Recommendations For New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
In all seriousness, if I put an ounce of effort into it I would run rings around every mod on here combined. There is very little that goes on aside from a few bans, stopping mature, political conversations and allowing a ridiculous amount of spam like posts.

Experience is key. When you've dealt with agents contacting your forum threatening legal action, people hacking into the forum and deleting everything in sight, frauds who pretended to be attractive, Romanian women in need of money, WUM's supporting other clubs arriving in their droves, banned posters starting a new forum and poaching your members, civil war amongst members and mods alike, forum invasions and even abojodeh, then you can argue with me.

Until that day, there is only 1 correct option. However the power hungry folks on here (HD, Milano, Calum and Kalac not included) are blinded by reality and continue to keep their heads firmly stuck up their hairy derriere's.

Thing is, that stuff doesn't happen here.. you'd be Othello, hideously out of your depth with mediocre daily hassles. Let me think of another example....

Ulysses S. Grant. Terrific general and person in wartime, but horrendous president when asked to rule small things on a consistent basis.

Are you the correct option? Lol no.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Thing is, that stuff doesn't happen here.. you'd be Othello, hideously out of your depth with mediocre daily hassles. Let me think of another example....

Ulysses S. Grant. Terrific general and person in wartime, but horrendous president when asked to rule small things on a consistent basis.

WTF happened to juja :conf:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I declared war on L...ignorance.

hope you win this one ..

necro teaching manu fan makes me proud of my country :D viva la brazzzil

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Thanks for the history lesson.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Your thanks is appreciated.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Your thanks is appreciated.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

"Those who keep their heads stuck in the past end up like Liverpool FC" - Manutd fan, 01/02/12.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
nah let the popular posters (congo, kuja, fredrik, sm84) remain normal posters.

cant risk letting them catching the mod curse. :tongue:

The idea of Congo as a mod is genius.

It would be like have fashionable versions of Cheech and Chong as senators.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Persian...

Born in year of the rat (chinese calender bs)

Scorpio (zodiac)

Id make an awesome super villian, dictator, etc

Arab

year of the horse

leo

I'm your arch enemy.;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fucking Leo. Stupid ass star sign.

Scorpio all the way.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Goddammit guys I was only having some fun. :D

Nothing serious.

Back to the game, after that I'll answer your questions and attention-whore just a bit more. :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Guys I'm sorry I'm just showing up now..something I did at the very early hours of today made it impossible to be on the forums...if the cops ask, just tell them I was active here at that time as my alibi...I'll try to doctor the timestamps on some old posts as proof.

Anyway I believe I blacked out AGAIN and did some terrible shit..this:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you think nobody likes you wait till you become mod :D we like you and stop being an attention bitch and start posting 100 line post so that I can skip them :D

i like you but mod .. piss off bro

Ohhh Ashish <3<3<3

100 line posts? You got that. :thumbsup:

You're probably a nice guy. Like ashish stated. Too much of an attentionn whore. Your posts somehow make me nervous. Like these 2:

Just shut up :D :tongue:

The new mod should be more like Mitt Romney. Being dull. Saying he wants to bring back this forum to greatness, better jobs and fiscal disipline.

But again, Corzioli, before you hurt yourself, you're without a doubt a good guy to have a drink together with and watch football. As long as you know when to shut up. :-)

You're naughty Wesley :D..how about we go hiking together sometime around the mountains? You can always share my tent at night..it gets pretty cold out there alone. :o:o

lol Wesley :D

corz be whatever you are but if you choose to be like that dont care about others, both dont go hand in hand :D

HD still mod :eek: manchester fans :o

Hi Dave. :D

Can we poach the most well-behaved City fan from their top forum and make him a supermod here? Thanksssssss. :thumbsup:

Mancunians invading Milan..run :g: run!!!

SAF = closet Milanista. :proud:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
hdcantona is a bitch. :o

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Who the fuck would wanna be a mod ?
I honestly dont get it.
I crave for responsibility in real life but to be responsible on the internet is hilarious.
The internet is for fun obviously & other than david who is making money its ridiculous to give moments of your online time to labor the forum.
Its insecurity + low esteemish kind of thing.

Other than that , and as a way to have fun.
David , why not opening a mod spot or two as needed & let an election take place.
I grantee it will add some spice + fun to this forum specially that we have some free time before celebrating the serieA title.
people who wanna be a mod will get a chance to present a case & other normal people will laugh their ass off all the way to the election day.

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Some of us just got free time to spare :) It is good to keep the forum under control, and they're willing to "work" for free.

Win-Win solution.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Would like to see election for one or two spots...

There are some mods here that are not active at all, Like Rex...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
i nominate Charbel.

that's if he's willing of course. :)

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Fuckers wait for david to accept to begin with.
Also for fuck sake dont nominate , let who want to be a mod to declare his wish hence begging for votes.
Idiots....

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
what are you waiting for, nominate yourself depreciation!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Who the fuck would wanna be a mod ?
I honestly dont get it.
I crave for responsibility in real life but to be responsible on the internet is hilarious.
The internet is for fun obviously & other than david who is making money its ridiculous to give moments of your online time to labor the forum.
Its insecurity + low esteemish kind of thing.

Other than that , and as a way to have fun.
David , why not opening a mod spot or two as needed & let an election take place.
I grantee it will add some spice + fun to this forum specially that we have some free time before celebrating the serieA title.
people who wanna be a mod will get a chance to present a case & other normal people will laugh their ass off all the way to the election day.

Well apparently you since you bumped a thread that didnt have a new posts for more then a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule