Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I suspect the remaining CL games will be a bum squeeking rollercoaster of uncertainty, that will ultimately see us go through 💪

I'm excited but nervous as hell 🤣😭🤣😭

My optimism is tempered by the importance of this game... But, I think we'll see a narrow victory 😁

I'm going for a walk up the hills to calm down before getting my kid from school haha... Forza Milan ♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Krunic is our swiss army knife. Does he cut like a artisian japanise chef knife?

Well no, but he will get you out of troubles when you need it the most.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
what all of us expect as a min tonight

1. dont lose an ariel battle like last game in set pieces
if benny is marking silva again ill be pissed

2. hope leao and theo attack together

3. we try and win

i think we would like to see the team go for 3 points
it would be key for going through

a draw is ok

but then its us chasing and needing 2 wins from last 2 games

lets hope the teams fights like hell

forza milan

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I just want us to have a sweet revenge, last week we played our worst so now it's time to play our best game. We really need three points, a draw is actually not enough as it stands now. With a win everything will be a bit easier in the last two games.

Our players should be fired up with a full San Siro. As some already mentioned the away game was nothing compared to San Siro, our fans were so much louder than their own and tonight it will be even better for us. Also I think that Chelsea stadium is ugly.

Just please play with 3 mids, we need the extra coverage of an additional midfielder. Besides that no fit RW available (Messias is back but def. wouldn't start him) and CDK ist out too (plus Adli not in the CL squad), so 4-2-3-1 doesn't make any sense.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Us winning has got fuck all to do with serie a or epl bs

Its about restoring Milan back where we belong. We lost some major cred last week.

And ffs benny dont piss about with the ball in our area

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I want Tomori to score and celebrate like this

tenor.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see a balanced, mobile XI in CL against English opposition, for once.
And this time there's no excuse, we have options to make it happen.
Origi and Rebic are both available, no need to bench both for Giroud(<3).
Our transitions need to be much quicker, and our counters much better than the embarrassment from last week.
Giroud is doing an admirable job defensively considering his age, size and characteristics, but he can't cover ground, press and sprint like Rebic and that's been painfully obvious and exploited in CL.

Pobega is a very flawed player, but I like the 433/4231 hybrid with him or Krunic in the "balance player" role although Krunic interpreted it terribly last week.

If Giroud starts and we lose because Leao goes AWOL defensively again, our midfield gets overrun again and our counters and transitions are shit again then PioliOut :o

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want Tomori to score and celebrate like this

tenor.gif
You can’t even begin to imagine the outrage when he did that. If I remember correctly, it was Joe Buck on the call and he acted as though someone had just stomped on the American flag 😅

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is some Randy Moss in Leao for sure.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Reeses James is going to get gang fucked by Leao, Theo, Rebic, and our Lord tonight
Please break him Krunic don’t care you do some flamini he has a good shot

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Last week I think mentally we were just not at the required level. The injuries destroyed their confidence and belief. At least this week we have Theo back and are coming off the Juve win.

My dream Milan 4 Chelsea 0 - Leao hat-trick and a bullet header from Tomori.

I would take any win though!

It's now or never for Milan.

Forza Milan!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I want to see a performance. I'd love us to win but I want to see us step up to the occasion as well. I hope the other game is a draw to take off a little pressure from us as well.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
3 points and a performance to delete the memory of the last game!. The score line is irrelevant but a big win would be welcome but not necessary. I just want Milan to win and the players to redeem themselves as a team and individually so they are fired up off the back of the victory and will want to maintain that momentum.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'd like to see a balanced, mobile XI in CL against English opposition, for once.
And this time there's no excuse, we have options to make it happen.
Origi and Rebic are both available, no need to bench both for Giroud(<3).
Our transitions need to be much quicker, and our counters much better than the embarrassment from last week.
Giroud is doing an admirable job defensively considering his age, size and characteristics, but he can't cover ground, press and sprint like Rebic and that's been painfully obvious and exploited in CL.

Pobega is a very flawed player, but I like the 433/4231 hybrid with him or Krunic in the "balance player" role although Krunic interpreted it terribly last week.

If Giroud starts and we lose because Leao goes AWOL defensively again, our midfield gets overrun again and our counters and transitions are shit again then PioliOut :o
Pioli needs to understand this. We need to be able to transition faster and play the ball into space behind their defense. Even though Rebic sometimes has Timberland boots as footgear on the field I can’t help but think this is the game for him.

Front 3 that can all run directly at the Chelsea back line. We also don’t lose any pressing ability with Rebic instead of Giroud

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
also guys

good to remember

these are cl nights

how long we went without
only to watch on

but we are here

what a great thing

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Lets show some class and do a minute of silence for Allegri.

Picture in black and white on the screen and all.

Schedule