The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

MilanMB 20-05-2010 20:00

andyhello23 was great :D you should have kept him Jasper. Was it because of the microwave posts he got banned?

hdcantona 20-05-2010 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 725561)
andyhello23 was great :D you should have kept him Jasper. Was it because of the microwave posts he got banned?

Do you really need to ask?

:tongue:

What else could he be banned for :D:D:D

akewander 20-05-2010 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 725423)
True artists are never valued in their time. Mark my words - one day they will discover he was right all along.

-e- anyone else having problems with connecting to the forum?

yeah it take ages to open a thread and have to refresh a couple of times for it to load.

andy :cry:, he actually mad me laugh alot,especially how he turned everything into how manu are shite and bashes them lol

MilanMB 20-05-2010 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 725569)
Do you really need to ask?

:tongue:

What else could he be banned for :D:D:D

lol

exactly, he was actually a ok poster.

Besides, even if it is really really reeeeeeeaaally unlikely 'super weapons' are being used, none of us can prove him wrong about that.

@ Jasper

Is the ban permanent?

KujaIX 20-05-2010 21:09

But he can't prove it right either.

I bet you lot would want me banned if i went round posting ridiculous theories without any proof.

Jasper 20-05-2010 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 725602)
Is the ban permanent?

Yes.

MilanMB 20-05-2010 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 725605)
I bet you lot would want me banned if i went round posting ridiculous theories without any proof.

I know what you mean, but I just didn't take him so seriously. I don't understand why anyone did.

hdcantona 20-05-2010 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 725602)
lol

exactly, he was actually a ok poster.

Besides, even if it is really really reeeeeeeaaally unlikely 'super weapons' are being used, none of us can prove him wrong about that.

Without crossing the line and discussing religion...

in this instance, the onus is on him to prove his theory correct, not everyone else to prove his theory wrong, If I tell you I'm a multi billionnaire, I have to prove that to you, not you prove that I'm not.

Centre 20-05-2010 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 725609)
Yes.

i think fergi has turned his electronic mind control devices on poor jasper in an attempt to silence the truth...

drucurl 20-05-2010 23:59

Unless I can see where andy directly contravened the rules of the forum this ban it total bullshit. He never swore, insulted anyone or was racist which is better than most of us. Sure he was quirky and idiotic but it's an abuse of power to ban him unless the above is true. Mods getting more and more arbitrary :proud:

Congo Powers 21-05-2010 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 725681)
Unless I can see where andy directly contravened the rules of the forum this ban it total bullshit. He never swore, insulted anyone or was racist which is better than most of us. Sure he was quirky and idiotic but it's an abuse of power to ban him unless the above is true. Mods getting more and more arbitrary :proud:

yea...was he banned just for being an idiot???

shit...i must b next on the list then..:eek: laulz

Fiero 21-05-2010 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 725681)
Unless I can see where andy directly contravened the rules of the forum this ban it total bullshit. He never swore, insulted anyone or was racist which is better than most of us. Sure he was quirky and idiotic but it's an abuse of power to ban him unless the above is true. Mods getting more and more arbitrary :proud:


"Nonsense
In case you don't add value to the forum, don't understand that this is first and foremost an AC Milan forum and that the Off-Topic forum is there as an extension of the AC Milan theme and not as a main forum, then the administrators have the right to ban your account."

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6

hdcantona 21-05-2010 00:12

Fiero >>>>>> drucurl

drucurl 21-05-2010 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Congo Powers (Post 725685)
yea...was he banned just for being an idiot???

shit...i must b next on the list then..:eek: laulz

Me first...I'm sure that ALL will agree that I'm the forum dumbass :cool:

Centre 21-05-2010 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl (Post 725691)
Me first...I'm sure that ALL will agree that I'm the forum dumbass :cool:

+1 :tongue:

Dwa Milan 21-05-2010 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 725605)
But he can't prove it right either.

I bet you lot would want me banned if i went round posting ridiculous theories without any proof.

mmmm no i won't :D, it's just theories :tongue:

Ashish 21-05-2010 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 725609)
Yes.

why permenant did he insult anyone

isnt everyone given a second chance or something? :eek:

MilanMB 21-05-2010 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by akewander (Post 725588)
andy :cry:, he actually mad me laugh alot,especially how he turned everything into how manu are shite and bashes them lol

+1

Am I completely wrong here, or is it mainly the Englishmen on this forum that wanted him banned? He bashed united and england from time to time :D

Jasper 21-05-2010 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 725803)
isnt everyone given a second chance or something? :eek:

Because he didn't anything besides the microwave stuff.

Wild 21-05-2010 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 725837)
Because he didn't anything besides the microwave stuff.

Not coming with another theory like that should be a reason to keep him :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:47.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.