The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Wut? Both will be FANTASTIC at CF
They are both great players, no doubt. However, a huge part of our success is that we play as a team. That has allowed us to beat teams that on paper were better than us. In other words, team over individual. Both Ronaldo and Neymar are self-centered a**holes, who would break this great dynamic we have built. What benefit they bring by their individual skills could easily be dwarfed by the negative impact on team cohesion.

So, a huge no AFAIAC

FWIW, I have managed engineering teams for decades, and I stay away from primadonnas. It does not matter how good they are, they are toxic and generally the damage they cause far outweighs the benefits they bring. You can find talented engineers that also are team players. I believe the same goes with football.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Stop fooling yourselves , Adli > CDK for that AM position.
thank you!

as far as im concerned, AM is already secured, Adli... whether it's Ziyech or CDK, that's for RW who can play at AM (or other position in CDK's case)

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
If you order clothes from China you have to get at least 3 sizes bigger than your normal number. China people are half the size of normal people
:lol:

or if you're buying clothes and the size chart suggest you should go for 3 sizes bigger than your normal size, DON'T BUY.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
If Polismo is iBra compatible, it's CR7 compatible
Different individuals. Very different. Look at how they acted when they got hit by COVID. Both talented, but only one of the two is a true leader, the other is a self-centered a**hole.

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK seems like another Botman situation. Player likes Milan, probably even prefers the club, but that English money is too much to overcome.

No big deal, we have consistently missed on our plan As and Bs, but the strength of our scouting has shown through when we turn to players like Tomori.

CDK we hardly knew ye, enjoy whichever butt hole town Leeds is in.

(It turns out Leeds is in Leeds of all places).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dybala 2022 = Higuain 2018.

An unwanted Argentine at Juventus is always one to avoid. I can sleep peacefully knowing Milan's recruitment team goes for the sensible names, evaluating everything from A-Z in the process and not the names that are bought solely to excite the fans and take up the whole Gazzetta's front page.
nene-leakes.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dybala 2022 = Higuain 2018.

An unwanted Argentine at Juventus is always one to avoid. I can sleep peacefully knowing Milan's recruitment team goes for the sensible names, evaluating everything from A-Z in the process and not the names that are bought solely to excite the fans and take up the whole Gazzetta's front page.
I am entirely convinced by this and it is the truth.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r/soccer on reddit (usually very prem-leaning and stupid) did their annual awards thing and Maignan is the signing of the season.

1656791269725.png

Theo came second at LB.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Any new news on Leao’s extension?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
r/soccer on reddit (usually very prem-leaning and stupid) did their annual awards thing and Maignan is the signing of the season.

View attachment 6942

Theo came second at LB.

You see how united is included and not ac milan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule