Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Origi and Belotti are both well known.....to be mediocre
I agree....buy some young hungry kid

Real bought a brazilian AM by the name of Reiner. I really hope Carlo doesn't do what he did with Kaka because that kid looks great.
I really hope he comes to Milan....he's had a shit season with Dortmund so fingers crossed he becomes the new Diaz

Adli for me is talented enough to justify our gamble for that AM role.
And with players like Belo & Origi available for free & while having OG & probably but hopefully not Ibra again i think i understand why we could afford to wait one more year before we go guns blazing for a good ST specially that our build up & service isnt smooth enough for my liking.
The only position that we cant afford to wait on & that should be a fair indication that Daplan is up & running is fixing that RW hole ASAP.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adli for me is talented enough to justify our gamble for that AM role.
And with players like Belo & Origi available for free & while having OG & probably but hopefully not Ibra again i think i understand why we could afford to wait one more year before we go guns blazing for a good ST specially that our build up & service isnt smooth enough for my liking.
The only position that we cant afford to wait on & that should be a fair indication that Daplan is up & running is fixing that RW hole ASAP.
If we wanted to spend 35-40m on a RW, who would it be? Raphinha seems the most viable and realistic option and fits what we need. No idea how much we can get him for or if he already has a deal with Barca. I think he has a release clause, but he’s also being valued at 60m. Barca have Dembele and Adana for that RW role so maybe they don’t have space?

I’m not sure if they want another Brazilian though, who might feel lonely again. We might just keep importing from France.

Most likely the RW choice will catch everyone by surprise (as usual).

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we wanted to spend 35-40m on a RW, who would it be? Raphinha seems the most viable and realistic option and fits what we need. No idea how much we can get him for or if he already has a deal with Barca. I think he has a release clause, but he’s also being valued at 60m. Barca have Dembele and Adana for that RW role so maybe they don’t have space?

I’m not sure if they want another Brazilian though, who might feel lonely again. We might just keep importing from France.

I think Raphinha will go for much higher than 40mil.
He would be a dream signing.
Jesus is another interesting name that could cost a lot but worth the shot.
But as you said , for a budget of 30-40 its probably a surprise name since i really doubt we can afford the above names.
Maybe we get Kamara & Renato with the later played as a RW.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What happened to Corona this season ?
Man i was drooling on his youtube compilation. :eek:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Think a more mobile striker like Origi allows the side to play 433 a lot more

With guys like Adli, Renato, and some of the mids being linked who aren't traditional AMs rather CMs it makes sense
Exactly. Good point bro. And even with a Giroud as cf, it can still work with good wings.

I think, quality wise, Dybala for free would be a smart move. If not excellent.

Or 343, wich I prefere. Coz Theo can play freely and we have great cb's.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think Raphinha will go for much higher than 40mil.
He would be a dream signing.
Jesus is another interesting name that could cost a lot but worth the shot.
But as you said , for a budget of 30-40 its probably a surprise name since i really doubt we can afford the above names.
Maybe we get Kamara & Renato with the later played as a RW.
I honestly think we could spend 25-30 and get Gabriel Jesus. City have bought several players in his position, and we could offer him time as a striker and a RW. His versatility would be huge. He's an actual Milan fan. In his last year of his contract and only makes like 2.2m, I don't see City fighting to keep him.

I know I'm a broken record, but Ludovic Blas is a real viable option. He plays as a CAM for Nantes, but he's better as a RW. He would be 20m max.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I really want Junior Traore from Sassuolo. Pioli would have the luxury of choosing between two stylistically different attacking midfielders in Adli and Traore.

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
AC Milan are no longer considering Rafael Leao an untouchable player and are ready to listen to offers for their winger.

Despite the recent slowdown, Rafael Leao is having his best year with AC Milan since his arrival in 2019. The flamboyant left winger has been in fine form scoring 11 goals and assisting 6 in 35 appearance so far. Leao’s contract with the Rossoneri runs down in two years and the parties are negotiating an extension.

AC Milan have offered Leao a new five-year contract of 4.5 million euros per season, bonuses included. The Rossoneri and the Portuguese were believed to be very close to an agreement at the end of last year but months have passed and AC Milan are beginning to worry.

The 22-year-old is reportedly asking for more money. The situation with Sporting Lisbon and the heavy fine from CAS could have a significant influence in the decision about his future. AC Milan have not appreciated what has happened recently and no intention to wait for Leao for much longer.

AC Milan are reportedly no longer considering Rafael Leao untouchable. If the Rossoneri receive a tempting bid for their star winger they would be willing to sit down and negotiate. AC Milan have set a 90 million euros price tag for Rafael Leao according to La Repubblica.

The Portugal international has attracted a lot of attention with his performances this season. Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund are keeping tabs on the 22-year-old winger.

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
AC Milan remain interested In Juventus star Paulo Dybala. Maldini phoned his agent for a new round of talks.

AC Milan are suffering for goals in the last period but that issue will be fixed this summer. The Rossoneri will improve their attack with new singings and one of the most prestigious names on available on the market is that of Paulo Dybala. The Argentine star will leave Juventus on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Dybala would prefer to continue playing in Italy with Inter and AC Milan the two clubs interested in his services. Corriere dello Sport reports that AC Milan are the number one choice of Paulo Dybala. The 28-year-old playmaker thinks his move to Inter would be considered a betrayal by Juventus fans. In addition, at AC Milan, Dybala would be the at center of their project.

One month ago, agent Jorge Antun offered Dybala to AC Milan. However, the striker’s contract demands of 10 million per season were deemed excessive by the Rossoneri who are always attentive to their budget. Nevertheless, somethings has changed in recent days.

Journalist Andrea Longoni reports that AC Milan are still interested in Dybala. Paolo Maldini has phoned Jorge Antun before the match against Torino to understand if the player’s contract demands can be lowered and if a deal is possible. So far, Dybala has yet to receive offers that match his demands and Inter and in a difficult financial position.

The likely departures of Ibrahimovic and Romagnoli would free a net fund of 13 million peer season. That would be more than enough to cover for Dybala’s salary if he would agree to lower his claims. Signing one of Serie A’s biggest stars as a free agent would also send the message that AC Milan are a club that also signs important players on free transfers after the exits of Donnarumma, Calhanoglu and Kessie.

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
AC Milan sign Konami sponsorship that will facilitate important signings

AC Milan have signed a seven-year agreement with Konami. Konami becomes the first ever official training wear partner.

AC Milan and Konami Digital Entertainment have signed a long-term partnership that will see KONAMI become the first Official Training Wear Partner in the club’s history, and one of the Rossoneri’s principal partners starting from 1 July 2022. A very important partnership for the Rossoneri.

The agreement with Konami will last seven years and AC Milan will earn a figure of 45 million euros from the partnership. In the last years AC Milan have signed an important number of partnerships that have seen the club’s revenue increase a lot.

Money that will continue to improve Milan’s financial position but will also be used for the mercato. The Rossoneri have an ambitious plan to strengthen the squad considerably this season with names like Marco Asensio, Sven Botman, Renato Sanches, Gianluca Scamacca and Paulo Dybala being linked. Agreements with important brands like Konami will help AC Milan land prestigious names in the future.

AC Milan’s Chief Revenue Officer Casper Stylsvig was obviously happy with the new partnership: “We are thrilled to welcome KONAMI back into the AC Milan family as one of our Principal Partners and our very first Training Wear Partner for the men’s team. We are very excited about the potential that this partnership offers us both as a Club and a brand to break new ground together.”

Naoki Morita, KONAMI’s European President commented: “KONAMI are very excited to be working with AC Milan once again. Becoming a Principal Partner of one of the biggest football clubs in Europe and also putting our brand on their training kit is an incredible opportunity. We are looking forward to working with the Club and creating an innovative partnership together.”

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sobo! Sobo! Sobo!

Sobo?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Isnt Sass Traore more winger than AM?

I really hope Leao deal gets done but if 90 is coming from PSG that is Traore, RW and some left over for another move - isnt it?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I really hope Leao deal gets done but if 90 is coming from PSG that is Traore, RW and some left over for another move - isnt it?
That's how I think of him, too. The fact that he's two footed makes me wonder if we want him for the RW, even though he never plays there.

I think the Leao rumors are off, the legal wrangling over who pays what between Lille and Leao is going to be centered on how much Leao makes. He has a strong incentive to delay his next contract.
Sobo! Sobo! Sobo!

Sobo?
Adli is better.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

90m?
Dembe (R)
Sobo (L)
Asensio (10)
Dowski (S)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ibra does want to continue at this season, maybe go to Malmo or back to LA Galaxy.

No disrespect but it's ridiculous if anything is held up because of him at this point.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
AC Milan are no longer considering Rafael Leao an untouchable player and are ready to listen to offers for their winger.

Despite the recent slowdown, Rafael Leao is having his best year with AC Milan since his arrival in 2019. The flamboyant left winger has been in fine form scoring 11 goals and assisting 6 in 35 appearance so far. Leao’s contract with the Rossoneri runs down in two years and the parties are negotiating an extension.

AC Milan have offered Leao a new five-year contract of 4.5 million euros per season, bonuses included. The Rossoneri and the Portuguese were believed to be very close to an agreement at the end of last year but months have passed and AC Milan are beginning to worry.

The 22-year-old is reportedly asking for more money. The situation with Sporting Lisbon and the heavy fine from CAS could have a significant influence in the decision about his future. AC Milan have not appreciated what has happened recently and no intention to wait for Leao for much longer.

AC Milan are reportedly no longer considering Rafael Leao untouchable. If the Rossoneri receive a tempting bid for their star winger they would be willing to sit down and negotiate. AC Milan have set a 90 million euros price tag for Rafael Leao according to La Repubblica.

The Portugal international has attracted a lot of attention with his performances this season. Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund are keeping tabs on the 22-year-old winger.
False and fake news

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Maybe it's just because of this?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ibra does want to continue at this season, maybe go to Malmo or back to LA Galaxy.

No disrespect but it's ridiculous if anything is held up because of him at this point.
I want him around, simply to be around the squad for another year, to be honest. But his body is failing him at this point, there's no two ways around it. When he does play, even at 40, I think he shows class, intelligence, and his experience. But he just can't stay fit. But he's slowed down, like this (wrongly) disallowed goal against Fiorentina when he first came:

I don't think he can do that anymore, unfortunately.

Maybe it's just because of this?

It is definitely because of this. I told people that Milan wouldn't have to pay a dime for this and that Lille would be find jointly liable (at least)--and I was right, and frankly speaking, Leao's contribution should be minimal, as Lille are the ones who benefited from his sale. But any negotiation over who can contribute what will factor in his salary, the more he makes, the more a judge or arbiter is going to be able to pull from him and tell him to contribute. You can sue someone for 300m, but if they only make 5k a year, you're not getting it. But he's not some employee at the club, he's making 1.5m now, but he's an athlete, his earning potential is very short, and they're dealing with a 20m judgment? A club that has gotten 28m (at least) from selling him, if I'm Leao's lawyer, I'd be arguing that "hey, you didn't have to purchase Leao, but you got to sell him, and get a player in exchange, you have the cash to take care of this with your x amount of revenue, Leao could only pay this off if he worked for 20 years, and at his salary, that's not going to go on forever, he could get injured, tomorrow, so he only really has 2 years left to make 1.5m guaranteed."

Of course, I could be wrong, but, the fact that Bennacer and Kalulu have also been reported as having deals that were done, but they haven't signed them yet, for whatever reasons, and they don't have a legal case hanging over their head.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

images (55).jpeg

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
goddamn… Liverpool bench vs benfica could easily be better than starting 11 of most clubs

Attachments

• 955AE574-4347-468A-81A5-AB540B9CBDC1.png
    955AE574-4347-468A-81A5-AB540B9CBDC1.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 32

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
This is just my impression based on nothing, just intuition :lol:.

I think They’ll groom Lazetic in house not on loan…I am of the opinion that playing consistently is the best way to develop young players (so loan) but I think they have confidence in this kid’s ability/potential. I mean they brought him to just for that role, replace Pellegri 🚑 as 3rd striker. they could have sent him straight to primavera.

it's a current topic here: 3rd striker. we're all starting to get on the same page that Ibra's time has come, more likely to leave than stay. and i don't believe 1 bit we'll get 3 strikers in their prime to fight for one spot. makes no sense for the club to pay 3 important salaries for that. even less sense for those strikers...and in terms of managing the group it's problematic. it's like Poch having to Deal with 99 & Navas.

that said, 3rd striker will be a young striker, like it's been this season...
now will it be a Colombo? Started loan hot and badly faded ...i think he and the club would prefer him to go back on loan or even sale with some clause. he's already got first team football he'd like to keep playing week in week out.
will it be one of the Primavera kids, none of them really shone super brigh to be considered that...Nasti? looks just like a "primavera" player ...
Roback? not sure yet about him yet... if he gets promoted (if he doesn't leave), it'll be just to train with the first team.
so those Primavera kids seem more Likely to go on loan than Lazetic.

back to Lazetic. i think after being with the team for 6 months + Pre-season will finally be given minutes here and there next season (could start happening in the next few games with Ibra out again) and hopefully gradually grows /shows enough to be #2 or even #1 (why not?) when Giroud leaves in a season or 2.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
To the people drooling about other teams, you know where the door is.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Taraabt at CM, you got to love it.

Bring back please

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
but then all they see is fabio’s posts, so now they are celebrating for days
zyzz.gif

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
This is just my impression based on nothing, just intuition :lol:.

I think They’ll groom Lazetic in house not on loan…I am of the opinion that playing consistently is the best way to develop young players (so loan) but I think they have confidence in this kid’s ability/potential. I mean they brought him to just for that role, replace Pellegri 🚑 as 3rd striker. they could have sent him straight to primavera.

it's a current topic here: 3rd striker. we're all starting to get on the same page that Ibra's time has come, more likely to leave than stay. and i don't believe 1 bit we'll get 3 strikers in their prime to fight for one spot. makes no sense for the club to pay 3 important salaries for that. even less sense for those strikers...and in terms of managing the group it's problematic. it's like Poch having to Deal with 99 & Navas.

that said, 3rd striker will be a young striker, like it's been this season...
now will it be a Colombo? Started loan hot and badly faded ...i think he and the club would prefer him to go back on loan or even sale with some clause. he's already got first team football he'd like to keep playing week in week out.
will it be one of the Primavera kids, none of them really shone super brigh to be considered that...Nasti? looks just like a "primavera" player ...
Roback? not sure yet about him yet... if he gets promoted (if he doesn't leave), it'll be just to train with the first team.
so those Primavera kids seem more Likely to go on loan than Lazetic.

back to Lazetic. i think after being with the team for 6 months + Pre-season will finally be given minutes here and there next season (could start happening in the next few games with Ibra out again) and hopefully gradually grows /shows enough to be #2 or even #1 (why not?) when Giroud leaves in a season or 2.

I think the problem with Lazetic is because the gap of intensity in professional football between Serie A and his former club (? I forgot 😅) is too big. Whenever i saw him it seems like he tired easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule