The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Kalac#16 25-02-2009 22:03

Heres a thought David.

Change the forum URL to forum.Manutd-online.com

More creeping out with every day. FFS.

Az. 25-02-2009 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 560723)
Heres a thought David.

Change the forum URL to forum.Manutd-online.com

More creeping out with every day. FFS.

That or he can just ban all them cunts except for united fan who seems like a decent bloke.

The rest of them should fuck off to a united forum and discussion china patterns or what ever.

Kalac#16 25-02-2009 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 560765)
That or he can just ban all them cunts except for united fan who seems like a decent bloke.

The rest of them should fuck off to a united forum and discussion china patterns or what ever.

Hahaha:D:star:

Beemer 26-02-2009 00:31

Why are all the ManU fans flocking over here all of a sudden, anyway? Did they get confused as to which Milano team they're playing?

manutd fan 26-02-2009 01:01

Kyle came over jsut to make a thread I think. Don't know why he's stuck around

Salford red told me he was hear to take the mic out of the City fans or something

I didn't even know j5gh ot whatever he's called was a Utd fan until 2day. Just look at his fav. players.

I think I was an inspiration to all of them :D

N3d0 26-02-2009 01:11

^ If just they behaved like u... :)

manutd fan 26-02-2009 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by N3d0 (Post 560788)

To be fair, I don't think in person they are that bad.

I mean, they are only defending there club, but they need to realise that its a Milan forum, which have a lot of Manutd haters in it. If they don't like it, they should leave, rather than just cause trouble...

Ashish 26-02-2009 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer (Post 560785)
Why are all the ManU fans flocking over here all of a sudden, anyway? Did they get confused as to which Milano team they're playing?

hey beemie thanks your sig look better now

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 560787)
Kyle came over jsut to make a thread I think. Don't know why he's stuck around

Salford red told me he was hear to take the mic out of the City fans or something

I didn't even know j5gh ot whatever he's called was a Utd fan until 2day. Just look at his fav. players.

I think I was an inspiration to all of them :D

ban them all, give manutd fan one week ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by N3d0 (Post 560788)

oh no he is becoming one of them
Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 560792)
To be fair, I don't think in person they are that bad.

I mean, they are only defending there club, but they need to realise that its a Milan forum, which have a lot of Manutd haters in it. If they don't like it, they should leave, rather than just cause trouble...

defending my @#$%^&* they can it here http://redcafe.net/

manutd fan 26-02-2009 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 560797)
ban them all, give manutd fan one week ;)

oh no he is becoming one of them

defending my @#$%^&* they can it here http://redcafe.net/

How?

My point was, they are reading bad stuff about us and defending us. They should just ignore it as its a Milan forum, but its understandable, even if wrong.

Ashish 26-02-2009 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 560800)
How?

My point was, they are reading bad stuff about us and defending us. They should just ignore it as its a Milan forum, but its understandable, even if wrong.

dude sorry i forgot to put a smile ;)

** whenever i ridicule you, there will always be a default":D" at the end. so be:cool:

Sasha 26-02-2009 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 560533)
^^ no way milanist deserves an osar for that pic ;)

EDIT: and what happened to milanomike??????????

Lost track of time, apologies to anyone offended by Rape group, gonna try to be careful for about a week and then will eventually forget about David saying this is my last chance.

EDIT- Can anyone send me whatever pic milanist posted?

Ashish 26-02-2009 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMichael (Post 560994)
Lost track of time, apologies to anyone offended by Rape group, gonna try to be careful for about a week and then will eventually forget about David saying this is my last chance.

EDIT- Can anyone send me whatever pic milanist posted?

why dont you ask milanist, but it was awesome

Beemer 26-02-2009 22:46

This little troll has quickly worn out his welcome.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...&postcount=795

crazy4milan 26-02-2009 22:57

He'll have company.

Gah, I really can't understand this people, they come to a Milan forum to do this? Why can't they just behave like manutd fan and the one man city fan left?

project1967 26-02-2009 23:09

well, unlike the two you named, the others not only don't like Milan, but they disrespect the club.

Oh and while I am at it...

That forum is not about politics, I think...
How much time will we have to look at that fucking criminal asshole with the cigar in someone's avatar ?

manutd fan 26-02-2009 23:15

I agree he should be banned.

Beemer 26-02-2009 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by project1967 (Post 561840)
How much time will we have to look at that fucking criminal asshole with the cigar in someone's avatar ?

Whose avatar?

Centre 27-02-2009 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 561830)
He'll have company.

Gah, I really can't understand this people, they come to a Milan forum to do this? Why can't they just behave like manutd fan and the one man city fan left?

i think you answered your own question.. ;)

goja 27-02-2009 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by project1967 (Post 561840)
well, unlike the two you named, the others not only don't like Milan, but they disrespect the club.

Oh and while I am at it...

That forum is not about politics, I think...

your kidding right? i hope you dont mean the pic of che? how can you be offended by THAT????
p.s. NOT A CRIMINAL :mad:

Calum1903 27-02-2009 01:03

Guys, why not discuss controversial dead revolutionaries via PM rather than opening that particular can of worms?