The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Whatsup guys, hopped in to ask if General would buy me a 3rd Tonali kit.

PS. Oh, and jokes on Simone Noobzaghi and Mauricio Loserino admirers. Can't help but chuckle remembering people wanting Wenger, Mou, Poshittino and Noobzaghi as our couch :D

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How the hell was that not a penalty?
So many Inter games are like this, it is absurd. It is insane what they get away with. Inter fans think we got away with a penalty against Roma, when Zaniolo fell over. It is hilarious.

We should have 6 more points than we do now.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Whatsup guys, hopped in to ask if General would buy me a 3rd Tonali kit.

PS. Oh, and jokes on Simone Noobzaghi and Mauricio Loserino admirers. Can't help but chuckle remembering people wanting Wenger, Mou, Poshittino and Noobzaghi as our couch :D

woah wtf

yes 100% I will

PM me

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
It’s up to Pioli, it’s up to us omg… let’s go man. We can do this! We’ll need ibra

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Today's game typifies why I absolutely despise Inter. These clowns actually think they're robbed every year by referees. Today's penalty on Belotti that wasn't called, they will chalk up to some sort of karmic correction.

Really happy they have been dropping points left, right, and center though. We're officially top of Serie A regardless of pending results.

Feels good. Forza Milan, friends :) .

Take out the lucky win vs liverpool they've only won one away game since december.

We got this amigo

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Today's game typifies why I absolutely despise Inter. These clowns actually think they're robbed every year by referees. Today's penalty on Belotti that wasn't called, they will chalk up to some sort of karmic correction.

Really happy they have been dropping points left, right, and center though. We're officially top of Serie A regardless of pending results.

Feels good. Forza Milan, friends :) .
Couldn't have said it better. Torino deserved to win also despite the penalty but in typical Inter fashion they score after the other team is robbed blind of a penalty and missed some should-be-goal chances.

Even if they win game in hand however, it's our Scudetto to lose. We'll be ahead +1 on them (and +3 on Napoli). Let's hope with their tough next few rounds they keep up this streak of dropping points so we can get an actual lead at the top.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Cagliari game is the biggest game for this club in 10 years. I've already got to a zone I forgot I had, felling constant stress.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Anybody a priest here? I need to confess some sins regarding Merda and gambling

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra needs to rally the troops. We can't go to Cagliari thinking we're champions. We need to play like our lives depend on it.
knowing how fragile this squad is better to say Milan is on the brink of relegation

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Can't still believe Inter bought Hakan and they thought they are doing one to us. They deserve far more worse than what they have now.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan have reportedly opened talks with Monaco for exciting youth Mamadou Coulibaly, who has been compared to Madrid’s Camavinga, teenager has not signed a professional contract with the club and so only a training fee would need to be paid.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
You don't need a priest to get right with God. Just hurry it up so we can get some extra help for a Scudetto push.
We are winning Scudetto regardless. I celebrated Inters goal because it made me win 200euros. 🥺
I'm planning to go watch Milan - Atalanta in may for scudetto celebrations, these money would help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule