The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Congo Powers 06-05-2012 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1339273)
my friend, u don't think i'm sad, disasspointed and pissed off? seriously?

i just refuse to insult my team... this is football, u don't always win win the biggest titles at the end of the season.

if u love milan, u love them in good times and bad times.

glory hunters aren't the one's who becomes fans when the team wins something, glory hunters are the one's who show their back to the club when it fails. and yes, most people in this forum are the definition of glory hunters, and they know who they are.

milan is milan for me, they bring me joy in so many ways, not only by winning games or titles, i enjoy watching them play, i enjoy following them and just being a fan. that's important to me since i honestly don't have many things in my life at the moment that brings me joy.

the thing i'm MOST sad about right now is that the season is almost over and i wont be seeing my team play for 3 months. i see no point in cry about lost titles because i know that another season will come, and another one after that, and knowing milan, we'll win again.

forza!

for some reason or other there are alot of very bitter posters here who can only communicate in sarcasm and ridicule. nice to read something that is not these things thanks MB

next season baby

Ashish 06-05-2012 23:10

waiting for all pirlo and hater boys to give the shit back and mafia game to get over ... then i can do a seppuku till next season ... i couldn handle summer transfer rumours and bitching ... i am getting ancient

We are going to be treble champions next season ... In berlu and milan i trust :star:

Barometer 06-05-2012 23:14

ashish loves me :star:

Fiero 06-05-2012 23:15

Quote:

i just refuse to insult my team... this is football, u don't always win win the biggest titles at the end of the season.

glory hunters aren't the one's who becomes fans when the team wins something, glory hunters are the one's who show their back to the club when it fails. and yes, most people in this forum are the definition of glory hunters, and they know who they are.

milan is milan for me, they bring me joy in so many ways, not only by winning games or titles, i enjoy watching them play, i enjoy following them and just being a fan. that's important to me since i honestly don't have many things in my life at the moment that brings me joy.

the thing i'm MOST sad about right now is that the season is almost over and i wont be seeing my team play for 3 months. i see no point in cry about lost titles because i know that another season will come, and another one after that, and knowing milan, we'll win again.

forza!

I think that's probably your best post ever. So far. :)

Sage 06-05-2012 23:18

I'd like to hear those words again when the real hard times go by, not when Milan end up 2nd.

Sven 06-05-2012 23:18

Well there's no Milan but at least there's Euros this summer. WC was very fun to comment on this forum, Euro can be as well.

Not everything is desolation and transfer rumours.

Congo Powers 06-05-2012 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1339336)
I'd like to hear those words again when the real hard times go by, not when Milan end up 2nd.

i wouldnt..i'd rather celebrate victory.

:rolleyes: eeyore

Sage 06-05-2012 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1339346)
i wouldnt..i'd rather celebrate victory.

:rolleyes: eeyore

:lol: :lol:

sure buddy, inshallah we'll be celebrating to victory.

Congo Powers 06-05-2012 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1339370)
:lol: :lol:

sure buddy, inshallah we'll be celebrating to victory.

:D :thumbsup:

Wild 06-05-2012 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1339221)
it is the best thing we did not win the title because now B+G will open their eyes and we can finally be the winners of the transfer market.

Didnt we go that road many time before we track back to "fine as we are" thingy ? :D
We will probably sack Allegri now & bring Guardiola to transform Noce & Muntari into Xavi & Iniesta & ticki tacka the shit out of the universe.

Congo Powers 07-05-2012 00:04

im not sure how to communicate effectively with you on this forum, wild :conf:

Yoshi 07-05-2012 00:05

Quote:

forza!

:thumbsup:

ALTHOUGH sometimes we have to criticize and fully insult the team and specific players (in your case: Seedorf ;))

Wild 07-05-2012 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 1339446)
im not sure how to communicate effectively with you on this forum, wild :conf:

Lets meet face to face then :cool:
Polish your nails green so i know you.

Sage 07-05-2012 00:16

IIRC congo has black nail polish http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...orums/hurr.gif

MilanMB 07-05-2012 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmedwuzhere (Post 1339449)
:thumbsup:

ALTHOUGH sometimes we have to criticize and fully insult the team and specific players (in your case: Seedorf ;))

sometimes?

i think we criticize them a lot, we probably criticize them more than we praise them... but yes, criticism is part of being a fan, no doubt.

my problem is all the fuck this team, fuck u b+g, this team is shit etc etc etc. what's the point of that? the way some people act makes u wonder how they can call themselves milan fans.

the seedorf thing is mostly trolling and for the giggles when i don't have anything better to do. (not saying that i like him :D)

Sage 07-05-2012 00:18

venting makes everyone feel better, pretentious posters need to learn how to deal with it ;)

I hope we never come to see this day, but I'm very interested to see responses here if Milan become a mid table team or even relegation fodder.

Congo Powers 07-05-2012 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 1339472)
Lets meet face to face then :cool:
Polish your nails green so i know you.

great idea!
i will make sure to have a fresh manicure

Pedro 07-05-2012 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 1339475)
sometimes?

i think we criticize them a lot, we probably criticize them more than we praise them... but yes, criticism is part of being a fan, no doubt.

my problem is all the fuck this team, fuck u b+g, this team is shit etc etc etc. what's the point of that? the way some people act makes u wonder how they can call themselves milan fans.

the seedorf thing is mostly trolling and for the giggles when i don't have anything better to do. (not saying that i like him :D)

fucking hypocrite

Kalac#16 07-05-2012 01:03

Just lost the league in a game against your rivals, why aren't people allowed to be annoyed?

Sage 07-05-2012 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 1339531)
Just lost the league in a game against your rivals, why aren't people allowed to be annoyed?

because real fans stfu and stay quiet.

people like crudelli are not real fans :lol: