The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
God damnit this match had every single hallmark of Pioli’s failures the last 2 years. The

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This game showed everyone's limitations. Squad and Pioli.

There is another game. We could easily beat this shit Roma team by several goals. Let's not praise DDR so much. They scored from a corner that should have never been. Then defended and saw out the game, being extremely lucky a few times.

And fuk VAR. What's the point of having it??? That was a clear offside. Clear as day. And they score from the resulting corner.

RLC was nowhere to be seen. Shit game. So was Leao. Nothing.

Then, there is Giroud. We can't be in a delusion that we can compete with Europe's top and then start Giroud as our CF.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't know how you can defend Pioli after seeing the impact someone like De Rossi has had

Coach is the most important figure of any club and this club has a clown
Pioli had his importance, but ignorance, comfortability, ego or whatever you can pin it on, has shown his glaring weaknesses with this squad. We aren't this bad. We know it.

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
3 consecutive losses to Italian teams in European competition, if that isn’t all the reason we need to move on, I don’t know what ever will be.
As far as I remember, at San Siro, against big teams, we only won against PSG; every other time, we lost

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
We need a Striker, a DM & a couple of defenders.
Get rid of Adli, he just looks awkward with ball at his feet. Bennacer has deteriorated considerably as well.
Today’s game was a snooze fest till Chuky came on. I hopefully, we will play better in the return leg.
Not sure why Pioli was waiting till 78th min to make attacking subs while we were trailing by a goal.
Someone, rightly said above, both our squad and our manager showed their weaknesses today.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
I don't know how you can defend Pioli after seeing the impact someone like De Rossi has had

DDR record with SPAL:

3 W, 6 D, 8 L

Got fired

finnishhacker

Banned
Reaction score
Well, its official. I kinda hate our team now. It brings me more sadness than joy. So that's about it

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As far as I remember, at San Siro, against big teams, we only won against PSG; every other time, we lost
We’ve lost 3 straight matches in the San Siro against Italian teams.

My heart breaks and my soul longs for what we once were. People come in and rape us in what used to be a bonafide fortress.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Roma players didn't even try under Mourinho

That's why they're doing well now

I knew Roma would've beat us

Maxer44

Primavera
Reaction score
Brutal watch that.
The three behind Giroud were all incredibly bad,didn't get anything right the whole game.

Probably should go for Samu on the right and Pulisic in the middle for the return leg.
RLC won't do much good against such a deep block.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Giroud has outlived his usefulness in pro football long ago yet he is a starting CF going all 90 minutes. Why are people in management so oblivious to these obvious need for changes? Losing to Roma at home in Europe, come on wtf is that

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brutal watch that.
The three behind Giroud were all incredibly bad,didn't get anything right the whole game.

Probably should go for Samu on the right and Pulisic in the middle for the return leg.
RLC won't do much good against such a deep block.
Is there ANY doubt in anyone’s mind that he won’t start the exact same starting XI in Rome except Tomori?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giroud has outlived his usefulness in pro football long ago yet he is a starting CF going all 90 minutes. Why are people in management so oblivious to these obvious need for changes? Losing to Roma at home in Europe, come on wtf is that
There are 2 options on the bench who have performed well as a CF this season

Pioli just can't play without a tree

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

This is why i will take literally anyone over bald fucker. ANYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule