The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly if we get a CF that can pull defenders and pass well, we could make an improved version of the box to box CAM role with SMS.

Boateng, who was limited, did well. But a well rounded player like SMS would honestly open up another level for our attack.
Ibrahimovic deserves the credit for both Boateng and Nocerinos wonderful performances for us. He would create so much space in the middle for those 2 to attack.

I was wondering if initially that's why Brahim stopped performing well, because Ibra was injured. But looking back, Diaz was playing with Giroud/Rebic and Ibra up top and doing well. So I honestly can't figure out how he became so useless

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ss-lazio-v-lokomotiv-moskva-group-e-uefa-europa-league-2.jpg

Even with his injury problems I'd rather have Sanches than the extra from a bad 3 musketeers movie.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for the good wishes and energy. My kid was born last night. My wife is recovering but I think the kid is ok. They haven't let me see him yet.

❤️
Ahhh!! Uncle Pingu is proud :love:

Congrats again, I hope you get to meet him soon.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
ss-lazio-v-lokomotiv-moskva-group-e-uefa-europa-league-2.jpg

Even with his injury problems I'd rather have Sanches than the extra from a bad 3 musketeers movie.
I like it but he needs to grow the hair out to be a true swashbuckler.

Hello, my name is serej malinkovic-savic, you killed my father. Prepare to die.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
I also prefer Sanches, but SMS would be great as well. There's only one problem: Sanches would cost 20m, SMS around 60m. Sanches is a no brainer in that respect.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't bet on it. Inter always win.

Agreed. Inter will win 100%. This is one of those games they never, never miss.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I also prefer Sanches, but SMS would be great as well. There's only one problem: Sanches would cost 20m, SMS around 60m. Sanches is a no brainer in that respect.
Why, there is oil money

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Let Inter win. It is better for us to win our 3 matches and make a statement. Don't want fuckers like Bonetti say Inter gave us the Scudetto.. We will earn it on the pitch

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for the good wishes and energy. My kid was born last night. My wife is recovering but I think the kid is ok. They haven't let me see him yet.

❤️
Congrats. wishing you a Healthy and Happy Boy.
make sure the first time he sees you you look your best...wearing a Milan Jersey.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Botman is a beast. All I need is Stam's words: “Whoever signs Sven is okay for years, he will become one of the best central defenders in Europe. Perfect partner for Tomori”.

Sleep soundly my friends.
Sure, a word or two from his fellow countryman

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Looks like sanches best scoring year is 4 goals
Big difference with sms
This is true but we have seen Renato cope and excel with the tempo needed in CL, even when his team was severely outmatched.

I need to see that from SMS to be more comfortable

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@Tantalis why all the :thumbsdown: ? This is a jinxing ritual. The more we say Inter will win (they will, Empoli will gift them 3 points) the more likely the universe will ensure they do not through divine retribution. The same divine retribution that led to Hakan's wife giving birth to another man's child.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
@leaf

Getting a son now means no more side piecing with Andre Silva eh?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Tantalis why all the :thumbsdown: ? This is a jinxing ritual. The more we say Inter will win (they will, Empoli will gift them 3 points) the more likely the universe will ensure they do not through divine retribution. The same divine retribution that led to Hakan's wife giving birth to another man's child.
Why are we even discussing this? Just give them the 3 points already, there’s almost no point in playing the game.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why, there is oil money

Keep on dreaming with this oil money stuff. You sound like 5-year-olds who think they can buy anything because mommy gave them 2 dollars.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Elliott Management are currently in negotiations with two separate firms over the sale of AC Milan, ready to part ways with the club after four years. Evaluations are currently being made, a report claims.

Investcorp have been in talks with Elliott for quite some time now, as MilanNews report, but their exclusivity expired a few hours ago. As a result, the American firm RedBird Capital have also approached Elliott to discuss a potential purchase.

RedBird’s offer, however, is inferior to Investcorp as they have put €1bn on the plate while the Bahrain-based fund have offered €1.2bn. There are more factors that Elliott must consider before making a decision, though.

RedBird have more experience in sports investment as they also hold stakes in Toulouse and Liverpool, as well as baseball and basketball clubs. Furthermore, the fact that Investcorp intend to finance part of their €1.2bn offer with a loan is something Elliott must take into consideration.

In any case, there is a bright future ahead for the Rossoneri and Elliott will make sure that the club ends up in good hands.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
This is true but we have seen Renato cope and excel with the tempo needed in CL, even when his team was severely outmatched.

I need to see that from SMS to be more comfortable
So he is a regista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule