Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato's story isn't even close to over. He overcame his injuries, that was the first condition for him to get back on track. Hes still very young and I would be bet my house on him returning to a top club in Europe.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I saw a rumor Arsenal is interested in him... might be a good move for him

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It will be good for him. They will use him as a true no9.

Injuries aside, u ppl think Ibra n Pato were a good fit? I think the cudve been sick together, Pato as no9 n Ibra cud do wotever he wanted.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato played best with Kaka and Ronaldinho behind him, they are players who make strikers better

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will be good for him. They will use him as a true no9.

Injuries aside, u ppl think Ibra n Pato were a good fit? I think the cudve been sick together, Pato as no9 n Ibra cud do wotever he wanted.

Not really, Pato work the best with Ibra when they were inter-changeable #9

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Pato in Arsenal could be a hit. with Ozil feeding him he could score a lot of goal

and Pato and Ibra could have worked in time. Pato would have had to modify his play a bit but if Pato worked on timing his runs into the box he could have scored a lot of goals

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Pato in Arsenal could be a hit. with Ozil feeding him he could score a lot of goal

and Pato and Ibra could have worked in time. Pato would have had to modify his play a bit but if Pato worked on timing his runs into the box he could have scored a lot of goals

We are linked with him. I doubt he would be hit here. Wenger loves Giroud. Pato despite his talent isnt a player wenger would like with his life style and he's injury prone. If Pato was a serious player, he wouldnt be in brazil right now and Milan wouldnt have given up on him

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Just because he occasionally does a little bit of cocaine, doesn't mean Pato is a bad boy. :devilcon:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are linked with him. I doubt he would be hit here. Wenger loves Giroud. Pato despite his talent isnt a player wenger would like with his life style and he's injury prone. If Pato was a serious player, he wouldnt be in brazil right now and Milan wouldnt have given up on him

he hasnt had the injury issues since he went back to Brazil, I think that was a lot on our medical staff.

I think the personal life stuff was probably overstated here.

I think Wenger has the right nurturing personality to get Pato to play his best

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he hasnt had the injury issues since he went back to Brazil, I think that was a lot on our medical staff.

Pato has lost his hunger. Unwritten rule in football. stay away from Brazilian who made it as a teen when he's in his mid 20s. That means he has lost his hunger

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
No sympathy for Pato

He seems to have lost all hunger and drive to preform and improve, until he changes that mind set he will be stuck in Brazil and not be back at the big time

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

When did Ibra actually managed to establish an effective partnership with anyone? Hes the most individualistic player in the world, you dont have a partnership with him, you play for him. Pato may have scored a few goals with Ibra alongside him, but his overall performance declined.

great use of conventional wisdom :fp:

:thumbsup:

No sympathy for Pato

He seems to have lost all hunger and drive to preform and improve, until he changes that mind set he will be stuck in Brazil and not be back at the big time

How does it 'seem' that he lost all hunger and drive. Im curious about this conclusion

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
great use of conventional wisdom :fp:

Its true. alot of them lose their hunger. Not all, but Pato definitely falls into that group. Talent alone is not enough at the highest level. There has to be dedication and hard work with it which he lacks

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
When did Ibra actually managed to establish an effective partnership with anyone? Hes the most individualistic player in the world, you dont have a partnership with him, you play for him. Pato may have scored a few goals with Ibra alongside him, but his overall performance declined.

Milan-Palermo-Nocerino-refuses-to-celebrate.jpg

fantonio.jpg

5388067-blaise-matuidi-la-sieste-ca-fait-partie-du-boulot.jpg

And he elevated KPB's and Binho's performances.

All from the awesome that is Zlatan.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
How does it 'seem' that he lost all hunger and drive. Im curious about this conclusion

Just look at him and how he plays

Doesn't seem to care

If he was Hungry and determined in confident he wouldn't be struggling in Brazil

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I don't even know why I replied to you

Anything concerning Brazilians with you is a lost cause

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
lol "Pato doesn't care" derp argument :fp:

Pato just scored last match again

He's getting selected for Brazil again

He's started scoring for Brazil again

But he took a shit penalty like the one P!rlo missed that condemned us to our Istanbul disaster so CLEARLY HE DOESN'T care about football :proud:

Hilarious that for all the evidence P!rlo showed that he didn't care about Milan he had to write a fucking book to confirm it. Meanwhile Pato's accused from everything from being a brat, not caring to being a coked up junkie and it's all taken as FACT. Because leaving the comforts of one of yah biggest clubs in the world where you're not only getting a massive salary, but you're fucking the owner's daughter - to start all over again and compete against hundreds of other talented hungry strikers - is a sign of being a spoilt jaded pussy who doesn't care. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :fp:

If people would take a step back from their bias and read and analyze the SHIT they post they'll see what monumental cunts they're making of themselves

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
comes on and scores a last minute match winning penalty :proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

But he took a shit penalty like the one P!rlo missed that condemned us to our Istanbul disaster so CLEARLY HE DOESN'T care about football :proud:

Hilarious that for all the evidence P!rlo showed that he didn't care about Milan he had to write a fucking book to confirm it. Meanwhile Pato's accused from everything from being a brat, not caring to being a coked up junkie and it's all taken as FACT. Because leaving the comforts of one of yah biggest clubs in the world where you're not only getting a massive salary, but you're fucking the owner's daughter - to start all over again and compete against hundreds of other talented hungry strikers - is a sign of being a spoilt jaded pussy who doesn't care. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :fp:

If people would take a step back from their bias and read and analyze the SHIT they post they'll see what monumental cunts they're making of themselves
But why are you comparing Pirlo with Pato? :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But why are you comparing Pirlo with Pato? :lol:

To show the BIAS. One guy has to write a book for ppl to accept he doesn't give a shit while the other is constantly improving and showing his ambition but gets called unambitious anyway

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pato is really getting a lot of criticism for his lack of effort/drive/balls in Corinthians.

C4M posted the GloboEsporte link - Tite wanted him to run more, fight more and even allowed him to get yellow cards but he didn't improve a bit.

Corinthians of course will never admit it publicly, but many journalists are saying they'll sell Pato if they got offers of 10~12M for him.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Pato is really getting a lot of criticism for his lack of effort/drive/balls in Corinthians.

C4M posted the GloboEsporte link - Tite wanted him to run more, fight more and even allowed him to get yellow cards but he didn't improve a bit.

Corinthians of course will never admit it publicly, but many journalists are saying they'll sell Pato if they got offers of 10~12M for him.

no. he left milan. He's motivated. Next gattuso

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good to see that he doesn't have to play for a coach that would bench him immediately after missing a penalty...with only a little faith he's back to scoring again :thumbsup:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

He was really one of my favourites because of what he could have become but the truth is his game always seemed this way outside of the few highlight games he had.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see that he doesn't have to play for a coach that would bench him immediately after missing a penalty...with only a little faith he's back to scoring again :thumbsup:

:lol::fp:

Since the PK he started all matches on the bench.

Schedule