Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
ibra is a fucking overpaid overhyped mercenary giant who would sell his asshole for extra nickle.
and btw his taste in women is awful... just look at his woman, i mean dude has money and shit yet he has 60 year old grandma for a wife wtf?

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd love Ibra in our team anyday .. He's a great player ..

But we will never be able to afford him and his pay ..

He earns 10.5 million an year ( 21 million gross ) and 35-40 million minimum for buying him ..

Only club in the world who can do that is right now City ..

My hope is that City buys him instead of Dzeko and leaves us free to sign Dzeko ..

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
džeko is a fucking overpaid overhyped mercenary giant who would sell his asshole for extra nickle.
and btw his taste in women is awful... just look at his woman, i mean dude has money and shit yet he has 60 year old grandma for a wife wtf?

are you serious? Dzeko has proclaimed his love for milan numerous times, and nobody can blame him for moving on. He can't just wait quietly at Wolfsburg and hope he can come to milan next year, or maybe the year after. He has a career to think about. Also, he's a nice guy remember that taxi driver he bought a car for? Who cares what woman he loves, we don't want him in Milan because of his taste in cars, women, or fashion. We want him in Milan so we can win.

EDIT: reread your post and I think you're talking about Ibra, not Dzeko...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
džeko is a fucking overpaid overhyped mercenary giant who would sell his asshole for extra nickle.

ne seri majke ti da te ne bih po pickici opalio

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
are you serious? Dzeko has proclaimed his love for milan numerous times, and nobody can blame him for moving on. He can't just wait quietly at Wolfsburg and hope he can come to milan next year, or maybe the year after. He has a career to think about. Also, he's a nice guy remember that taxi driver he bought a car for? Who cares what woman he loves, we don't want him in Milan because of his taste in cars, women, or fashion. We want him in Milan so we can win.

EDIT: reread your post and I think you're talking about Ibra, not Dzeko...
fixed.

ne seri majke ti da te ne bih po pickici opalio

djesi opasni nisam te prepozno :cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
dzeko bangsat..ibra bangsat....borriello jagoan

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dug this out since the latest reports sound almost believeable. If we realluy could pay it in 4 years he might be considered.

My first reaction was to try splashing that money for Dzeko but the latest from Wolfsburg camp shows they have gone full ******.

Ibra - interesting thought. I credited few scudettos to his name only and I see him carrying us in Serie A. I know he's one of the top pricks in my list and I do show it but I can also see him proving himself to be useful enough to be 'our prick'. Like he did with Inter.

Still, with a possible sell that comes with his transfer I'm not convinced. I think our midfield needs more rebuilding, so I would rather get someone there and hope Borriello and Huntelaar would blossom somehow.

Hmm ... hard to say yes or no. All depends on million aspects.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I really don't care, bring the camel! Win the Scudetto!

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sorry but how is Ibra-Pato upfront not the most amazing upfront you can imagine. Can we forget for now that he played for Inter and didn't fit in (not flopped) at Barcelonna - he is an amazing player who can change a game in a second if he wanted to. He will suit our system much better than Barca's because we have a slower tempo, with more tactics and flare - which is what Ibra is all about!

We need to make sure that we play Ibra upfront with Pato in the 4-3-1-2 formation because Pato has the pace which Ibra doesn't have whereas Ibra is more of a consisten goalscorer and strong. If we managed to get Ibra (which if it did happen I'm quite sure people would LOVE it) we could play:

Caceras - Nesta - T.Silva - Antonini
Flamini - Pirlo - Ambrosini
Joe Cole/ Seedorf/Hleb/Lazzari
Pato - Ibra

The most realistic option to play as the trequartista behind Pato and Ibra would be someone like Joe Cole (who we could steal on a free transfer) assuming we sold Dinho and Huntelaar for Ibra. However Hleb, Lazzari and even Dorf could fit this role perfectly.

Haters of Ibra just think about it. We still have Borriello as a backup.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really don't care, bring the camel! Win the Scudetto!

+1. as long as he delive my above anti-ibra post will be just a misunderstanding.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You are overrating Ibrahimovic.

Did he save Sweden and single-handed bring Sweden to WC? Nope
Can he save Milan alone? nope

Only 1 season in his carreer he scored more than 17 goals. That is not very impressive. AND he has been playing for the two best teams in the world. Are Milan better than Barca and Inter, are we gonna create more chances and help him score more goals?

I doubt it!

If we buy him he gonna score 10 goals, max 15 goals.

Last edited:

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
Guys, yes Ibra is a mercenary and a jerk. Yes, he is an ex-Interista. I can understand the reasons for not wanting him at the club.

But please do not pretend that he is not good enough. He is incredible, and is the absolute perfect striker for Serie A.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guys, yes Ibra is a mercenary and a jerk. Yes, he is an ex-Interista. I can understand the reasons for not wanting him at the club.

But please do not pretend that he is not good enough. He is incredible, and is the absolute perfect striker for Serie A.

Yes for an attacker valued 10 millions he is good, but for an attacker valued 40 millions he is too old, too expensive, too spoiled, not good enough and not worth the money.

Milan's problem is not the attackers. We have 4 NT-class attackers. All capable of scoring 20 + goals. But this cannot happen unless milan's engine = the midfield produces enough chances.

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
Yes for an attacker valued 10 millions he is good, but for an attacker valued 40 millions he is too old, too expensive, too spoiled, not good enough and not worth the money.

Milan's problem is not the attackers. We have 4 NT-class attackers. All capable of scoring 20 + goals. But this cannot happen unless milan's engine = the midfield produces enough chances.

Yes, I absolutely agree that improving the midfield and purchasing one more fullback are the priorities. I am just shocked that people in this thread are actually saying Zlatan sucks. He dominates in Serie A. Seeing him live, it is incredible how he plays off the ball. He is the anti-Huntelaar. He also wins every goalkeeper kick up the field with a header back to the midfield. So many things on top of a unique combination of size, speed, dribbling abilities, finishing, and creativity.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Yes, I absolutely agree that improving the midfield and purchasing one more fullback are the priorities. I am just shocked that people in this thread are actually saying Zlatan sucks. He dominates in Serie A. Seeing him live, it is incredible how he plays off the ball. He is the anti-Huntelaar. He also wins every goalkeeper kick up the field with a header back to the midfield. So many things on top of a unique combination of size, speed, dribbling abilities, finishing, and creativity.

I'd question his finishing sometimes, but how can you say he sucks. He won scudettos for inter. 07-08 and 08-09 were give the ball to Ibra.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

sad but true :cry:. As much as my brazilian groupieness would prefer Fab Ibra is a far better shit... i mean player. The goal is to eventually mould Pato into a hybrid #7/#9 striker (think $h¥a mixed with ronaldo). With Fab, a clear no9 Pato wouldn't develop as quickly into this creature and will remain a #7. Theoretically his off the ball movement should improve as well as his finishing since Ibra would definitely take over the #7 role. Conversely Pato's passing (arguably his weakest quality) should improve if he plays behind Fab.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Did he save Sweden and single-handed bring Sweden to WC? Nope
Can he save Milan alone? nope
He did get them to EUROs.
Only 1 season in his carreer he scored more than 17 goals. That is not very impressive. AND he has been playing for the two best teams in the world. Are Milan better than Barca and Inter, are we gonna create more chances and help him score more goals?
Pff ... He avereged what? 10? 15? MOTM per season at Inter. His average gazzetta rating was over 6.5(bound to be in the top 3 of the league) 3 years consecutively.

If we buy him he gonna score 10 goals, max 15 goals.
Ofcourse could happen. But then he has dropped some form. If he keeps up what he did in inter he will get to those marks in February.

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ofcourse could happen. But then he has dropped some form. If he keeps up what he did in inter he will get to those marks in February.

Even if he got around 15 a season he would bring so much more to the team than just his goal threat. He was pretty poor at Barca though, and that was exactly when I expected the best out of him, ******** Spanish defenses, the quality of players behind him etc.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Even if he got around 15 a season he would bring so much more to the team than just his goal threat. He was pretty poor at Barca though, and that was exactly when I expected the best out of him, ******** Spanish defenses, the quality of players behind him etc.

Think more his poor season in Barcelona was more down to them expecting something from him that isn't, and thus playing him wrong. They wanted him to be a 9, while in reality I think he's more of a support striker. In Inter he always did best in a more 'free' role where he could roam around a bit, and they'd have another guy act more as a 9. Probably also why Mourinho's 4-3-3 failed.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
I wouldn't mind Ibra as long as we could get him cheaply. But that won't happen. There'd probably be epic love-hate goal celebrations with Nesta though.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
I don't understand, that what is needed this gossip to conjugate. Because of what a commissioner will not come is only two reason.
The

1. Too tall purchase price, and payment.
Enough would be interesting if the full one is transfer our amount intended as a season (you are even at it more) we would translate onto a player's acquisition. His tall wage does not fit into the pay cut principle applied at Milan moreover, and if it would be granted after all Ibrátnak, it would be rather demoralising for the rest of the players then.

2. TheBarca got a lot for him (too much), will not release it so after a year. He would confess his last year's mistake with this. Serintem a chance is given yet Ibrának.
England will be the station of the successor according to me if Ibra leaves after all.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
galliani always tells bullshit

it seems that we are after Cicinho now
not much rumours about it, but he wil cost cheap
an will be our new RB :head:

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
In ESPN he said Milan cannot afford his salary because of the Italian fiscal system, arguing they would have to pay 1.7-1.8 more times his salary than what Barcelona do now.

What you guys DO want to read is this:

Galliani confiesa además que el jugador que más le ha gustado hasta ahora del Mundial de Sudáfrica ha sido el alemán Bastian Schweinsteiger, centrocampista del Bayern Munich, lo que el rotativo interpreta como un posible objetivo de mercado para el club "rossonero".

No, I will not translate :D

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
No need to translate, I got the gist of it. So basically Galliani sees something shiny, goes after it until he realizes he can't afford it, wasting everyones time...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i think mourinho is a great coach.. and he doesnt make a big deal about not work with Ibra in inter.. in my opinion he is not a good team player..

but would be nice have ibra and pato on front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule