17 Oct 2007
Fiji - New Zealand

This is my first thread in the forum..yes! :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Did Brasil win yesterday? I'm too lazy to check.

milan133

Forza Azzurri ;)
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini. Kaka. Pirlo. Nesta. Buffon. Toni. Cech. Van Persie. Fabregas. Rosicky
MilanoMike said:
Did Brasil win yesterday? I'm too lazy to check.

No, they had a draw

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
for the few that care, India got raped 4-1 by world beaters lebanon. i was actually hopeful this time around, after reading about bob houghton's impressive coaching record, and Mahindra Utd's run in the Asian version of the UEFA cup.

Return leg in india, and we need to overturn a 3 goal deficit. Looks like hopes will continue to languish till 2014.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
It was a pain to watch Brazil's game. Colombia dominated the ball but didn't make anything out of it, Brazil + their stars (aka Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho) are a bunch of whozies (they didn't even tried to fight for the ball + Kaka was diving all over the place in the first half). There was a flood (heavy rains, that we suffer in the tropical area), and even the dressing rooms were all flooded, so the game had a 40 min delay (and for some odd reason I had a dream about that game, I was there in the dressing room areas, and the flood was there too, and I took pics of flood + with some players from Brazil-Julio Cesar, Juan, Love, Kaka and Robinho-, bizarre to say the least).

Argentina: Riquelme did the only thing he can be effectively practice since he doesn't do much in his club :-)D), which is free kicks, both scored in a great way. Chile dominated Argentina till the first goal, but if you don't score them, you can't win it.

Uruguay kicked Bolivia's butt, Venezuela beat Ecuador in Quito :-)eek:).

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
thailand win 7-1 over macao..

hope malaysia can beat bahrain

milan133

Forza Azzurri ;)
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini. Kaka. Pirlo. Nesta. Buffon. Toni. Cech. Van Persie. Fabregas. Rosicky
Venezuela 0-2 Argentina
Gabriel Milito and Messi scored..I couldn't watch the game because it was at 4 A.M :rolleyes:..

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Currently Brazil lead Ecuador 1-0 thanks to a 18' Vagner Love goal.

And Brazil take the match 5-0 with Kaka contributing a brace.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Naraku said:
Currently Brazil lead Ecuador 1-0 thanks to a 18' Vagner Love goal.

And Brazil take the match 5-0 with Kaka contributing a brace.

Oh, I forgot the Brazil match was today...poor Kaka, now he has to hop on a plane and come back to Milan. For that alone I'm grateful we're not playing a Roma or Inter this Sunday.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Kaka's first goal was class :star:, while his second, just by the way he celebrated it...it shows how much crappy it was (poor kepper).

Oh, and Kaka-Ronaldinho made the non dead ball goal of Pirlo-Pippo.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
So why the hell is Argentina's home stadium, the estadio Monumental practically bald of grass?!!?
I was thinking River's stadium would be in a decent condition....

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow...just...WOW.
i love this team SO much.

riquelme is a fucking genius. there is nothing that will ever change that.
someone that doesnt play EVER for his club, and then comes over and scores a brace.

but even everyone else...mascherano has had an absolute dynamite of a game...he is the perfect long term sucessor to gattuso here, but i cant see that happen while b is in charge.

messi of course has been himself. sublime.

milito and demichelis have been decent - agreed they arent up against superior oppsition, but they seem to be building a wrking partnership together...i was scared ayala's loss would have killed us...but i can see this being stable atleast. not a wall like it was with ayala, but theres bound to be a slight downturn in quality after that.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
his loan contract with Liverpool will end in the summer... so if Berlusconi was to act fast... we can get him...
You're asking a snail to cross the road faster than 10 dogs. Berlusconi doesn't act fast, it doesn't go with his image :o

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
his loan contract with Liverpool will end in the summer... so if Berlusconi was to act fast... we can get him...
Yeah, he was angling for a new contract from Cesspool in the last few weeks, but nothing has happened with that.
He was a fucking STAR today....highlights wont do his contribution justice, but he was something special.
:star:River class:star:

He will probably end up at Juve or some team like that...B isnt going to let us buy ANYONE that is not brazilian. If someone can cancel transfers of |Toni, Ribery and Buffon, and now apparently is sactioning moves for Ilsinho and some other brazilian pussy, its pretty obvious where his heart lies.

I'm just hoping and praying he doesnt end up at Inter - we saw how he nullified kaka completely in the CL final...i wouldnt want that in a Milan derby.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
radioactivenerd said:
So why the hell is Argentina's home stadium, the estadio Monumental practically bald of grass?!!?

there are a lot of concerts and other events going on at that stadium when River doesn't play

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
vani_pirlo_21 said:
there are a lot of concerts and other events going on at that stadium when River doesn't play
yeah, but that doesnt mean they cant have a decent pitch. Its the same thing at Wembley, and even SS has had concerts. Im pretty sure Azteca in ur country has concerts too (i think there was a U2 one there some time back).

Seriously when i first saw the pitch i thought we were playing in Bolivia, not the national stadium of Argentina.

Even cricket grounds in India are better than that...i know at the end of the day it doesnt matter, but it just makes me sad that they either dont have the money, or the personnel to maintain a beautiful ground for River or Argentina to play in.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah... well the owner is a complete imbecile, good for nothing... he really is worse than terrible... we whine about B&G's transfer policies, but they are nothing compared to that guy

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
That should explain why Brazil had no competition whatsoever for hosting WC 2014. I expected Argentina (above anyone else) to at least put up a good bid/fight as well, with their rivalry and all.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Bambi's (Kaka) goal was nice, and although he didn't really play good, he was the best out of the "stars" of Brazil. This is the moments when I fear Brazil the most, if they reach the WC playing this way, they will win it for sure, that's when they are more dangerous than anyone else.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
madtherchot said:
Nice goal by Bambi ... much better nick than shit translated in many languages :D
I know! And it's even worse when Elano comes in (elano= the anus in spanish, so you know Kaka passes through-to- Elano, that's just wrong :D ).

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
radioactivenerd said:
No kidding. I understand that stadium hosts many live sporting events and concerts, and is used for rugby matches (which is a sport that thrives on destroying any pitch). However, that pitch looked like somthing out of a poorly soiled barrio for that qualifier. I wouldn't be surprised if there was broken glass on it in the penalty area, which looked like a dry mudslide.

I have seen that pitch look respectable though too. Many matches from WC 78 were played there (including the final) and the video I have seen of those matches shows a respectable pitch. (Yes, I had to watch video of that WC because when I was a year old in 78 I wasn't too interested in live football). :D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
I know! And it's even worse when Elano comes in (elano= the anus in spanish, so you know Kaka passes through-to- Elano, that's just wrong :D ).

lol yeah, the commentators have a lot of fun with those two nicknames lol

Schedule