Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why? Cause I thought ordinary users have that option just now or ...

And I do am relatively new to computers and internet. Pretty close to my join date is the time I started digging in.

I don't know, you just expect mods to know more than us worthless peons.;)

And me as a mod? Haha that would end terribly bad.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I don't know, you just expect mods to know more than us worthless peons.;)
I don't expect these things I ask. I ask them since the forum(panels/options) is different to me since I'm a mod. Without the upgrade ordinary members couldn't delete a thing and made some '.' or 'Forza Milan' the place.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How the fuck can I accept the invitation in a social group ? :D

Accepting firend worked when you clicked on the avatar and save options button. There was this 'v'-mark place also.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
@Kalac
3 new members from Premiership clubs have joined now in the last day or so. Clearly your 'asking' for more EPL fans has worked;)

Man City 22
James City
One United

There's gonna be some arguements/trouble for sure. I'll try my best to keep out of it (otherwise I'll probably end up getting banned), starting from now ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just love the multi-quote. This way you can click it and read further in the thread and when you finish you can get back to the post(s) you want to answer. :)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ban this cunt :mancity22,he keeps trolling .(check the Kaka thread)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Haha..:D

I sent you the invitation. Just click the notifications button, and accept. To easy!
I did but I cant find any accept.

I just love the multi-quote. This way you can click it and read further in the thread and when you finish you can get back to the post(s) you want to answer. :)
:star: no doubt about it.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Get rid of these English boobs trolling in the forums, like the Celtic fans during the CL last year. They'll be the first to rub it in our faces if Kaka leaves, which is the only reason why they're here.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
To be fair I don't think United fans will be rubbing it in of Kaka leaves, as it would benefit Man City.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To be fair I don't think United fans will be rubbing it in of Kaka leaves, as it would benefit Man City.

You're nae a trolling English boob though :)

Beemer, I feel it's harsh to call them boobs. I can't imagine what could make you question the intelligence of the fanbase of a club which counts such intellectual giants as Ricky Hatton and Liam Gallagher among its supporters.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
:) New record:

Most users ever online was 442, Yesterday at 22:57.

I noticed the forum was lagging for me right after the game, this must have been why.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. :star:

This was due to the match plus the rumours about Ricky. The previous record dated from the Milan vs. Liverpool (2-1) final.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
no last record was from when we lost vs arsenal. i remember seeing the date and looking through our archives

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give the mods the power to ban people. With the current City fan infestation it would make the Kaka thread much cleaner.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Give the mods the power to ban people. With the current City fan infestation it would make the Kaka thread much cleaner.

+1 to this,and all the forum for that matter.There posting shit all over the place.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Finally there's a 'Search posts' option in quick search. This upgrade is the best thing ever happened to the forums. w00t

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Finally there's a 'Search posts' option in quick search. This upgrade is the best thing ever happened to the forums. w00t

Nah,nothing can beat the multi-quote button,maybe the ban button but i don`t have it :(

Schedule