The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
That's probably realistic. CDK seems to be the one we should prioritize, a deal with Chelsea over Ziyech seems without many hurdles.

Feels so good to be chasing the two exact weak spots in our XI, AM and RW. I've been screaming for a RW for two seasons but @Wild always assured me that Saele would become world class.
angry1.gif

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Milannews -

Ziyech is the chosen for the RW, everyone agrees on him - his alternative is Asensio

Same goes for CDK, hes the main target and MM will make a new offer. In case they cant sign him, they'll try for Dybala who they see as an alternative despite differences in style & profile

I think if were able to close does deals.. we gonna be doing fine.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
😂
Well provide a better spin? Since you’re asking.
Obviously, I’m not good at it.
Could be water, could be wine.

My gut feeling is that they want to feel him out. Maybe confront him with some hard cold facts, like "you fucking sucked when called on this season". Sound out his motivation, was it a one-season thing? Is he motivated to start passing to teammates instead of the opposition?

The possiblities are endless, my reason for calling you out was that on the face of it it could affect the sig bet.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This commode... feels like battle lines are being drawn, new alliances are being made, brothers turned to foes (Avengers music here) as we prepare for a return of a Milan with expectations.
Names.

Where are the battle lines? What are the new alliances?

Marvel sucks.

One of the funnier turns of the last few weeks has been the return of @yungeddy . The commode medical health officer is now faced with dealing with a nemesis while looking after commoders. His glass of Blue Label must be trembling as he sets it to his lips.

Stress is all around.

DAI DAI DAI!!!

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
This commode... feels like battle lines are being drawn, new alliances are being made, brothers turned to foes (Avengers music here) as we prepare for a return of a Milan with expectations.
Anyone who's with Diaz and Saelemakers is an enemy of Milan and calcio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule