The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Pellegatti on Dybala: "The news is that the entourage is moving, also talking to Milan"​

Carlo Pellegatti , journalist and historic Rossoneri fan, invited the journalist of the Corriere della Sera, Monica Colombo, to his usual weekly video. During the interview, the two talked, among many topics, about the future that concerns Paulo Dybala, an ex-Juve attacking midfielder who is close to both Milan and Inter. These are the main statements regarding Joya: "The novelty is that Dybala's entourage is also moving to understand something, talking to Milan."

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo:
#Milan , increases confidence for Ziyech. Phase of reflection on Messias: details on

@cmdotcom

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even though he’s an okay back up, not redeeming Messias and the idea of Ziyech starter and Salad back up sounds great to me

We’re upgrading, Junior contributed his bit and helped us win the title - but he’s not good enough for us to take the next step and what’s the point of overcrowding the position?

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we get Ziyech, we probably would only redeem Messias Jr. to try to sell him and recoup our loan fee.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
cmdotcom: Ruiu: 'Maldini believes in Milan and knows how to manage disagreements with Gazidis and Scaroni. Now unlimited autonomy, to win and avoid other Kessie or Donnarumma '

We repeat it since that famous 27 May: the most important thing for Milan's future was the renewal of Paolo Maldini's contract. And after a month full of uncertainties, tensions and silences, the long-awaited signature arrived, that signature which, as the Rossoneri manager himself had explained, would have constituted a sort of "guarantee" for the AC Milan player. "I am not staying in a Milan that does not have a winning project": Maldini declared in that interview with the Gazzetta and the concept of "winning project" is precisely what Maldini expressed from the window of his car leaving Casa Milan. evening of June 30th. This is the most important thing: Maldini BELIEVES in the AC Milan project of the future, whether under the aegis of Elliott, Cardinale or other new phantom owners who appear and disappear at the speed of light.

We are used to these things by now, since 2009 the voice of a new Milan owner comes out every month, increasingly rich and wealthy. Then in the end, we are always there to anxiously search for a balanced budget and a new stadium. That they too, on time, never arrive. In the midst of all this, the Maldini management (I never forget Boban with whom Paolo started this journey) was unique from all points of view. And as such it had to be absolutely maintained. Immediately after the announcement, voices and disparate interpretations followed one another based on Maldini's facial expressions, on the amount of lines in the official statement and on what compromises there are under the renewal. All stuff that doesn't matter. What matters is that Maldini has agreed to continue directing this project.

And in recent years he has shown that he knows this and can also do it by managing deep internal conflicts with the representatives of the property, from Gazidis to Furlani, passing through Scaroni. Already Scaroni, the man always present in all the post-Berlusconi AC Milan boards, from Yonghong Li to the upcoming Red Bird. Last week I dwelt on his statements in which he made the scudetto prizes granted to the new Italian champions "weigh". This time I can't help but be amazed at his last words after Maldini's signing. “There has been too much chatter this month”: he vented in the Corriere della Sera.
But how "too much talk" president? It all started with the words of Paolo Maldini on May 27, not from news or press rumors. Don't you remember? Or with "too much chatter" does it refer to the words of the former captain? In any case, even in this case he could spare himself a big gaffe. Amen. The important thing is that Maldini is present at the rally and that he is the one to freely plan the sports area for the next seasons.

It is no coincidence that I used the adverb "freely". In these two years, Paolo has won on the pitch and with the results, not only in sports, the autonomy to personally take all decisions relating to the technical field. Indeed, the interference of Gazidis and the company often risked doing considerable damage. From "NO" to Ibrahimovic to doubts about Pioli, from the Rangnick project to the very tight "ceiling on salaries".

It is right that from now on, Maldini can enjoy unlimited autonomy as regards the sporting part, with a budget within which to move and the possibility of having the players sign contracts that are suitable for a club that aims to excel not to get by. For this reason, from the market that has just begun, we do not expect millionaire hits, but operations aimed at increasing the technical value and experience of the squad. Maybe players who can exceed the "salary cap" of 3.5 million. And this is true both for new purchases and for the extension of the contracts of those who have done so much good in the last two years. Otherwise the risk is always the same again, that of having other Donnarumma and other Kessiè. For this reason, before we get excited by reading the most high-sounding names of the new purchases, we hope to soon rejoice in some delicate and risky contract renewals, such as Leao's.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
@Qaas wants Dybala for one reason only. Attraction to such feminine qualities.

meh.gif
Qaas wants Dybala for the same reason Kaka92 wants SMS and CDK.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Esatto.
Top values from stupid german site, u23:
View attachment 6958
Cdk is 31, Kalulu 35, Pobega 67, Adli 94.

It is the ONLY way to close the gap to Bayern, Real, City, Liverpool.

Notice they do it too by the way. Gravenberch should be excellent for Bayern.

Telling we should go for stop gap is simply not getting our goals.

How does Cristiano help us? Do we win CL with him? Hell no.
Do we need him to win Serie A? :kalulu2:
We'll see. They've had a lot of busts too: Tolisso, Renato Sanchez, Marc Rojas...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's fucking happening. Ziyech will be great.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
New jersey #Milan , already record sales in pre-order, from over 40 countries around the world. On the first day of pre-sale already over double the jerseys of all 3 pre-sale days of last year. Tonali, Hernandez, Ibrahimović and Leao the most frequent customizations.

Who the fuck needs Dybala :D

I'm going to wait for the repicla. I don't like how the badge is basically only a sticker on the shirt on the authentic one. 😉

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If this forum doesnt do a mega meetup @sansiro one day
Were gay and broke af
I’d love to meet all of you ❤️
Imagine having a beer with patosheva, Congo, brk, Pingu, mrki, wild, AZ, Wesley Allan etc....pandemonium :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His biggest mistake was the ego clash with Perez and leaving Real for Ladri and then to UniTurd.
He ideally should just stay at UniTurd and continue scoring goals and retire there rather than move to a club like Napoli for the sake of playing in CL.
Why should he bother to play in CL for a club like Napoli which at best might reach R16?
No guarantee that Napoli will be in CL after next season and he will try to switch again??

CR7 is not Zlatan. 🤷🏻😅

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
cmdotcom: Ruiu: 'Maldini believes in Milan and knows how to manage disagreements with Gazidis and Scaroni. Now unlimited autonomy, to win and avoid other Kessie or Donnarumma '
Let me tell you something.

whenever i want to push-out somebody out of the equation (re: smooth firing)
i ended up give them a lil bit more responsibilty.

and just wait till he flops And ended up being responsible.

its a win win for me

if the guy are doing great, its great for me
if the guy arent performing, well i have my reason to pull the plug

it works most time,
and luckily these guys usually performs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule