The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Another interesting name for the right could be Raphinha if Leeds go down. Perfect fit for our 4231 as he combines flair with productivity and is a pressing machine. He has a £25m relegation clause, although I'm 99.9% sure Barcelona are first in line given their connections with several Brazilian agents.

As Kojak mentioned, Pepe is a player I'd take a chance on. Been out of Arsenal's team for 2 years now, and I have no doubt his talent could be rescued by Padre Pioli. My only worry is his defensive work and pressing - with Leao and Pepe on each flank, could we switch to a 433 to mask this problem?

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
and milan is?:proud:
Milan automatically has a better chance because of who they are. With some extra cash, that is a reality again; and will come sooner than Man Shitty wins anything

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sure. I knew you would respond this way.
Two things:
You yourself are looking for a facilitator... hence the reason why you like Belotti
All of Diaz, Jota, Mane and Bobby Firminho play instead of him. How good could he be in global terms?
All of those are better than Origi. They aren’t free, though.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
I think Kessie thinks he's a Gullit when he's a Rijkaard.

When he is focused and determined, but also, aware of who he is, he can be incredibly dominant. I'm sad with what he's doing.
Maldini doesn't think he is Rijkaard. You think he is Rijkaard. He is just Cashie, way below Rijkaard level

Last edited:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
15 goals/assists ?? When?
This season across all competitions. But if you look at it objectively, he had 4G + 3A (pretty much half of the total) come from Conference League shit teams... it's like when Andre Silva scored a ton against EL farmers and @leaf thought he was the next CR7 at the time.

If we look at Serie A, 2G + 4A in 2,000 minutes... Messias has 5G + 1A in 1,400 and while Messias had fitness issues to begin with, doesn't seem like he'd tear his ACL or ballsack every 5 games.

But, if Zaniolo can keep fit and is affordable? Sure, go for it. He can be a phenomenal player. The issue is he's missing more than not and we don't need more players sitting in MilanLab all year.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Divock "On the bench/Not in squad" Origi
what's wrong with targeting bench players from top clubs? they are still miles above your average starter from some midtable club. or do you believe we can splash 60mil and get the top guys?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
With so many decent players' contracts expiring in 2023/24, I'm expecting a gift from our new owners...

RW/LW

Berardi
Zaniolo
Raphina
Pulisic
Lozano
Sarr
Pepe
Salah
Mane
Sterling
Gnabry
Rashford
Mahrez
Gabriel Jesus
Messi
Vinicius
Oyarzabal

AM

Nkunku
Olmo
Zielinski
De Ketelaere
Lemar
Mount

CM

SMS
Sanches
Verratti
Koke
Tchouameni
Kovacic
Gavi
Tielemans
Fabian Ruiz
Kante
Jorginho
Gundogan
Gravenberch
Keita
Paredes
Kroos
Foden

ST

Richarlison
Gouiri
Zapata
Icardi
Lewandowski
Depay
Firmino
Ronaldo
Benzema
Kane
Muller

Btw that's in addition to players who become free agents this summer e.g. Kamara, Lingard, Tolisso, Modric, Perisic, Isco, Dybala, Dembele, Belotti, Lacazette, Di Maria, Origi + Mertens.

DREAM BIG LADIES!!!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
"but when he does, he plays well"

And he's free.
you don't have enough sample size bruh... and the sample you have is skewed.

and I know you haven't watched him enough to see his patterns, passing, in game intelligence etc etc

and nothing is ever free, sign on bonus and from what I've read mf wants 4-5 m LOOOOL

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 4176

Awful ladri jersey for next season

Lel the bruh looks suicidal repping that thing :lol:

I really dislike it.
This shirt will suit them perfectly.

Adidas, mind you. Some are blaming Puma for their designs but Adidas hasn't produced one decent Juve kit since they got exclusivity with them - hate glasses put aside.

Remember the 20/21 one? That was even worse 😅.

The only one half okayish I can think of is this year's kit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
how can you watch those pictures and discuss this with a straight face?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

I wish somebody from Milan could have won this.

Imagine having a beautiful shot hitting a crossbar, that'd be a great way to remember

OH WAIT

LEAO MIGHT HAVE WON IT WITH HIS OVERHEAD KICK

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Could someone who was at a game recently, please answer some of the questions our fellow Milanisti have in the Tickets and Travel thread? Thanks!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I can't wait for these anti-Origi posts to be brought up next year @MilanMB and to hear a public apology from you. Reminisce of the Giroud situation this year I feel :D

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi is not coming here to be our long term or even starting striker. He is a free upgrade to a rotation that needs an extra player, how many games this season could we have used another option.

Why are people so angry about him? Who cares, depth is a thing.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Can't believe this was 10 years ago... I was worried I wouldn't be so bonded to Milan after all my original favourite players started to leave/retire, but here we are a decade later with one of the most loveable teams I can remember, 2 games away from the scudetto 🥰

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I can't wait for these anti-Origi posts to be brought up next year @MilanMB and to hear a public apology from you. Reminisce of the Giroud situation this year I feel :D
I don't mind that at all actually. Bring them up.

But Giroud situation this year? Are you out of your mind? Only reason I'm not saying anything is because I promised if he won us the derby.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi is not coming here to be our long term or even starting striker. He is a free upgrade to a rotation that needs an extra player, how many games this season could we have used another option.

Why are people so angry about him? Who cares, depth is a thing.
he will be rotating with Giroud, but considering how uninspiring Giroud most of the matches, my prediction is that Origi will become starter
And I think it will be an improvement, but for me personally it's more important who we get for RW and CAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule