The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Andromeda 14-12-2007 03:08

edit: NO COMMENT :D

acerвιc wιт 14-12-2007 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMilan
To argue with a wise man may not necessarily make one wise but to argue with a fool will certainly make one look foolish. I have no reason or desire to know which i am arguing with so i will graciously refrain from answering to your comments.

Thanks Shakespeare.

acerвιc wιт 14-12-2007 13:36

@Farouk "The Fuck Knuckle"

If you want my help to try and persuade David to get you back on the forum perhaps you wouldn't use me as an example saying that I abuse every member present on this forum. You were banned cause you are mentally unstable which was displayed by your continual pointless posts inorder to gain attention like a 5 year old.

drucurl 14-12-2007 14:47

I say let him come back. At least he is a passionate milanista. The world is full of colourful charracters who though highly annoying serve to break the monotony/ drudgery that we are all faced with at time

so David: "please let farouk come back" :)

Besfort 14-12-2007 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by San Paolo
Thanks Shakespeare.

Haha :D

NobodyCares 14-12-2007 16:31

Quote:

@Farouk "The Fuck Knuckle"

If you want my help to try and persuade David to get you back on the forum perhaps you wouldn't use me as an example saying that I abuse every member present on this forum. You were banned cause you are mentally unstable which was displayed by your continual pointless posts inorder to gain attention like a 5 year old.

can be please stop this..........enough of the ban's and bringing back old member requests.......we are losing good posters due to personal grudges......let just carry on now.
i seriously miss passion on times like these.........

Wild 14-12-2007 17:13

So making racist remarks/insulting a religion -- > 2 weeks ban ?
Mmmmmmm , nice.

And yes , lets bring all the psychos back coz we miss the attention seeking , insults & racism.

Besi 14-12-2007 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild
So making racist remarks -- > 2 weeks ban ?
And yes , lets bring all the psychos back coz we miss the attention seeking , insults & racism.

David : I've banned you for two weeks initially but I'll raise it to one month.

It's one month ban..

Beemer 14-12-2007 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
I say let him come back. At least he is a passionate milanista. The world is full of colourful charracters who though highly annoying serve to break the monotony/ drudgery that we are all faced with at time

so David: "please let farouk come back" :)

Sure, so he can hack into someone else's account. He has an unhealthy obsession with this forum.

How many of you got his sob story in your inboxes earlier?

MacMilan 14-12-2007 17:30

Quote:

Thanks Shakespeare.

You're welcome skippy

drucurl 14-12-2007 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer
Sure, so he can hack into someone else's account. He has an unhealthy obsession with this forum.

How many of you got his sob story in your inboxes earlier?

Three (3) to be precise :D :D

David 15-12-2007 08:41

Farouk is not coming back anytime soon.

Beemer 15-12-2007 10:56

^Why the hell can't you drop it already? Somehow, life still goes on.

David: He just joined Milanmania. The guy belongs at Bellevue more than another Milan forum.
http://milanmania.com/forums/showthr...617#post469617

Wild 15-12-2007 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
Not me. :tongue:

LOL , didn’t take him a long time 2 lose the "I never got banned" title :D

Besi 15-12-2007 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild
LOL , didn’t take him a long time 2 lose the "I never got banned" title :D

Yeah.. I told him it wont take long.. hehe.. and he didn't let me wrong..

MacMilan 15-12-2007 16:55

Ok David, i get the message.

I've obviously annoyed or embarrassed you in some way with my posts for you to not want to talk about it and for you to just delete my posts.

David 15-12-2007 17:54

There are more people that can delete posts other than myself, but you can make up whatever story suits your misconceptions as to who deleted it.

Why are you so concerned about TommyBhoy's faith?

MacMilan 15-12-2007 22:00

I joined another Milan forum where tommy is a member and i was intrigued by his account of his time here. We shared a few pm's and he asked if i could find out why he was banned. I read his posts and couldn't quite work out why he was banned and seeing as MM had a few run ins with him and him only getting 1 months ban for his obvious abuse of other members i thought i'd ask straight out. As for deleting my posts, fair enough if it wasn't you but you can understand why i would think it was you.

David 15-12-2007 23:21

As for TommyBhoy: new member + not a Milan fan + trying to make a mess is not an unusual occurrence and it usually gets you an immediate and permanent ban.

I hope this explanation clears things up for you. If not, at least I've learned how to spell "occurrence" properly, so this isn't an entirely wasted post.

MacMilan 15-12-2007 23:51

Yes he was a new member, perhaps not a Milan fan but there is nothing in his posts that was anti-Milan. In fact (imo) I think he was paying respect to Milan and that doesn't justify a lifetime ban. I am half Scottish and Half Italian, I support Celtic and Milan but I would argue against these guys too if I thought they were attacking me personally. Would that justify a lifetime ban? You have not convinced me that tommy was making a mess. He posted in the thread dedicated to the Scottish league which up until he and chrissie posted was never visited by MM, Beemer, Kats or Pupone. What followed was a barrage of unwarranted abuse, yet the only mod to comment was Rex though that did nothing to stop it. I didn't think that by mentioning it that it would create this amount of focus but now that it has i can only say that your views shock me. You give a life ban for not being a Milan fan but give a 1 month ban for someone who is extremely abusive and racially intolerent.