Champions league final: AC Milan v Juventus!!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
All season long we've been through a rollercoaster.
But most of the time we've been bitchin and wining.
All you guys who've been here for the past season know what I'm talking about.
And finally the bitchin is rewarded.
Thank you Milan.
Congratulations to all Rossoneros.
Let's round this wonderful season off by bringing the Coppa home for Silvio.

P.S If I'm not mistaken, I reckon none of Juninho-Paulista's CM-predictions (about 30 to 50 games) came through during the season :D That's just plain awful ;)
Don't take it too hard mate.
We look forward to your pre-game CM-analysis next season as well. Let's just hope you're as wrong then as ever before. ;)
Salud!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
#6 said:
Let's round this wonderful season off by bringing the Coppa home for Silvio.

Can't wait for that too! :D ;) :cool: Silvio will be soo happy because this will be his first Coppa! :cool:

Reaction score
milan_my_love said:
..he [Ferguson] is tipping Juve,probably thats linked with his friendship with Lippi.

Well, you'll have to excuse me, but I see darker reasons in his "desire" to have seen Juventus beat Milano: manchester's two victories over Juve this season would obviously have had more importance if Juve went on to win the CL; and I would imagine that fact would be wielded rather liberally by manchester (and all of england, for that matter) to play down Italian achievment this year as needed. The advantages of such a situation I won't get into here as I believe it's rather self-evident...

On to brighter things, though... CONGRATULATIONS to all Milanisti!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil2:

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
I´m still crying in here I´m the happiest WOMAN ALIVE! we did it! what best birthday present could I get? I LOVE THIS TEAM!
thanks paolo!
thanks Dida!
Thanks Rui
Thanks ancelotti
thanks rino
thanks pippo
thanks nesta
thanks billy
thanks ambro
thanks SHeva!

FORZA MILAN
FORZA MILAN
We did it
we did it
we did it

I can breathe again!
GRACIAS DIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
I havent felt this content in a long time.. :cool:

When Sheva stepped up for his penalty, i knew it was done, and before he even slotted it home, i was kissing my lucky Milan shirt so much it was drenched in saliva :D

FOr me there is nothing else to describe this victory. It is so great to have a club like Milan, i cannot see why people support other clubs more than us, but now they will all see us as the best, and look UP to US! as Milan fans, the Champions!!

Winning this trophy makes the scudetto seem insignificant.. its mondo-fantastico

:star: FORZA MILAN :star:

cheers to all :beer:

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
words cannot describe what it felt like watching sheva put in that penalty.

i can't believe that we've done it. it still hasn't quite sunk in yet :o

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now, let's sing along guys: :D :D :D

Queen
News Of The World (1977)
We Are The Champions

I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But I've come through

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it -
I thank you all -

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I ain't gonna lose -

We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting the game was! I just couldn't get away from the TV in that 3 hours! Let's win the Coppa Italia so that Milan can become a double-cup winner. A REAL WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:

Queen
News Of The World (1977)
We Are The Champions

I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
But I've come through

We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
I thank you all -

No pleasure cruise -
And I ain't gonna lose -

We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers

YES YES YES :proud: :proud: :proud:
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! THIS SONG CAME RIGHT TO MY MIND AFTER THE GAME!!!!!
CAMPIOOOOOOONE, CAMPIOOONEE, OLE OLE OLE!!!! CAMPIOOOOOOOOONE CAMPIOOOOOONE, OLE OLE OLE
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

FORZA MILAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!
icon27.gif

FORZA SHEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
icon27.gif

I LOVE MILAAAAAAN!!!!
icon27.gif

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:

Queen
News Of The World (1977)
We Are The Champions

I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
But I've come through

We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
I thank you all -

No pleasure cruise -
And I ain't gonna lose -

We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers

Cheers to that :beer: :beer: :beer:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
have a safe trip, a maximum of pleasure and don't forget to s-c-r-e-a-m until the ball gets past buffon as we won't let you come back home without that f*ckin cup!!!

:devil2:

M I S S I O N
A C C O M P L I S H E D

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: (no. of cups won)
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: (no. of pints drunk on may 28)
... sorry no time left for pics ... but it's all in my mind ... or what's left of it!

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
... sorry no time left for pics ...

aaaaaw.... i was hoping for some pics capturing the stadium flair + all....:cry: there was absolutely NO reason to touch objects all the time, you know... ;)

i read a telegraph.co.uk article [or was it bbc?] about how the très chic italian crowd came flying into manchester in their private lear jets and your bitching about being ripped off came to mind... :D

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
1) my brother, whom i went with, actually took some pics (and they should be good ones, because we were just left of the players' entrance to the pitch) but they're not digital.
2) the 'object touching' issue: as i said, after the derby i had committed myself into not questioning your attitude and phrases :D ... but, believe me, there was a lot of touching going on during the penalties.
3) as per the chic italian crowd: how many? 500 people? i was part of the thousands who had prepaid f*cking € 715.00 to get the following service:
- my voucher only indicated the hour of the flight (8 am at malpensa) and no flight number :head: and a recommendation to be at the airport at least 3 hrs before,
- i got there at 3 (to be sure nothing could go wrong) to find only two people taking care of thousands of supporters in my same conditions, who didn't have a clue of what my number flight was until 7.15 am when they gave me (or better i took out of them) the match ticket which i had to check in with ( :eek: );
- official match ticket price was £ 50 (around € 75) so € 640.00 were for flight and bus to the stadium ... for that money (considering the tour operator has sold at least 10,000 packets) i was expecting someone receiving me at the airport, knowing my name, thanking me for choosing them, giving me my tickets (match+planes), and offering breakfast :mad:
- i only got my boarding card for the flight back minutes before landing at m'er airport when they told us our flight back would be at 10.15 on thursday ... so their plan was fetching us all back to the airport just after the match (basically leaving us there for some 10 hrs.) ... no way, i had to look for a hotel (may-be i would have liked to know it beforehand and have time to book it :mad: ) which i luckily found on my own;
- time table of flights back hadn't considered the possibility of the match finishing at 10.30 pm (uk time) because of the penalty kicks, so they were all delayed and 400 delayed flights make just one big mess: remember my flight back was set for 10.15 ... we took off at 18.25!!! :mad: :mad:
now, wasn't it a rip-off?

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was being the biggest psycho in front of the TV like swearing at them and stuff (not our Milan players) but when Sheva stepped up for that gol he was just very sure of him self, not in a cocky way, but it was as though Sheva was born to do this and all the injuries and all that are behind him. :tongue:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
#6 said:
P.S If I'm not mistaken, I reckon none of Juninho-Paulista's CM-predictions (about 30 to 50 games) came through during the season :D That's just plain awful ;)
Don't take it too hard mate.
We look forward to your pre-game CM-analysis next season as well. Let's just hope you're as wrong then as ever before. ;)
Salud!

HAHAHAHA!

stupid CM, meant to be a simulator, but cant predict nuffin :D

The original intention was for it to be factual analysis of the game at hand, but quickly it became a diversion to the real result :D

it would be a pleasure for me to bring all the fans here further diversion next season.. :cool:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
>>> unrossonero:

1) i'm actually a fan of traditional photography and prefer prints on paper. would you *please* get me copies of your best shots? you could mail them to my postal address, but you would have to hurry cos i'll soon be leaving for a lengthy overseas vacation. i'd cover your expenses, of course.

2) may i ask whether your superstition is restricted to football or affects other spheres of life, too? have you ever considered to... just... ban that ridiculous concept from your life? ;)

3) there were no numbers given. you always take my lil' teasing remarks way too seriously... ;)

well, i do consider the price a moderate rip-off. i had looked into these "club in association with tour operator" package deals before and they're *never* fair-priced. for example, a trip to the CL match milan-borussia organized by the borussia travel agency and including no other services than flight, transfers and 1 night hotel accomodation cost around 500 euro. the ticket was an EXTRA! and we're talking a simple CL stage 2 group match here, not the final. VIP package [same plane as the team, 2 nights at 5star hotel, sightseeing tour, transfers] was around 1500 euro, if my memory doesn't fail me. again, the price did not include the ticket, so add at least another 116 euro for an adequate primo anello rosso one!

of course your tour operator *should* be held accountable for scheduling the return flight without considering enough leeway in case of overtime/penalty shootout and failing to provide their service without inacceptable delays, causing you further + unexpected expenses, but can they be held liable? i don't know the smallprint...

no matter what, if i were in your situation, i'd draw up a nice letter [polite yet assertive... you know best how to do this ;)] outlining their inadequate service + information policy and asking for a refund of the expenses caused by their mistake. a cc would be sent to the milan headquarters, along with a suggestion to select their tour operator of choice a bit more carefully in the future. you may want to have some other dissatisfied customers [your brother] write similar letters to add some weight to your claims.

*on the other hand* it can't really be argued that 400 extra flights will cause havoc on any airport. logistics, such as plane availability + departure slots couldn't be organized well in advance and some eventualities probably just had to be left to pure chance. therefore announced departure times couldn't be anything but very rough approximates and passengers should have been prepared to put up with some inconveniences...

but of course it's still worth a try to have the rip-off reversed - and as i said, who if not you would have the expertise... then again, an easier solution - with instant gratification - would be to increase your hourly + retainer rates + make your clients pay for your losses... ;) :D

sooo, long story short: consider yourself privileged. you were there when milan made history and to be part of that should outweigh any negative + forgettable experience on the fringes of an otherwise unforgettable event! :devil2:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
HAHAHAHA!

stupid CM, meant to be a simulator, but cant predict nuffin :D

The original intention was for it to be factual analysis of the game at hand, but quickly it became a diversion to the real result :D

it would be a pleasure for me to bring all the fans here further diversion next season.. :cool:

Can I be your assistant :tongue:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
my brother, whom i went with, actually took some pics (and they should be good ones, because we were just left of the players' entrance to the pitch) but they're not digital.
Could you post them? If you don't mind, of course :)

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
sooo, long story short: consider yourself privileged. you were there when milan made history and to be part of that should outweigh any negative + forgettable experience on the fringes of an otherwise unforgettable event! :devil2:
all very well said and your conclusion was my conclusion ... hadn't we won the cup the conclusion might have been a different one :D

about the pics (this is for mad4milan too), my brother wasn't exactly sober in many ways, so i'm afraid we'll have to wait for development outcome ... i'll let you know.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
1) my brother, whom i went with, actually took some pics (and they should be good ones, because we were just left of the players' entrance to the pitch) but they're not digital.

Hey unrossonero... could you share with us?? Maybe you scan your pics and share it here....

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
On this day 8 years ago :star: :proud:

I was 13/14 years old waiting for Sheva penalty curled into my Weah jersey.
When I saw Sheva step up I just knew he will score... sent Buffon one way and ball the other.

WAAAAOOOOOOW :star: :star: :star:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
This was one of my first games I watched together with my brother. I was 6 years old and I dont remember anything. I didnt even know what the CL was. :D
Never seen my brother so happy. :lol:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Many memories. Rui Costa's disallowed goal, Inzaghi's header hitting the post come to mind. Gattuso running like crazy in extra time. I think even Roque Junior played his part if I recall correctly. Dida! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I only remember tears of joy after we won and loads of alcohol to follow after that :lol:

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I remember this game I was 13 was watching the game before school and I had to leave during extra time :( Mum made me :o but my uncle taped it for me and fast forwarded to the point I was up to and when I got back from school and I watched the rest and when Sheva scored I ran round the house in celebration. What a day :proud:

Come to think of it it was so amazing that I didn't find out the score during the day.

Schedule