Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Sam and BRK would have done the propaganda works for sure

Qaas: WTF WHY AM I being loaded into a train :eek: ?

BRK: What's? wrong with trains? :lol: I take trains all the time
Samaldinho: I can'e even with these spoiled R&B...we're loading you all up in trains for a better life but noooo our management (who make these same trains run on time) are apparently idiots :rolleyes: Do English trains run on time? Is the infrastructure in France on our level?
Sam and Brk - loyal soldiers to the end :thumbsup:
I'll stand down because their time-line is acceptable.

Hope springs eternal
- Summer is the next chance for surprise and/or disappointment

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If you see someone who doesn't believe in our master plan .... let's say hiding under the floorboards or something please let us know...we only want to chat with that person so that they can understand our glorious vision
:thumbsup:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's not only in poor taste but it doesn't even make sense.

If we are going to make Hitler parallels, then you and Smurf are Hitler, crying because you accidentally got one battle choice right and then demanded to invade Russia and open a two front war.

Brk and I are the aristocratic Prussian Generals who get purged after advising things that went against the unhinged leader's ill-advised blunders.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Praying for no injuries. We’re still a little thin at defense with no backup left back for three weeks and no Kjaer. Other than that we have pretty much our whole team back, from this point on its all about keeping healthy and players finding form and fitness.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Castillejo would allegedly like an increase in salary to move to Valencia :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Come on General, don't soil the art. Let him be in peace
brother, I’m just trying to get him to a respond to someone that is still actually alive

not some 10 year old post

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let me tell you what will happen in the next days:
Samu will not leave because of some idiotic reason like a sprained penis during an orgy with dwarfs.
We won't get Thiaw because we will refuse to pay for the taxi of his agents.
We will reportedly block Botman/Bremer just to find out in the summer that we can't afford them.
Samu won't leave because the shameless flamingo wants a pay rise. Currently earning 2.5 m net :fp:

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
What was primevera score ?
3:1 we won. However Giunti is a useless bum. They played bad for most part of the game, but the subs changed the game with 2 quick goals. Players to be noted are Capone with 2 assists and several nice plays, the new kid Omoregbe, who came from Serie D and looks more mature than others. Stanga was also solid most of the game.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
That's not only in poor taste but it doesn't even make sense.

If we are going to make Hitler parallels, then you and Smurf are Hitler, crying because you accidentally got one battle choice right and then demanded to invade Russia and open a two front war.

Brk and I are the aristocratic Prussian Generals who get purged after advising things that went against the unhinged leader's ill-advised blunders.
It's fascinating how fast you shit yourself when someone disagrees with you.

First of all I was joking around...so you can relax

Secondly even a blind idiot stranded on the moon can see you are almost fanatically pro-management 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thirdly it seems like you are saying that you could have helped Hitler win the war :lol::lol::lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Secondly even a blind idiot stranded on the moon can see you are almost fanatically pro-management 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thirdly it seems like you are saying that you could have helped Hitler win the war :lol::lol::lol:
Nah leaf c'mon he played you with your own weapons.

But who came up with this Hitler parallels anyway? We better move forward from this before it gets really ugly 😅.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hitler couldn‘t have evaded war with the CCCP, he probably would have needed to wait 10 years longer with major aggressions and joined the cold war ( in that case probably turning into ww2 with nukes on all sides) on the side of the USA to win.

As bad as ww2 was, getting that war out of the sysrem probably prevent mankind from bombing itself into the stoneage in the 50s/60s.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
wait samu wants a pay raise? guess those shipping lines from colombia must've gotten hella expensive

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hitler couldn‘t have evaded war with the CCCP, he probably would have needed to wait 10 years longer with major aggressions and joined the cold war ( in that case probably turning into ww2 with nukes on all sides) on the side of the USA to win.

As bad as ww2 was, getting that war out of the sysrem probably prevent mankind from bombing itself into the stoneage in the 50s/60s.
…………

1643479055020.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Leaf, stop projecting, no one shits themselves from your complaining.

I just didn't like the idea of making light of people being hunted down, that's all. I come from a background that revels in dark humor, that also paradoxically has very stringent lines.

Pretending that you're persecuted though, that's very on-brand though.

I'm only pro management because they've done a good job--Maldini has done well on the sporting side, and Gazidis has done well on the economic side. If that changes, so will my tune. I was not a fan of Leonardo, but confusing a hope that things would work (for the team that I support) with support is a nuance here that doesn't seem to be picked up on.

I also don't get the parallels that you're trying to make, do you and your band of merry moaners think you are some sort of minority? The majority of Milan fans are on your side. A side defined by nebulous complaints and (justified) anxiety over the team.

Also Hitler was a stupid fuck. Who the fuck invades Russia, with winter on-the-horizon and/or without preparing for it? You don't need to be Napoleon to... fuck, wait. You don't need to be Charles XII of Sweden to... shit, that doesn't work either... In short: besides being a horrific reflection of the West, Hitler was a fucking moron.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
wait samu wants a pay raise? guess those shipping lines from colombia must've gotten hella expensive

This guy isn't a good source.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leaf, stop projecting, no one shits themselves from your complaining.

I just didn't like the idea of making light of people being hunted down, that's all. I come from a background that revels in dark humor, that also paradoxically has very stringent lines.

Pretending that you're persecuted though, that's very on-brand though.

I'm only pro management because they've done a good job--Maldini has done well on the sporting side, and Gazidis has done well on the economic side. If that changes, so will my tune. I was not a fan of Leonardo, but confusing a hope that things would work (for the team that I support) with support is a nuance here that doesn't seem to be picked up on.

I also don't get the parallels that you're trying to make, do you and your band of merry moaners think you are some sort of minority? The majority of Milan fans are on your side. A side defined by nebulous complaints and (justified) anxiety over the team.

Also Hitler was a stupid fuck. Who the fuck invades Russia, with winter on-the-horizon and/or without preparing for it? You don't need to be Napoleon to... fuck, wait. You don't need to be Charles XII of Sweden to... shit, that doesn't work either... In short: besides being a horrific reflection of the West, Hitler was a fucking moron.

Imo Hitlers downfall was his giant narcissism. The nazis knew that war with the soviets was coming anyway, with the surprise attack they hoped to conquer oil/gasfields to solve their crippling fuel shortage (Nazi Germany even had to use alternative fuels made from wood and coal and a shit ton of horses) and destroy soviet industry.
Stalin just had foreseen that and moved his industries into the Ural and Hitler in his narcissism thought that conquering Stalingrad was a big symbolic success.

If the german invasion had destroyed a lot of industry, the soviets wouldn‘t have had their enormous industrial advantage and the war would probably have been longer.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
US would have Germany if it got out of hand

end of…

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For their names alone I want Marco Nasti, Chaka Toure, and Bob Murphy Omoregbe to become our next superstars.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
A good way to end the debate between @leaf and @Samaldinho is a bonus round... right @AC_Wesley? Both should submit a song that best describes their view on current management. Best song as voted by a jury of their peers wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule