• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shoutout to #YFScouting and #MoncadaScouting for Aster vranckx
Vranckx was kept in a cage like a hungry pitbull by pioli and finally let out
did u see him? he wanted to do everything..so hungry (midseason btw..at this point he couldve been well integrated just like adli thiaw dest but Padre Pioli system)
why? cause pioli is ********

u dont put these kids in the gladiator pits and watch them fight for their carreers
u ease them in with babyoil
Crying must be your hobby....he was brought into the team by Padre. He knows the perfect time to integrate him into the team. He's did well now cause he was not rushed ahead of his time. Don't think you have a clue typing shit behind your phone screen. you're clueless, dawg so STFU.its Forza Milan from this end crybabies.

Last edited:

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
thiaw is very large and kinda treeish...the Black Botman (i knew him from before so he is solid talent)
vranckx: top G
Adli: in guantanamo Bay
Dest: ******** american but better going forward then calabria who is harmless little child
I agree with the last part(your description of Calabria). It takes one to know one"harmless little child". Now I understand why you always cry

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
He did well cause hes not a trash player but its all thanks to pioli genius timing and system ofcourse my bad

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus in best form currently. Great thing is that now is pause of championship. Pioli has a lot of work ,probably to try to change formation. Our midfield is too open.We are not as compact and don't press like last year. Maldini maybe intervene in winter mercato. Ziyech and Kiwior are mentioned a lot.
i think it's embarrassing to go after Ziyech at this point. 2 and a half year transfer for a 20Mill player

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN: Pioli left San Siro quickly (and in tears) following the game against Fiorentina. He did not attend the post match press conference for personal reasons and Maldini replaced him.

Now reportly left in tears. I wonder what happened?
I hope all good. only reason i can think of for something like this, is death in the family. Hopefully all good with Padre

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Dest will have a great second half. We might buy him I think.
Well all of them should step up in the second half, I mean, we can’t be as bad as we were in the first half. Only 15 games in and we are already lost 2 and drew 3. Lost 4 and drew 8 last season and it’s not like we cruised to the title. If we continue like this even the top 4 is in doubt.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't congratulate Benzema on Balon d'or win.
I don't know what is happening with his daughter? But it's certainly affecting his play. He is still fast and in shape,this is mental issue.
I would take him in January without a doubt.

Even though he's whiny, the champions mentality that our youngsters can learn from Ronaldo and Ibra training with them is priceless

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
I would take him in January without a doubt.

Even though he's whiny, the champions mentality that our youngsters can learn from Ronaldo and Ibra training with them is priceless
Well that guy loves challenges and I’d say he is pretty pissed right now. He still wants to prove himself and leave the game as a champion. But I just don’t see him coming here at all.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
poor Padre :( Italian newspapers seem to be reporting it as a bereavement in the family

my heart goes out to him, probably along with the hearts of many millions of milanisti

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Milan’s first game after the World Cup break is on January 4 against Salernitana
A new top/young gifted rw is a must for this game.

forward, cm additions wud be appreciated

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fecking top guy CR7 whistleblowing on shitty glazers

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Cristiano arrived at Juventus when they were one of Europe’s top dogs and left the club to rot after 3 years.

Wherever he goes everything both off and on the pitch has to be centered around him.
I can’t for the life of me understand how any Milanisti who witnessed Juventus’ decline would want him at Milan.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well all of them should step up in the second half, I mean, we can’t be as bad as we were in the first half. Only 15 games in and we are already lost 2 and drew 3. Lost 4 and drew 8 last season and it’s not like we cruised to the title. If we continue like this even the top 4 is in doubt.
Oh damn, we're in better form than last year then. on pace to end the season with 4Losses and only 6 draws instead of 8 :balo2:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristiano arrived at Juventus when they were one of Europe’s top dogs and left the club to rot after 3 years.

Wherever he goes everything both off and on the pitch has to be centered around him.
I can’t for the life of me understand how any Milanisti who witnessed Juventus’ decline would want him at Milan.

Juve is 3rd place right now. what is their decline really? because they're not winning the league 10 years in a row?

This is mainly because other serie A teams finally got better, I wouldn't say Juve became that much worse over the years, the league was shittier

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Thought the same thing. In little flashes he shows very high quality.
He's looking like a weapon. Attacking fullbacks can be excused for not being stellar defenders in their first months.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2021/2022 ----------------- 2022/2023
Udinese (H) - 1 pt-----------Udinese (H) - 3 pts
Atalanta (A) - 3 pts----------Atalanta (A) - 1 pt
Bologna (H) - 1 pt-----------Bologna (H) - 3 pts
Sassuolo (A) - 3 pts---------Sassuolo (A) - 1 pt
Merda (H) - 1 pt------------Merda (H) - 3 pts
Samp (A) - 3 pts------------Samp (A) - 3 pts
Napoli (H) - 0 pts-----------Napoli (H) - 0 pts
Empoli (A) - 3 pts-----------Empoli (A) - 3 pts
Juventus (H) - 1 pt----------Juventus (H) - 3 pts
Verona (A) - 3 pts-----------Verona (A) - 3 pts
Cagliari (H) - 3 pts----------Monza (H) - 3 pts
Torino (A) - 1 pt------------Torino (A) - 0 pts
Spezia (H) - 0 pts-----------Spezia (H) - 3 pts
Genoa (A) - 3 pts-----------Cremonese (A) - 1 pt
Fiorentina (H) - 3 pts-------Fiorentina (H) - 3 pts
Total - 29 pts---------------Total - 33 pts

We are still on track to reach 85-88 points which is usually enough for Scudetto.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
At this point, I have buried my hope for the second star, as long as Milan qualified for CL again this season, and we beat tottenham. I will consider this season a success.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
At this point, I have buried my hope for the second star, as long as Milan qualified for CL again this season, and we beat tottenham. I will consider this season a success.
Jan is important. If Napoli comes back and loses to Inter first game and we win ours vs Salernitana, then the press will write how this is going to be another Napoli choke job.
If Napoli are the real deal, then they will withstand the media pressure. Else they will drop further points vs Juve, Roma etc. in the following matches.

We simply need to play a flawless January to get back into the race. And hope Inter can do us a small favour.

Last edited:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Juve is 3rd place right now. what is their decline really? because they're not winning the league 10 years in a row?

This is mainly because other serie A teams finally got better, I wouldn't say Juve became that much worse over the years, the league was shittier
Screenshot_20221114-155931_Chrome.jpg
This is their line up from CL 2017 final.
They are now no way near the quality they had in 2015 and 2017.
CR7 did his job there but it was Agnelli/Marotta stupidity to invest almost 100 million in amortization and salary for an attacker when they already had a pretty good attack. The money they invested in CR7, if they had invested in their ageing backline or non-creative midfield, would have probably established them as Serie A version of Bayern.
Good for us that they self destructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule