Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Too much quality and intensity.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Play faster than last week and harder, at a minimum. Take the game to them.

I’ll say if Brahim has a decent game, we will do well.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
2-0, Leao to score at least one of them

Chelsea Chelsea vaffanculo

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
they expect to win against with comfort(can't really blame them after the horror show we did last game), however it is time to show them our strength with No dest, Ballo Toure and CDK on the team.

i would like to play Origi as RW instead of useless krunic but i know this won't be happening so most likely it would be the same line up we played against juventus.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
they expect to win against with comfort(can't really blame them after the horror show we did last game), however it is time to show them our strength with No dest, Ballo Toure and CDK on the team.

i would like to play Origi as RW instead of useless krunic but i know this won't be happening so most likely it would be the same line up we played against juventus.
But Krunic isnt gonna play RW..he's one of the midfielders in 433/4321. Also why would you play Origi in a position he pretty much never played at?

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But Krunic isnt gonna play RW..he's one of the midfielders in 433/4321. Also why would you play Origi in a position he pretty much never played at?
Origi played as a RW check the player profile card.

though it is not preferred, as he mostly used as forward or LW, but considering how both our so called RW are injured, and how useless Krunic is whether he plays in the midfield or RW or any position on the field i won't mind playing this frontline, at least we would have some threat on the right side.

--------Giroud--------------
Leao-----Diaz----------Origi
-------ben-----Tonali

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Origi played as a RW check the player profile card.

though it is not preferred, as he mostly used as forward or LW, but considering how both our so called RW are injured, and how useless Krunic is whether he plays in the midfield or RW or any position on the field i won't mind playing this frontline, at least we would have some threat on the right side.

--------Giroud--------------
Leao-----Diaz----------Origi
-------ben-----Tonali
He barely played there, why experiment vs top sides?
Screenshot_20221011_104721_com.android.chrome_edit_679221490334376.jpg

Also with a 2 man mid I feel our defenders will be too exposed vs their pacy attackers. Diaz offers little as a cam, he's been better as a rw, no point of running your head against the wall..

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He barely played there, why experiment vs top sides?
View attachment 11799

Also with a 2 man mid I feel our defenders will be too exposed vs their pacy attackers. Diaz offers little as a cam, he's been better as a rw, no point of running your head against the wall..
Again it comes from the fact Krunic is useless wherever he plays, and Origi still have RW experience, anyway it might not be the best to test this from the start, but i would definitely go for it if we need a goal in this game or we are facing lesser opponent going forward.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Again it comes from the fact Krunic is useless wherever he plays, and Origi still have RW experience, anyway it might not be the best to test this from the start, but i would definitely go for it if we need a goal in this game or we are facing lesser opponent going forward.
I understand your point but we wont be playing Krunic as a rw..and if it comes to us fielding a rw, Diaz/Rebic make the most sense

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Krunic is useless?

No he is world class.
I understand your point but we wont be playing Krunic as a rw..and if it comes to us fielding a rw, Diaz/Rebic make the most sense
I believe we already tried both (Diaz, Rebic) on a RW position and none of them really impressed, i would give Origi a shot knowing the alternatives. but again i doubt Pioli would do that.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No excuses… none… injuries or not

We want to compete with the best then here it is

Schedule