AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Pandev ? Much of a hype...

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Yaya Toure (Olympiacos)

What do you think about him?
I've read that Milan is interested in him on a German source, but it was some time ago, so I can't find the site.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
MonsterKane said:
I've read that Milan is interested in him on a German source, but it was some time ago, so I can't find the site.

Seen him last night he had a good game.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MonsterKane said:
Akale is much better

I guarantee by the end of this WC Ivory coast players will be scatterd all over Europe with big teams like Barca, Man u, Arsenal, Liverpoo, Spurs, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve(if there not in seria B) and Bayern...About 60% of the first team will be at some of them clubs

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Viera to Milan? part 2

Here passion, eat your heart out.
Viera.jpg

Juve to serie B? Viera is thinking about Milan.
Ask me for translation where needed.

The source is nothing but the giant Gazzetta dello sport for your information.
I understand your need to show off your 'powers' but if i were you i would go out and find yourself a boyfriend or buy yourself a dog to walk. :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just because HE is becoming slightly concerned with his future + links himself with Milan doesn't mean Milan are linked with him.

You can discuss this in Dream Signings since you're dreaming of having him back.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Akale is much better

I guarantee by the end of this WC Ivory coast players will be scatterd all over Europe with big teams like Barca, Man u, Arsenal, Liverpoo, Spurs, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve(if there not in seria B) and Bayern...About 60% of the first team will be at some of them clubs

Yupe true..but sadly with the scandal going on...i dont think we will appeal to a lot of players...as they would want to know where the club is heading before moving and i guess...the likes of barca..man utd...assnal and so on could have a better advantage of signing them...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Pupone#10 said:
I understand your need to show off your 'powers' but if i were you i would go out and find yourself a boyfriend or buy yourself a dog to walk. :o

LOOL :cool: .. dont mind her .. she wants a revange after they closed that thread.. she couldnt have the last word.. :head: ..

Go open a new topic in transfers , there is a source.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
LOOL :cool: .. dont mind her .. she wants a revange after they closed that thread.. she couldnt have the last word.. :head: ..

Go open a new topic in transfers , there is a source.

That's what i did but she moved it here.
:head:
It's alright, she'll not last long.... :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
Here passion, eat your heart out.
Viera.jpg

Juve to serie B? Viera is thinking about Milan.
Ask me for translation where needed.

The source is nothing but the giant Gazzetta dello sport for your information.

Its out in a few websites as well. Thats what you get if you have a power tripping...attention seeking mod in charge...:o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
if i were you i would go out and find yourself a boyfriend or buy yourself a dog to walk. :o
Take your own advice, the forum would be less littered with your pitiful tits + ass pics you so love to wank off over :o

(I, btw, have a dog + a BF... I know you're envious :D )

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Its out in a few websites as well. Thats what you get if you have a power tripping...attention seeking mod in charge...:o
What's on a few websites ? Vieira's interview ? True dat, but it still doesn't mean Milan are linked to him in any way shape or form. Therefore, there won't be a separate thread until Milan's management confirm the interest is mutual.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Vieira to Milan ?

:tongue:

source : gazzetta.it

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Damn guys. It's Vieira. Viera is a different man or are you really talking about Villareal's keeper?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Yep Jasper it was mistake , I opened the thread for the 4th time now , Passion for *9* is on mood deleting threads + posts..

Viera.jpg

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anch'io penso al Milan. Da quando ho avuto 6 ani ci penso, e penso, a nessuno non ha aprito un thread per me. Gente cattiva. :( :head:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
What's on a few websites ? Vieira's interview ? True dat, but it still doesn't mean Milan are linked to him in any way shape or form. Therefore, there won't be a separate thread until Milan's management confirm the interest is mutual.

LOL And you are making the rules as we go???? Erm Milan have denied the fact that they want to sign Drogba and RVN but there are threads opened for it. Erm why dont you close all the threads thn....expect for the Gourcuff and Gallas one...stop being a pain...as far as the forum is concerned....the rule states..

Sources
When you want to post an interesting article you've found on the net, or a rumor, make sure you post the source.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
LOL , this is really silly.
Passion doesnt deserve 2 b a mod + she is been provocative + bossy all over the forum.
Good choice 4 a mod who is suppose 2 calm ppl not fight with em.
Soon we will need 2 raise hands till she give us authorization 2 write a post.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I am waiting for the end of WC so I can start this issue again , she is deleting threads + posts alot ..

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, it's unacceptable and disgusting.
She should be demoted and possibly banned.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
I am waiting for the end of WC so I can start this issue again , she is deleting threads + posts alot ..
I only delete your redundant threads that you so provocatively repost over + over again. Stop SPAMMING + I stop deleting your posts. That simple.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
I only delete your redundant threads that you so provocatively repost over + over again. Stop SPAMMING + I stop deleting your posts. That simple.

It was not about that Vieira thread , its about the post you deleted from FIFA WORLD CUP forums where I posted that German fan .. you deleted it .. it didnt dissaper by himself..

Vieira thread were deleted just becouse you though the link is not enough for opening new thread , since when we got that rule ? You cant teach us how to post , how to think .. how to behave.. have a break .. seriosly take in consideration what Pupone said..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Pupone#10 said:
Yes, it's unacceptable and disgusting.
She should be demoted and possibly banned.

She should have been banned from here for inviting people to join other forums.. we had really enough ...

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Passion for *9* said:
... until Milan's management confirm the interest is mutual.
Ah you know teams rarely confirm interest in players

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
II would like Eboue as a Cafu replacement
Jaoquin (Gatusso sub)
Van Persie
Riquelme ...

It was all a dream, i used to read word up magezine, salt n pepper ..

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
efford said:
aaaah man !!!! have you been around lately??? didnt you know that Coco didnt want to play for milan eventhough he was a milan player??? Milan sold him to Inter just a couple of months ago man.... no way at least I want him back... i HATE him!!!
Coco no ... how about chivu???

Schedule