The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Andrea Bertolacci Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14587)

Sorriso Sempre 18-04-2016 23:28

sell him and poli for whatever the price.
get rid of their wages and buy 1 promising young mid in their place..

yagami7gnr 18-04-2016 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Principe F.R (Post 2481897)
sell him and poli for whatever the price.
get rid of their wages and buy 1 promising young mid in their place..

I love optimistic people. They make me laugh every single time.

VultureSheva 19-04-2016 21:47

He and Poli will not be sold, yes they are shit, but they will stay here, like Bonera stayed before.

joyrider 19-04-2016 21:56

bertolacci will stay, poli is can see leaving if brocchi convinces berlu that he's shit

Wild 19-04-2016 22:28

I really doubt Berto will be sold for more than 5mil.
So maybe its better to keep him & hope that one day he can be a bench worthy player.
Right now he doesnt even deserve to be called for a Milan game and our squad is shit.

yagami7gnr 19-04-2016 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 2482337)
bertolacci will stay, poli is can see leaving if brocchi convinces berlu that he's shit

Neither will leave. Bertolacci makes 2 million/year and Poli makes 1.5 million/year. Borja Valero (1.4), Biglia (1.4) and Allan (1.2) make less.

Only loans and we paying 1/2 or 3/4 of their salaries are offers that we will receive for them.

Rickaka 19-04-2016 23:09

Bertolacci won't leave. G will block a move in hopes that Berto will redeem himself and G's judgement of him as a 20m player next season. Besides there's no logic in selling him now when is value at an all time low. At least there's a chance he will turn into a semi decent player in his second season.

Poli might leave if he himself values gametime over money. Probably not.

Naraku 19-04-2016 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickaka (Post 2482363)
Bertolacci won't leave. G will block a move in hopes that Berto will redeem himself and G's judgement of him as a 20m player next season. Besides there's no logic in selling him now when is value at an all time low. At least there's a chance he will turn into a semi decent player in his second season.

Poli might leave if he himself values gametime over money. Probably not.


:thumbsup: Lets hope that should the Chinese take over , Galliani is no longer apart of the club.

helloAgain 20-04-2016 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naraku (Post 2482374)
:thumbsup: Lets hope that should the Chinese take over, Galliani is no longer apart of the club.

a and part should be apart

Ronin 20-04-2016 16:17

Our only hope is that he has some potential indeed and one day and that one coach will help him bring it up. Heck, even Poli was useful and dangerous under Seedorf (in that weird role upfront) for a short period of time :)

Sorriso Sempre 20-04-2016 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by yagami7gnr (Post 2482361)
Neither will leave. Bertolacci makes 2 million/year and Poli makes 1.5 million/year. Borja Valero (1.4), Biglia (1.4) and Allan (1.2) make less.

Only loans and we paying 1/2 or 3/4 of their salaries are offers that we will receive for them.

not bad.

maybe he can have some good games and sell him next yer for some cash.

no point in staying here as he doesnt offer anything plus he wants first team football which harms the team

VultureSheva 21-04-2016 12:48

Bertolacci could also miss the game vs Hallas Verona according to **********.

yagami7gnr 14-05-2016 12:16

Not only Bertolacci cost us 20 million but he went from making 0.6 mil/year in his final season in Genoa to 2 mil/year with us. Galliani is a genius. :fp:

Soldier_of_god 14-05-2016 13:48

^ DUDE, you are expected to get a pay rise in milan. Milan is a world class club. Think of it as a top tier company. Obviously you will be expected to get a higher salary/wages. But i see what you mean. He recruited the wrong player and milan is inevitably repenting for galliani's egregious ability to judge a player's potential.

Lord Snow 14-05-2016 14:58

I want Operation Salvage Bertolacci to be underway this summer. He better be willing to let his nuts go toe to toe with Manny Pacquiao for what I care , he need to improve her performances , he needs to improve his nuts. Andrea needs to understand that you earn this jersey.

joyrider 14-05-2016 15:17

How can one understand to earn this jersey if he was bought for 20mil and had a 300% pay raise by doing mediocre and being Italian

yagami7gnr 14-05-2016 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_swagger (Post 2492702)
^ DUDE, you are expected to get a pay rise in milan. Milan is a world class club. Think of it as a top tier company. Obviously you will be expected to get a higher salary/wages. But i see what you mean. He recruited the wrong player and milan is inevitably repenting for galliani's egregious ability to judge a player's potential.

You expect a raise but not 300% more. Heck even getting Matri is sounding better and better. I think Kovacic makes 2.4 mil/year, does that mean if we get him we have to pay him something between 7.2-4.8 mil/year because we are a world class club?

Soldier_of_god 14-05-2016 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by yagami7gnr (Post 2492723)
You expect a raise but not 300% more. Heck even getting Matri is sounding better and better. I think Kovacic makes 2.4 mil/year, does that mean if we get him we have to pay him something between 7.2-4.8 mil/year because we are a world class club?

Yea possibly. In relative terms, yes. It is downgrade right now for him to come and play for milan.

Mr Delicious 14-05-2016 20:38

Man he is so shit. I'll laugh at Polis fucks up but at least he shows skill here and there


You, you just suck.

yagami7gnr 14-05-2016 20:51

If Beckenbauer though that Pippo was a caveman playing football I wonder what he will think about Bertolacci. :fp:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:41.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.