• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
That’s precisely why now is the perfect time to hire him because if Liverpool were flying high he’d be unavailable. Anyway, like I said, Klopp is a pipe dream given his salary demands and transfer requests.
So you want Pioli out who has had nothing to spend but is still in a European slot....yet are dreaming about a dude who is in NINTH place behind the likes of Brentford, Fulham and Brighton.

5a287cbf82e7348ef8298958b5bb8709_w200.gif

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
owner is bigmouthed cheapskate. M&M wasting money for gambling in unusable young player that cant replace the player that left, but challenge rival team for another scudetto. pioli is dumb to keep asslicking management while his squad keep getting amputated for nothing each season. shouldve slap them all with that fluke trophy for reality check. redbanter

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

Baka is like COVID, becoming less and less effective over the last 3 years with plans to stick around for a few more until another virus infects the club.

Last edited:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Transfer market is all on MMM which affected Pioli since two years ago we were missing one starter & today we are missing three.
Pioli's work doesnt affect Maldini as much as the other way around.

I don’t entirely agree with this. Our biggest issue last season was our attackers. Our RW/AM weren’t producing.

Maldini technically bought Adli for the AM position and CDK as well who was honestly a free attacker that could be used for anywhere in the attack. Our RW was a weak point, why not try CDK there? He did well Vs Juventus there.

CDK played as a 2nd striker or RW before, but Pioli insisted he’s an AM and he underperformed and now that he’s finally getting some grasp on that position, he’s been used as the scapegoat for whatever reason.

Maldini got Pioli attackers we needed, but he failed to use them properly and essentially destroyed them. So our attack is now toothless as last season.

No one expected Tomori/Kalulu to underform this badly or Maignan to be injured for such a long period. So our defense collapsed too. Yes we needed a CB ideally but we also needed attackers.

MMM biggest mistake was not replacing Kessie with an adequate player. An unproven player like Vrancxx wasn’t it. That I agree was a mistake. A big one. Instead of buying Vrancxx/Thiaw or loaning Dest, or our current budget to Zaniolo, we should have bought a Kessie replacement.

We all thought CDK would be our RW and Adli our CAM at the start of the season. But Pioli failed to integrate them properly. I’m really so upset that our RW was our weak link and Pioli didn’t try CDK there when he literally played there for Belgium!

What I’m saying is that, don’t blame Maldini for Pioli’s incompetence in strengthening our attack. We had the RW/AM that we were missing last season, Pioli misused them completely. Getting CDK made sense, if only Pioli intended to use him as the RW as he should have since day one.

Essentially we should have been missing with a Kessie/Roma replacement rather than this fiasco.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
30% resale to universidad de Chile for osorio is further evidence that Maldini is incompetent and is incapable of negotiating.
Huh? We have no money

Maldini already declared that this market will be loan formula only

I bet he squeezed that 5m by promising gerry he'll take his daughter to prom

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Also, 30% sell on clause? Lmao
I guess they don't get serie a broadcasting in peru

The boy will be in Primavera purgatory for two years and will then get sold Djalo style

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Pobega has scored a goal in Serie A and a goal in the CL. 1+1=2.

Origi has two goals. Both in Serie A.

I guess Lebanon's financial crisis makes more sense now.
Lmaoooo
More of this thanks

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Take me back

tenor.gif
200million budget.
We will never experience that again I fear

Fcuk you America and your nutella bloodtype fat motherfckers

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
He can't use them.

Because if the starters are this confused how do you expect players who haven't proven they can consistenly perform to adapt in his system? Pioli is going to stick with whatever can get him results.

Look at Giroud, not a good fit at all for the CF yet starts game after game because he can score on low percentage crosses and set pieces. Pioli is just trying to rescue results
That's exactly my point. Bi-loli too afraid trying anything new because he's job is on the line and he's chasing points. He want to shows to fans that only the "old guard" that can scrape a points (which, unfortunately, is not).

Last edited:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
CDK showed some good stuff, and he did go missing for periods, but the issue with Pioli's sub was that... he just put on Leao, and so we had like two LW, one higher and one lower.

Fine, you can argue Rebic was a striker, but like... it still left the center completely open.

We didn't improve, we just made the LW even more crowded while opening up the center and right for the opponents.

I genuinely don't get what Pioli is doing. At all.
When he fielded Leao (LW), Rebic (LW/CF), Giroud (CF), Origi (RW/CF), and Messias (RW) together...I dunno, did he'd just lose his mind? 😂

Maybe he'd just trying to confuse Sassuolo's players, but ended up only confusing his own players :proud:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Like two months ago it came out he was blind or something

and he's still a starter

He was better blind actually because he wasn’t scared as he couldn’t see.

The operation made him worse because now that he can see, he’s scared of the ball and won’t save it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule