Fav. Players
Milan legendary
11225278_10153170081592530_2683962559580381409_n.png

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Seriously, fuck him for caring about winning... its not like tons of other players have cried too after losing a huge game :fp:

He wasnt great yesterday, but he was much better than a several of Juve's stars that are significantly younger.

The funny thing about the Pirlo hate is that a bunch of you that are completely butt hurt over Pirlo hated him while he was here and thought he was complete shit and then feel the need to make a huge deal at every failure Juve has had like he was 100% at fault, while overall he has had a massive amount of success since he left while Milan has devolved into a mid table club during the same time period...

And cry me a fucking river that he said some bad things about the club since he left... I'm sure that none of you have ever said a bad word about an ex boss or company after you moved on.

You guys act like all players are 13 year old fangirls who just love their club so very much... fact is football is a business and that is the way it is. We wouldnt give Pirlo a multi year extension and Allegri didnt like him, so he left. He made the best business decision for him, and it has paid off well for him.

joy

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, fuck him for caring about winning... its not like tons of other players have cried too after losing a huge game :fp:

He wasnt great yesterday, but he was much better than a several of Juve's stars that are significantly younger.

The funny thing about the Pirlo hate is that a bunch of you that are completely butt hurt over Pirlo hated him while he was here and thought he was complete shit and then feel the need to make a huge deal at every failure Juve has had like he was 100% at fault, while overall he has had a massive amount of success since he left while Milan has devolved into a mid table club during the same time period...

And cry me a fucking river that he said some bad things about the club since he left... I'm sure that none of you have ever said a bad word about an ex boss or company after you moved on.

You guys act like all players are 13 year old fangirls who just love their club so very much... fact is football is a business and that is the way it is. We wouldnt give Pirlo a multi year extension and Allegri didnt like him, so he left. He made the best business decision for him, and it has paid off well for him.

:thumbsup::star::thumbsup::star:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I dont know about others but I hated him simply because he wasnt giving Milan his all.
Carlo allowed him to start despite dragging his legs uninterested with Milan but he used to give his best when he played for Italy.
Him going & doing good with Juve will never change the fact he was shit for us.
He could score 100 goals + 100 assists for Juve & I would still want him to leave Milan simply because he wouldnt have given us that if he was still with Milan.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Nicely put Spartan

Folks need to appreciate the Legend that is Pirlo.... highly unlikely Italy will produce a player of his quality and intelligence for a very long time.

I find it odd how there's more hate for Pirlo, rather than allegri who mustered 22 points from 19 games b4 he got the sack.

Oh and it's even more baffling because allegri is the onewho wanted him gone but started him in yesterdays final.

Anyways .... Grande Pirlo. Doesn't matter if you didn't win the UCL last night. You're a 2 time champion already ;)

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont know about others but I hated him simply because he wasnt giving Milan his all.
Carlo allowed him to start despite dragging his legs uninterested with Milan but he used to give his best when he played for Italy.
Him going & doing good with Juve will never change the fact he was shit for us.
He could score 100 goals + 100 assists for Juve & I would still want him to leave Milan simply because he wouldnt have given us that if he was still with Milan.

I dont think that was the case though.

When he played for Italy and now Juve he is surrounded by runners, which is when he is at his best.

His last couple years at Milan he was surrounded by a lot of older slow players like Gattuso, Ambro, Seedorf, Dinho, Ibra, etc.

His vision to see players making runs and being able to deliver perfect passes to them is what made him a great player.

When he was on a static Milan team his level of play wasnt as high... Juve's current setup is basically tailor made for him

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

Mostly accurate, I personally didn't like the contribute that he was giving in relation to the salary that he was asking, especially considering that we were in a rebuilding phase. However I've also said that if I was in his shoes I might have done the same thing.

Other than that, football has changed a lot in the past 30 years, and has become almost entirely a business enterprise, so you should understand that some of us don't want to let go of some of the values in this sport that made us fans in the first place.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Pirlo is just an overrated joke
He was non-existent most of the time against Barcelona
He completely went missing as usual
The fact is...Xavi beat him by sitting on the bench...so get mad pirlo groupies :g:

Again with the "other players were slow/old/static" bullshit excuse when they were all better than this pos...shut up
We had Pato and he rarely ever recieved any good pass from pirlo...pirlo groupies are fucking pathetic

The only reason anyone here makes fun of Pirlo is because of the idiotic pirlo fanboys in here...so in essence we're actually making fun of the Pirlo Fanboys more than Pirlo
I don't give a shit if he wins Ballon D'or with Juve...it's completely irrelevant to me

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Like who? Pogba? Not true at all, Pogba played a very good game. Vidal? Should've been sent off in first half and didn't have a great game, but overall he was still useful for Juve.
Marchisio? Probably Juve's Motm.
Tevez? Yeah, he was a disappointment, just like against Real. But still not worse than Birla because you can't be more useless than Birla has been in the CL knockouts for Juve.

Anyway, you don't have to hate him or be a non-Jubentino to think he's been utter crap for Juve in Europe. The only complaint jubentini have about Allegri is starting Birla against RM and Barca.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I dont think that was the case though.

When he played for Italy and now Juve he is surrounded by runners, which is when he is at his best.

His last couple years at Milan he was surrounded by a lot of older slow players like Gattuso, Ambro, Seedorf, Dinho, Ibra, etc.

His vision to see players making runs and being able to deliver perfect passes to them is what made him a great player.

When he was on a static Milan team his level of play wasnt as high... Juve's current setup is basically tailor made for him
Of course the case is as you are saying.
There is no overrating at all from his groupie.
Like one example is that it was the entire Milan's players fault that he was playing like shit but of course never his.
Or another example that he was better , according to you , than some Juve starters vs Barca :lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
honestly with the end of his milan career he could probably tell that shit was about to go downhill real hard.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

:star:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
People calling Pirlo overrated.......do you even watch games?? Have you ever played yourself?? The guy is amazing. Passing is an extremely difficult aspect of the game. Especially under pressure and especially when you have to basically set up the play in your mind before it happens in order for a pass to work. Players like Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, even Fabregas, etc are geniuses. Give credit when credit is due

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I piss on this post.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
We had Pato and he rarely ever recieved any good pass from pirlo...pirlo groupies are fucking pathetic
We had Pato, who is currently a has been at 26 in Brazil, living on RnB for some flashes he showed at 17-19...while Pirlo is being recognize and respected by anyone that mildly understands football and by his peers.

But yeah the problem is clearly "Pirlo groupies".

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
We had Pato, who is currently a has been at 26 in Brazil, living on RnB for some flashes he showed at 17-19...while Pirlo is being recognize and respected by anyone that mildly understands football and by his peers.

But yeah the problem is clearly "Pirlo groupies".

Flashes? Flashes my ass
He was scoring 15 goals a season on average for years give or take...he was scoring goals against Real Madrid when he was 20 years old
Don't give me that shit please
If it wasn't for Pato who knows what position we might have ended in all those seasons
Pato at some point was almost a world class striker
Only injuries and shit were fucking him over and then he got lazy later on when he was fucking Barbara

Anyone that really understands Football knows that Pirlo was never anything special
Blaming the rest of the team for Pirlo's lack of footballing ability is bullshit

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
People calling Pirlo overrated.......do you even watch games?? Have you ever played yourself?? The guy is amazing. Passing is an extremely difficult aspect of the game. Especially under pressure and especially when you have to basically set up the play in your mind before it happens in order for a pass to work. Players like Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, even Fabregas, etc are geniuses. Give credit when credit is due

LOL...Pirlo a genius...now I heard it all
And under pressure is where Pirlo struggles the most

The problem with Pirlo is it's a high risk/reward situation since he can give you a good pass once in a while(after he makes like 5 shitty long balls per game) but he plays in front of the defence,he's terrible defensively and he really struggles when you pressure him
To some the Risk/Reward Experiment is worth it
To me it's not...I always hated it

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course the case is as you are saying.
There is no overrating at all from his groupie.
Like one example is that it was the entire Milan's players fault that he was playing like shit but of course never his.
Or another example that he was better , according to you , than some Juve starters vs Barca :lol:

And the haters would hate no matter what. Its a two way street

Pirlo is 35 fucking years old. He was the oldest field player on the pitch. Pogba and Vidal are better players than him right now and they were mediocre. Evra was shit. Tevez, a world class striker, spent the whole game doing his best KPB impersonation, blasting shots into the 20th row.

Other than one really bad giveaway he played a solid game that was more or less what you would expect from him at this point in his career. He simply isnt the same player he was 3-4 years ago, but his vision and passing is still better than almost any other player in the game.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
People calling Pirlo overrated.......do you even watch games?? Have you ever played yourself?? The guy is amazing. Passing is an extremely difficult aspect of the game. Especially under pressure and especially when you have to basically set up the play in your mind before it happens in order for a pass to work. Players like Pirlo, are geniuses. Give credit when credit is due

:thumbsup:

If you play and watch the game there is no way you cannot appreciate what Pirlo does on the pitch. I remember going to a match a few years back... and before the game i'd relax and watch some compilations for inspiration :lol: I remember watching one of Pirlo and his effortless long passes which would go direct to the forward who in most circumstances would turn the pass into a goal because it was that good. Well 2 minutes into the game I pulled one off :) that too with the Jabulani.

What Pirlo does isn't actually difficult for the most part... i.e the execution... it's seeing those plays and having the cojones to attempt them.

For example... everybody like to think a back heel is there to showboat... but what your average fan misses is the effectiveness of opening up a defence whilst having your back to goal... Marchisio did it on saturday during the final where it lead to the equaliser.... Seedorf pulled it off in Munich for the Pippo goal. Pirlo does shit like this every single game.

Anyways players like Pirlo are to be appreciated... He truly is an artist on the field... and the lil genius paints some masterpieces.

If you love Football, you can't hate Pirlo :tongue:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Such a conceited post.. Some people like football for other reasons, Massaro old man.. Athleticism, Cristiano Ronaldo brand of football and so on. Be more accepting and broadminded like other old men your age.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Video plz Massaro..

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
There are a lot of videos out there, pseudomancer... Use youtube.

Schedule