Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not loaning out adli just proves that management are terrified of injuries and don't want to repeat past mistakes
Yeah, it's better for his growing to sit on the bench for Pobega.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really wish Adli went out on loan in Jan, his confidence must be shot.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He probably didn't want to leave because he thought he could fight for minutes. A sane coach would really give him a chance in this situation, but no, it's Pioli.

But after episode with Messias as a midfielder... :fp: how do you even come up with the idea to do this and think it will work? :fp:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Gentle reminder that Pioli is too stubborn to play Leao as second striker on the left

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

scrubs-cox.gif

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never known a calf injury to cause such an issue-almost feels like there’s something more sinister behind Mike’s absence

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I don't buy it at all anymore.

U think this guy has had an affair with a teammates wife or something? Haha would maybe explain the team looking so disjointed? Hahaha. Are we just aswell writing off the season for him and anything else is a bonus? Such a weird situation

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
At this moment, I do not believe that he will play at all this season. :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Magic Mike.

The magic part being how his injury problem keeps delaying his return every time we expect good news.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s drugs

Same thing happened to Pato and SES

I’m kinda joking but kinda not
I think this is a good shout btw. He seems like a bit of a strange character who’s a bit wired-not beyond the realms of possibility. Maybe he has relapses every season? Who the fuck knows

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this is a good shout btw. He seems like a bit of a strange character who’s a bit wired-not beyond the realms of possibility. Maybe he has relapses every season? Who the fuck knows
:ibralol:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I really hope Wild won’t take offence, it’s what I really thought when I initially came across his posts. Maybe I was just being an idiot that doesn’t know how to read people and all.

Only when I started to get more familiar with this forum is when I realised he was a guy. Plus he had a female avatar for a long time. Obviously I’m not saying if you have a female avatar it means you’re a girl. Ash has a female avatar as well but for me it’s clear as hell that he’s a guy. With Wild I just wasn’t too sure, maybe it was his posting style and stuff I guess?

Again I’m not trying to offend anyone at all, I’m just saying how I saw things at the start.

You are saying that Wild is a lil bitch?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Sure
View attachment 15124

Wirtz - superstar pending a 100+ m move
Gomez - already at Manchester City
Mudryk - just completed a 100+ m move
CDK - trained by Pioli
Zakharyan - pending a big move (Chelsea were pretty close)
Adli - trained by Pioli
Haaland - superstar
Bellingham - superstar
Vini - superstar

A list of 9 young players with huge potential, 2 players did not continue their growth this season.
5 players worth around or over 100 m, 1 at City, 1 pending a big move and 2 on Milan's bench.

That's because Pioli is from the Giampaolo school of football. We're fucked!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
With the thread title in question, I wanted to ask? There are no females in this forum currently posting? Not gonna lie, when I joined I always thought @Wild was a female, he gave me that vibe especially with his avatar and all.
Using females instead of women
And then outing wild as a sassy man.. incredible

This forum :proud:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

This man managed -as a goalkeeper over a span of 2 seasons- to be more off than on the pitch. Didn’t I watch a video of him recently on twitter where he actually looked really fit, goofing around, but didn’t really look too mature or responsible. I’m starting to think there’s more going on as well.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Sure
View attachment 15124

Wirtz - superstar pending a 100+ m move
Gomez - already at Manchester City
Mudryk - just completed a 100+ m move
CDK - trained by Pioli
Zakharyan - pending a big move (Chelsea were pretty close)
Adli - trained by Pioli
Haaland - superstar
Bellingham - superstar
Vini - superstar

A list of 9 young players with huge potential, 2 players did not continue their growth this season.
5 players worth around or over 100 m, 1 at City, 1 pending a big move and 2 on Milan's bench.

I feel like breaking a table

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

I can think of a silent ban for doping or something. Cause what the actual fuck is this? There is clearly something going on that we don’t know. It’s not a simple injury. Either the severity of the injury isn’t being told or some doping ban or whatever.

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
When we hired Pioli I was disappointed because I saw him as a midtable coach with a reputation of fast starts that lasted for a while and eventual mediocrity that led him to get fired by several clubs.
Like most of us I then became a believer when he kept producing good results that culminated in winning the title, something completely unexpected. Players improved under his regime, a young squad with a very promising future and a father figure as coach who is a good communicator, all the ingredients for sustained success and we were flying high.

Now it all seems like fools' gold, everyone that contributed to our scudetto win has regressed....and by a lot. It's been a nightmare, everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong, the coach forgot to coach, the players forgot to play, our heralded scouting and management no longer able to make sound judgments, and our new owner is a snake oil salesman.
How can it be that all of the sudden Tomori, Kalulu, Tonali, Theo, Leao, Calabria, Benna, have gone from champs to chumps? Salad, Messias, and Diaz have their limitations and Giroud scores a few goals but contributes very little. This we knew and are not surprised but the fall of form of the others is shocking to me. Speaking of Giroud, I don't understand this rush to renew him because we need a much more useful striker to lead our attack and not some old one dimensional almost has been.

MMM have also disappointed greatly because they have not addressed our needs and keep silent while the club burns. The signing of Vasquez is like a slap in the face to all Milanisti, everybody knew that we needed a reliable keeper to take over for the insecure Tata, and they went and got someone who at best will be third keeper in the future. I was hoping we'd try for Cragno who's languishing on the bench at Monza, who have a great young goalie, and is owned by Cagliari. A six month loan would have been ideal and Cragno would have gladly accepted because of our prestige and a chance to play more. So we are now in freefall and I have seen no indication that we'll be able to overcome this crisis: they're all out of ideas, the coach has lost the players who seem disinterested. Then there's Maignan and his mysterious injury, one of our heroes, a Superman, strong, confident, intelligent, durable, a born leader. What the hell happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule