The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what has been learned from Calciomercato.com, the Indian tycoon but for some time in the US and current owner of the Sacramento Kings, Vivek Yeshwant Ranadivé, wants to enter the world of football and would like to do so in Milan, together with his son, trusting and hoping to be able to invest his capital in the Rossoneri club in aid of RedBird as soon as possible.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

According to what was learned from MilanNews.it, Ziyech is a concrete goal of Milan. Maldini and Massara are trying to set up an onerous loan operation with the right of redemption to bring the Moroccan to Milan; moreover, Chelsea could participate in a small part in the payment of the salary. We continue to negotiate: Milan tries the shot for its trocar.

by Antonio Vitiello

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

According to what was learned from MilanNews.it, Ziyech is a concrete goal of Milan. Maldini and Massara are trying to set up an onerous loan operation with the right of redemption to bring the Moroccan to Milan; moreover, Chelsea could participate in a small part in the payment of the salary. We continue to negotiate: Milan tries the shot for its trocar.

by Antonio Vitiello
Sink the blow!

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Someone give me honest thought on Ziyech. I've watched him no more than 4-5 times.
Dribbling
Assisting
Shooting/scoring
Defensive contribution
Professionalism/attitude
Dribbling? Think of coutinho or dybala or something..nothing crazy
Assisting? Comparable to kdb
Shooting?great finisher and left foot...he is very calm
Defense? Works hard...
Professionalism? Very sketchy/non existant
He has extremely tiny ego..petty..keep him on ur good side

I was asking for ziyech back in 2016(use search function for proof)
Ziyech would be top top transfer
I also like origi...very smart move

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli selling Osimhen to chase after CR7 would be really funny. Osimhen would be perfect for us but probably too expensive. We’re also getting Origi as a starter for sure this season, we won’t be shopping for another CF.

Ziyech is really growing on me as an idea for the RE. If we can unlock his form at Ajax, he could be very dangerous on the right. Even if he’s a bit on the older side, he’s still got a few good years left.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

by Antonio Vitiello
I swear every day im losing any faith in journalism and this twitter generation. His wages re 3M net, gross 6M. And we need chelsea to pay part of salary? We re payin fodder Samu 2.5M just to sit on bench. If we cant pay his fkin salary we should terminate club. We just gave fkin Origi 4M net.

Or its just awfull translation.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Napoli selling Osimhen to chase after CR7 would be really funny. Osimhen would be perfect for us but probably too expensive. We’re also getting Origi as a starter for sure this season, we won’t be shopping for another CF.

Ziyech is really growing on me as an idea for the RE. If we can unlock his form at Ajax, he could be very dangerous on the right. Even if he’s a bit on the older side, he’s still got a few good years left.
Ziyech is one signing I really want. But I am basing that on Ajax and my sanguine outlook that always makes me think we can revive him in our environment.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I swear every day im losing any faith in journalism and this twitter generation. His wages re 3M net, gross 6M. And we need chelsea to pay part of salary? We re payin fodder Samu 2.5M just to sit on bench. If we cant pay his fkin salary we should terminate club. We just gave fkin Origi 4M net.

Or its just awfull translation.

maldini doesnt care, even if his salary is within our wage budget...a buck saved is a buck saved :lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I bought a Medium Ibrahimovic jersey from that Chinese fake shirt site.

It arrived and you could barely fit a baby in it.

It will now always exist as a family heirloom. :yikes:

Even tho Yonghong is gone, he still haunts us in other ways :lol:

This shade of blue… their best jersey in the past decade

Of course it's their best. They're straight up copying us :mad:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I have ptsd from this event...cried for days
Please don’t mention it again and trigger me
IKR :lol::lol::lol:

ppl who actually think Jan 6 was an actual attempted insurrection are in 3 groups for me 1Morons 2Dishonest 3Sheeple

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wut? Both will be FANTASTIC at CF
CR7 would be fantastic at CF if he actually played that position. He doesn't, though. He doesn't make CF runs, he doesn't do that sort of stuff.

Neymar at CF? Really?

If we got Neymar--in the crazy parallel universe where that happens--I'd play him through our center, where people would want Dybala to go.

Both of them would impinge on Leao's space. If Neymar was a RW, I'd get the fascination more. I think he has too many miles on him, he's been playing high-level since he was a kid, and I also think the whacks he's taken are starting to catch up to him.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
:g:should splash his whole budget on neymar. golden letters one last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule