Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
This could go on forever but he's a striker. I'm not sure what makes you think he's a midfielder.

He plays in Inter that way.. behind 2 strikers. Only when fernandao goes away he became a second striker.. but not every game, cos he stay in the bench.

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
He plays in Inter that way.. behind 2 strikers. Only when fernandao goes away he became a second striker.. but not every game, cos he stay in the bench.

There is a tiny difference between SS and AM and Kaka since sheva left always played as SS

Bunga_M

Primavera
Reaction score
ok here are some of the fachts; his good with his shooting, his fast and can dribble. i think Leo should make a tool of him. Leo can place him anywhere alongside a striker, or behind a striker. But i,m still brought up to believe that one special exclusive place belongs to true #10 only. it may works on 4-3-2-1, until he fully develepod as a true #10 or #9

Ken_Rosseneri

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Michael Essien, Pato, Messi, Flamini, Nesta, Terry.....
Happy birthday Pato...Only if Milan has every player as good as you for every position...Gud luck on your season..You came at the wrong time for Milan (u came to meet and play with rubbish players, b/c that's what majority of the squad is now)

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Happy 20th birthday Pato! :beer:

(Wow.. so young. Everytime I say happy birthday to one of our player's it's always in the 30's.)

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
happy birthday man :-)

ahonenfn

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi Kaka Ambrosini nesta Malidni Van basten Pirlo Gattuso Pato Sheva
happy birthday pato ! next golden ball

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
happy birthday pato,

this years capocannoniere

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Happy birthday duckie. Hope you enjoy your last birthday with this club, we know you will seek to join a club with actual ambitions soon, be it Barcheatlona or back with your mentor Carletto.

shimec

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,
Happy birthday duckie. Hope you enjoy your last birthday with this club, we know you will seek to join a club with actual ambitions soon, be it Barcheatlona or back with your mentor Carletto.

Such pessimistic thought. But, unfortunetaly, not so far from the truth. :rolleyes:

Happy birthday Pato.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
happy b'day !

aotc1g.jpg

610x.jpg

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

you dont kno that. i don't doubt he will eventually leave us, but i don't think he will next season.

happy happy birthday feliz cumpleanos (did i spell that right?)
20 years old, i keep forgetting how young he is and how much time he has to grow and become better, hopefully under milan's tutelage :proud:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
happy bithday pato.:star:

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pato will be at Milan agood few years yet & will receive several payrises until he his one of highest earners in the world.

eslopy

Beginner
Reaction score
I Just Want To Wish One Of Our Greatest Attacker In The Team Alexander Pato Am Wishing Him Long Life And Soccer Properity...

Last edited:

ACM_SPLIT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
boban, pippo, serghino, van basten, kaka
Sadly but this club is too small for Pato, he need club with ambitions.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
We desperately need Pato to pick up his game to the levels it was when he peaked last season. Only thing is, we need it for the whole season this time around.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
so self-deprecating round here. BO-RING.

exactly... we r in UCL, we challenged for serie A finished 2nd. I wouldnt say we are strong now, but they make it sound like he's playing for livorno or catania...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
exactly... we r in UCL, we challenged for serie A finished 2nd. I wouldnt say we are strong now, but they make it sound like he's playing for livorno or catania...

We finished third.

ACM_SPLIT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
boban, pippo, serghino, van basten, kaka
so self-deprecating round here. BO-RING.

It is not deprecating, it is situation, dont look tru the glasses of fan.

This is a joke not a team!

ACM dont have decant goalkeeper, LB, RB, striker(beside Pato), and midfielder. Dont tell me that club with ambition should rely on seedorf, ronaldinho, pirlo, ambrosini, jankulovski,zambrotta...they are +30 and they won it all.
Now , they playing just for the money.

For a Idiot it is so cleer, club need new blood....realy new!

Schedule