• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Radio Rossonera: Transfer Market - Milan are focused on the important final of the season, which sees them as the protagonist of the all-Milanese duel with Inter.

However, the rumors of the transfer market on the Devil do not subside, neither in Italy nor in Europe. In Germany in this case, because the indiscretion comes from Bild. According to the important German newspaper, the Rossoneri management have set their sights on Evan N’Dicka.

The rocky and very technical Eintracht Frankfurt defender has his contract expiring in 2023. For this reason, this summer could be the right time for him to change teams, perhaps raising his level. In any negotiations, there could be a point in favor for Milan, represented by the fact that there is good blood between the Rossoneri and the German club, also by virtue of the Hauge operation.

On the French central, as reported by the tabloid, there would also be Marseille and Newcastle. The hypothesis that he could leave Germany seems concrete. For him, in this Bundesliga, 30 appearances, 4 goals and 4 assists.
A guy named Dicka is "rocky" and "technical"?
You don't say :monto:

I really hope we get Investcorp.... because this shit is not Halal :o

Also Wesley will probably ban me in advance for all the corny Dad Jokes I'm thinking up atm.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Oh @leaf I missed that - congrats on the boy on the way. You better get him hooked on Pingu while he's young :o

pingu-pinga.gif

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
:eek:

I prefer SMS overall but certainly won't be crying if we end up signing this guy (particularly for the rumoured 13-18m fee). Also, I LOVE the ease in his play/passing especially against top opposition (just like Camavinga vs. Man City last night).

I think Sanches is a waaay better than SMS, but his injury history is scared away many of his suitor (and it's still mystery for me why Milan *who doesn't have good record with injury* insist on signing him while even EPL team, who generally have stronger financial power, don't want to take the risk)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Reuters confirms: "Investment group RedBird Capital Partners is in talks with owners of AC Milan for a possible deal, a source familiar with the matter said. "

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
I want middle east $$$$$

..adli/pobega arent enough if we want to compete. same with renato...we need much more

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I think Sanches is a waaay better than SMS, but his injury history is scared away many of his suitor (and it's still mystery for me why Milan *who doesn't have good record with injury* insist on signing him while even EPL team, who generally have stronger financial power, don't want to take the risk)

They’re different players although they play in a similar position but each to his own. However, I agree about the injury concerns which I’ve raised previously (he misses roughly 15 games each season due to injuries). Having said that, he’s averaged roughly 30 games in each of the last three seasons so is worth a risk for the rumoured 13-18m asking price.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
hey @leaf, read a few pages back that a son is on the way. Good luck and congratulations!

Oh @leaf I missed that - congrats on the boy on the way. You better get him hooked on Pingu while he's young :o

pingu-pinga.gif
Hey guys. Thanks for the good wishes and energy. My kid was born last night. My wife is recovering but I think the kid is ok. They haven't let me see him yet.

❤️

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Hey guys. Thanks for the good wishes and energy. My kid was born last night. My wife is recovering but I think the kid is ok. They haven't let me see him yet.

❤️
Congratulations! Your first?

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
We need the following:

CB: Botman
2 CM: Pobega + Renato
AM: Adli
RW: ??
CF: Origi

They'll be replacing Romagnoli, Bakayoko, Kessie, Maldini, Castillejo+Messias and Lazetic. If we sell Rebic or Ibra retires, we'd need another CF (Belotti).

I really think this is going to be our summer, with the RW being the big unknown so far. The rest seems set.
Gabriel Jesus for RW
Belotti if Ibra retires
And if Krunic is actually on his way out, I would really like Kamara for free. Great potential and adds some strength to the midfield

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not admitting anything. They waited until the last possible window to try to sell him. They obviously fell hard for his interview during the Olympics. They got played like rookies and had no choice in the end. Should've wrapped up his renewal or sale way before that. In January it was obvious that he was never going to agree on a transfer, since his fat agent already had a massive commission secured, which ironically may never become reality if the reports about Barcelona are legit.
Yeah but didn't he reject a move to WestHam we already agreed upon the winter before lockdown? As you said there's little you can do when a player rejects to be sold.

Since then we constantly tried to renew him as Maldini confirmed. And as you said, he was rejecting to be sold anyways. I don't know where your narrative that we only waited until the last possible window comes from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule