Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
zlatan - as usual choking on the big stage lol, no offense to fanboys. But i still love him, how many games is he out for ? PSg will go through but if they meet jube, real, bayern, man.utd, barca and hell even us they will go out. This current milan team without balo can beat them i reckon, they are nothing special.

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
When Zlatan agreed to do the "l'Integrale" documentary, his demand on Canal+ was that they install their french channels at his dad's place in Rosengård so he'd be able to watch all the Ligue 1 with french commentary.

http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/blogocalcio/

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zlatan - as usual choking on the big stage lol,
Nice one. People have been waiting for this choke a couple of years now - congratulations, it finally arrived. :thumbsup:

Jesus, the guy i human, even though he is making a case for something above it lately. He could choke 5 straight big games more in a row and still have performed better than most stars the last 2-3 years.

With that said: boo, shape up Z. Except for the challenge, he was not very lethal this game.

EDIT: Made you anonymous since you took the fall for a few other people. ;)

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
When Zlatan agreed to do the "l'Integrale" documentary, his demand on Canal+ was that they install their french channels at his dad's place in Rosengård so he'd be able to watch all the Ligue 1 with french commentary.

http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/blogocalcio/

this>red card

Zlatan got a red. Some are saying he choked. PSG have the luxury of Lavezzi and Pastore, even Menez and they can attack through them as well.

Ibra doesn't have to be totally dominant every game, cos even in an off day - defenders are extremely aware of his capabilities

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
this>red card

Zlatan got a red. Some are saying he choked. PSG have the luxury of Lavezzi and Pastore, even Menez and they can attack through them as well.

Ibra doesn't have to be totally dominant every game, cos even in an off day - defenders are extremely aware of his capabilities

You're forgetting about Lucas. Zlatan attracts about 2-3 defenders during any given attack which creates alot of space for his fast paced team-mates lavezzi and lucas. PSG played very good last night. Once they've gained some confidence and start dominating possession they'll be a force to be reckoned with for sure!

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
psg will probably be more fluid, may even be a blessing in disguise

Replace Ibra with Menez, or any other forward and the other attackers wont have the same space or opportunities. Its happened every non-Ibra ligue 1 game...

Vinns

Primavera
Reaction score
19700_492184697512913_1357300330_n.jpg

33225.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
LOL Zlatan, it's that time of the season again. :lol:

He is already equalling his record February with 2 goals.

Shitty game. Didn't look interested(was he ill?), bullshit red. A yellow but in this game Tagliavento didn't even book a Valencia player who went fro Verratti's foothold(Verratti had one leg in the air and no protection).

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
He is already equalling his record February with 2 goals.

Shitty game. Didn't look interested(was he ill?), bullshit red. A yellow but in this game Tagliavento didn't even book a Valencia player who went fro Verratti's foothold(Verratti had one leg in the air and no protection).
Looks like he was suffering from Knockout sickness. Very common occurrence for gigantic Swedes around February.

Vinns

Primavera
Reaction score
In the first half time, he played simple, in a pivotal role. It rather well distributed an offensive game without getting used net. This was the case in the second half time with a fine shot first (61st) and one clever one-two with full surface Chantôme he could not finish (72nd). Above all, he ruined his entire match with an ugly shoe on Guardado who pushed the referee of the meeting to exclude

526674_411110662311809_513724493_n.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Nice one. People have been waiting for this choke a couple of years now - congratulations, it finally arrived. :thumbsup:

Jesus, the guy i human, even though he is making a case for something above it lately. He could choke 5 straight big games more in a row and still have performed better than most stars the last 2-3 years.

With that said: boo, shape up Z. Except for the challenge, he was not very lethal this game.

EDIT: Made you anonymous since you took the fall for a few other people. ;)

its not hard to figure out who u are referring to, like i said i like ibra but he has choked for quite a long time at this stage of the competition, its not funny anymore. He can win all the league titles in the world, but he hasnt been anything special in the UCL, which is where all stars are recognized. Just look at his record at this stage of the competition, its piss poor.

Vinns

Primavera
Reaction score
Disappointment of Ibrahimovic

"The referee gives me a red card very hard. Obviously, I'm disappointed. But we win, we must remain positive. Was still a good game. I have confidence in my team for the return match"

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
its not hard to figure out who u are referring to, like i said i like ibra but he has choked for quite a long time at this stage of the competition, its not funny anymore. He can win all the league titles in the world, but he hasnt been anything special in the UCL, which is where all stars are recognized. Just look at his record at this stage of the competition, its piss poor.

Ye that's old news, but plusside to this story is at least PSG has players that can score when he's not in shape compare to his Milan visit were he were given whole burden.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I see the whole 'Ibrahimovic Is A Choker' discussion has resurfaced... The red card might've been a little harsh, but let's be honest, it was silly on Zlatan's part to make such a lax attempt at tackling. PSG were very impressive – completely asphyxiated Valencia.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

i don't even... what is this? :lol:

people have been waiting for Zlatan to actually do something in CL throughout his career, and nothing ever arrived.

A 33y.o. Drogba big dicked Barca leading his team to CL victory. Ibra never came close to pulling off anything like that.

That's the difference between chokers and champions.

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Let's see... since leaving Milan 7 months ago he's played the Euros, where he was superb against England and France, scored "goal of the tournament" and was named in the "best 11". In the World Cup qualifier against GERMANY in BERLIN, he was fundamental in turning 4-0 to 4-4 in 30 minutes. And he has carried PSG to the top of the league (by scoring a goal a game) and to the CL knockouts (by scoring two and being on top of the CL assist league.)

Btw, any of you Swedes have Aftonbladet PLUS? :)
I do.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i like both drogba and ibra, but if i had to choose one in their prime i will pick drogba, soz ibra. I hope ibra can win UCL before he retires but its not looking positive, anyways good luck to ibracadabra.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's see... since leaving Milan 7 months ago he's played the Euros, where he was superb against England and France, scored "goal of the tournament" and was named in the "best 11". In the World Cup qualifier against GERMANY in BERLIN, he was fundamental in turning 4-0 to 4-4 in 30 minutes. And he has carried PSG to the top of the league (by scoring a goal a game) and to the CL knockouts (by scoring two and being on top of the CL assist league.)

I do.

ok he was superb against england in a pointless friendly, so what? Not taking anything away form him, he is a great player and i would love to see him back here but that games doesnt count. France and Germany, thats fine but i am talking about UCL. He scored against fodder teams not FC porto who were the only difficult team in their group. He always does well in the league, we all know that but UCL, i was hoping he would shine in the kockout stages and now he finds himself suspended for the next game. besides, he played crap today, judging by his standards

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
messi also scored against every big team consistently adn especially when it matter most. There is a bid difference, ofcourse zlatan is a great player but people need to accept the fact that he hasnt performed when it matter most in UCL.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
i don't even... what is this? :lol:

people have been waiting for Zlatan to actually do something in CL throughout his career, and nothing ever arrived.

A 33y.o. Drogba big dicked Barca leading his team to CL victory. Ibra never came close to pulling off anything like that.

That's the difference between chokers and champions.
:thumbsup: He's going to win another league title with the best squad again and will be hailed as better than Messi....then PSG will crash out of the CL and it'll be "not his fault"

Ibra's team wins = All Ibra
Ibra's team loses = Team loss
:proud:

Schedule