• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Thursday night next season. Packed San Siro to see Milan vs. FC Vaduz. Pioli fielding his mighty 4-2-3-1.

Juve will have 2nd comfortably when they win their appeal.
tumblr_nb4jd2wzOy1tiqcjgo1_250.gif

calm down quasimodo

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Its crazy how the only thing we need right now is Kessie, no matter how much salty grown men convince themselves otherwise

I saw bennacer - tonali on the line-up and I am not surprised how we conceded 3 goals to a midtable team.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People protesting the stadium being built at La Maura. Most of these old people will be dead by the time it’s built.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Omggg its starting to get nasty on page 385.
Went from being optimistic about the CL draw to full blown meltdown
200w.gif

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
People protesting the stadium being built at La Maura. Most of these old people will be dead by the time it’s built.

Not like their opinion counts.
It's private land.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why take it so personal. He needs to improve, as does our entire team
It’s not bennacer problem that he can’t form a partnership with tonali. Those two simply dont go together. We said this for months.

And btw it’s not like tonali has been good this season, he just seems to understand pioli’s terrorism football a little more than benna

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think they'll guarantee a better team next season. They need to spend about as much to guarantee equally good players. You can't get anyone as good as Kvara or Osimhen for less then 150m, and you'll have to convince them to play for Napoli. Most superstars don't want to go there. You can try, but it's a risk as always. I'm also 100% sure they won't reinvest everything into the market. They've been running at a loss for about 3 or 4 years now, they usually run at a small profit. ADL will want to pay himself back. If he's smart (and he is) he'll also be looking to sell the club at this high water mark.
Did they not just get kvara for 10million?.. mind you he was a literal nobody 8 months ago 🤣
Guintoli is not maldini and massaro

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Oh my gaawd.

Feels like Adli has been on the bench so long that adli-orphans will start asking him to replace pioli instead of Brahim soon. :head:

#freeadli

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Its crazy how the only thing we need right now is Kessie, no matter how much salty grown men convince themselves otherwise

I saw bennacer - tonali on the line-up and I am not surprised how we conceded 3 goals to a midtable team.
Kessié?? Remember how he was “outplayed and destroyed” by Pobega when we played Torino last season???
( I don’t remember that at all but I was told it happened).:yikes:

In fairness to Maldini he wanted to.

We can crtiicise him for the players he eventually picked but prior to that he wanted to make the quality jump and wasnt allowed to.
I blame the owners FIRST. But Maldini deserves blame too for what he did with our limited budget.

Also CDK was definitely one of the players he thought was going to bring about that “quality jump” but so far we’ve seen nothing of the sort. Definitely not blameless.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
People liking Klopp but he is having similar issues while being given significantly better players.

We only need him for 3 seasons,
Imagine theo, kalulu and tonali with his gegen pressing.
Leao in attack, and he would obviously not play with the tree or any striker over the age of 30…. You know let me stop fantasizing about klopp

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
🗣️ Milan's Curva Sud manager on Instagram: "Then every now and then it has to be said, this is the failure of the summer market of Maldini and Massara, because the players who were bought were not up to the mark. Now they're not performing, there are players who you can't understand what they do on the pitch and why they play for Milan."

🥶🥶🥶
AND BOOM! THERE IT ISS

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Conte with Kane , son , kulusevski and richarlison and 1 clear chance and 0 goals against pioli’s milan in 180 minutes😂

Conte who left inter whining while they have still the best team in Italy

Conte who made inter champion when inter was by far the best team in Italy and the only rival was half team injured 22 years old average Milan team.

We will choose conte and fire pioli who made this Milan team champion. Much bigger success than making and established and invested inter team champion with Hakimi, lukaku , lautaro etc

-Pioli took the charge and after a great run put milan in europe in his first year.
-Made very young milan team with so much injury problem runner up in his 2nd year.
-Made champion in his 3rd year.
-playing qf in cl after years in his 4th year also in top 4 race in the league for now just 2 points behind 2nd team , at most 1 game away from top 4 with easier schedule

These are facts. It is his 4th year. He never failed until now. Opposite he has great success until now. We will fire him and bring a whiny guy who just crushed by pioli in cl.

Also Luis enrique. What is his success in club level. Club football and national team football is very different.

And last poch. I like him. But what did he win until now? He made top 4 with Tottenham and cl final. We can make it too. In our 2nd year in cl after too many years.

So these are your best options.

Unless it is klopp, I don’t see any guarentee this team will be better with coach change. For now , in the middle of the season, 20 days to cl qf and just nearly 10 games remaining in the league even getting klopp tomorrrow and firing pioli will be very illogical decision.

Newcoming coach will teach leao how to shoot, will make salad / salah, will bench tonali and Bennacer and put de Bruyne from the bench.

We have a weak squad, we had worse than terrible summer transfer. We have limited options. Our only striker 37 years old giroud. We don’t have top 8 serie a level right wing, we have brain fart leao as our only attacking option, we have cdk who can’t score even if he plays against u15 team.

So we should fire who made this team champion , who beat contes ass 10 days ago and bring primadonna conte, who won in easiest conditions and even in a slightest trouble run away, makes sense
Please don't say that Conte is not better than Pioli

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Kessie left of his own accord. Milan offered him a more than fair contract but he always wanted more money. Was he a loss yes, would he be useful in Milan’s current set up yes. I reiterate Kessie chose to leave Milan - move on.

Anyway the onus is on Milan’s new owners to provide the financial backing to make life a little easier for MMM to do their jobs. The truth is no one is blameless management, Pioli, the players but if it makes ye feel better.

577BF658-D9CA-420D-95B1-997FA5433089.gif

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kessie left of his own accord. Milan offered him a more than fair contract but he always wanted more money. Was he a loss yes, would he be useful in Milan’s current set up yes. I reiterate Kessie chose to leave Milan - move on.

Anyway the onus is on Milan’s new owners to provide the financial backing to make life a little easier for MMM to do their jobs. The truth is no one is blameless management, Pioli, the players but if it makes ye feel better.

View attachment 16436
We understand that Kessié left because he wanted to. But replacing him is on the management.

You know why no one talks about Dollarumma?? Because the management made sure we forgot about him by signing a better keeper in Mike. I guarantee you NO ONE would be talking about Kessié had Maldini replaced him with someone at his level or better.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
bakayoko, pobega, and vrankx were considered to be the replacement for kessie. that had failed in a lot of ways both managerial and in coaching.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
We understand that Kessié left because he wanted to. But replacing him is on the management.

You know why no one talks about Dollarumma?? Because the management made sure we forgot about him by signing a better keeper in Mike. I guarantee you NO ONE would be talking about Kessié had Maldini replaced him with someone at his level or better.
The replacement was CDK, they believed that the Tonali-Bennacer tandem was the way to go and Krunic-Pobega are enough for depth so they decided to reinforce the CAM position with CDK but you know how that has turned out so far. Trust me, if CDK is slaying right now, we wouldn't be talking about Kessie or his direct replacement. They had a plan, it didn't work.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Of course it goes without saying. MMM are responsible for some poor signings in particular replacing Kessie but the players too are responsible as is Pioli in how he has managed some of them. If a player signs for Milan they have to deliver it’s not a holiday.

I would also say some of those poor signings could have been avoided had the takeover not taken forever! and RedBird had offered MMM the sufficient funds to replace key players/re-enforce key areas.

As you say Donna who ? Mike was a master stroke 👌 by MMM and others will prove to be as well. It is not purely down to the Sd’s there are a number of different factors that led to some of the unfortunate but required signings. I haven’t given up on some but will be delighted to see some players move on a.s.a.p

I’m fairly confident but of course can’t confirm the troubles us keyboard managers see have been discussed by the people who actually count and work for Milan.

See out the season back the team and we will find out what happens in the summer. Endless whining will change nothing.

Forza Milan ⭐⭐

Last edited:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I don't think Juve are going to win their appeal. And they got even more of a deduction coming when the other case is over. I know we are all scared from years of pro-Juve bullshit in Italy. But they really screwed up this time. Still, the fuckers somehow keep getting points. They play like utter shit, but they keep getting Ws.

Let’s just freaking pray they don’t win their appeal.

But the fact that we are relying on a lawsuit court procedure to get top 4 is just…

:yikes:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It’s not only him though. I approved the CDK signings and thought he was gonna come really good by now. I thought he was going to fill our gap as RW or at least be an elite CAM to displace Diaz. I was wrong :(
It’s far too soon to reach a conclusion on CDK or Adli.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
It’s far too soon to reach a conclusion on CDK or Adli.

Sure but Maldini brought him so that he can elevate the team this season itself. He was expected to at least perform at a great level after the WC and cement his spot in the XI, he wasn’t expected to let’s say be super star level yet like Leao last season but at least somewhere along the lines of Leao’s 2020-21 season or even better. So in that sense, CDK hasn’t been as good as we hope for. Yet.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure but Maldini brought him so that he can elevate the team this season itself. He was expected to at least perform at a great level after the WC and cement his spot in the XI, he wasn’t expected to let’s say be super star level yet like Leao last season but at least somewhere along the lines of Leao’s 2020-21 season or even better. So in that sense, CDK hasn’t been as good as we hope for. Yet.
True first seasons can be difficult even for more seasoned players. Leao, Tonali, Bennacer and others hardly lit the place up in their debut season for Milan.

A lot was expected of CDK at 35M but in the market as it is there are far more expensive and disappointing signings out there for other clubs. If CDK works great if not that is the gamble you take with a lot signings. Hype is nothing if the player can’t back it up.

I would also add Pioli has not handled CDK or Adli very well at all.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The same Adli that sent di Maria for a hot dog and bent it like Beckham in the same match against psg is being wasted away on the bench. :head: Pioli is scum. Yacine deserves to play under a real manager. Wenger would’ve got him a France call-up by now.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The same Adli that sent di Maria for a hot dog and bent it like Beckham in the same match against psg is being wasted away on the bench. :head: Pioli is scum. Yacine deserves to play under a real manager. Wenger would’ve got him a France call-up by now.
Adli cries when pioli bounces a ball off his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule