• France

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Argentina

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It probably won't happen but fuck me if CR7 keeps himeslf fit (Zlatan and others did it) and makes the Portugal WC team AND wins it
All the Messy goat nonsense will evaporate. All the Messi noise will disappear. Many still won't call CR7 the GOAT because he's the bad guy in the story FIFA / ESPN / the mainstream media wrote but damn it would be fucking GLORIOUS.
The sooner he learns he's more part of the backroom staff than an actual player like Zlatan the faster he can get that extra lease of life at a big team and the national team.

But for that he has to learn to age gracefully.

His chance of being goat is gone. Even if he somehow manages to be part of Portugal team in the future he will never be their top scorer carrying them through the knockout stages. Which messi did.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The sooner he learns he's more part of the backroom staff than an actual player like Zlatan the faster he can get that extra lease of life at a big team and the national team.

But for that he has to learn to age gracefully.

His chance of being goat is gone. Even if he somehow manages to be part of Portugal team in the future he will never be their top scorer carrying them through the knockout stages. Which messi did.
I mean...It's kinda easy to be top scorer when you get 5 fuckin penalties 🤷‍♀️

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yup and FIFA gave it to Messy for free :proud:
Thats funny cuz guess who was first in line at the hare krishna free lunch goal booth looking for handouts he didn't deserve

images

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It probably won't happen but fuck me if CR7 keeps himeslf fit (Zlatan and others did it) and makes the Portugal WC team AND wins it
All the Messy goat nonsense will evaporate. All the Messi noise will disappear. Many still won't call CR7 the GOAT because he's the bad guy in the story FIFA / ESPN / the mainstream media wrote but damn it would be fucking GLORIOUS.
Until then
giphy.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats funny cuz guess who was first in line at the hare krishna free lunch goal booth looking for handouts he didn't deserve

images
I mean if CR7 didn't throw off the keeper, then he just catches it and it isn't a goal. Seems you're getting desperate.
Ask FIFA to donate some comebacks pls....say about five or so

The other hilarious thing is once you criticize Messy ppl automagically think you're a CR7 fan and start shitting on poor CR :monto:
What if I told you that there are more than two players in the history of football up for the GOAT debate?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

Gtfo.

The Brazilians you love are as close to the goat debate as they are to a salad bowl.
I know. FIFA themselves came out and declared Messy the GOAT. They needed to be close to one of the most corrupt organizations of all time :)

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Drucurl is going to torture his future himself every week :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Drucurl is going to torture his future himself every week :lol:
Honestly Messi deserved the GOAT title for winning the World Cup.
But I think all the people who say Pele, Maradonna, R9 and CR7 have valid arguments too.
Personally I have NEVER seen a player as devastating as R9 and even though Messi has some
parts of his game way developed beyond R9, he remains for me the most dangerous single attacker.

Him not being a golden spoon fed BITCH helps too :o

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
But look back man r9 was at peak from 1995 to 1999 when he broke his leg. One year in psv, Barca and few in inter. Messi and cr7 has been racking up points for 10-15 years I haven’t seen anything like that. Maradona is goat for me but cr7 and Messi overwhelmed everything true chokehold since our Athens win.

I don’t like them and happy to see them retire

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"not" and "fed" used in the same sentence for R9. :eek:

What a day.
ZOMG another fat joke. So hilarious.
Meanwhile the Feds were miraculously not after Messi despite him evading his taxes :monto:
But look back man r9 was at peak from 1995 to 1999 when he broke his leg. One year in psv, Barca and few in inter. Messi and cr7 has been racking up points for 10-15 years I haven’t seen anything like that. Maradona is goat for me but cr7 and Messi overwhelmed everything true chokehold since our Athens win.

I don’t like them and happy to see them retire
Enough with the scattershot shit. Who's your favourite or GOAT?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
His chance of being goat is gone.

The messi vs cr7 goat debate ended on April 3rd 2018 in Turin when he did this.

1 thing i will say in cr7s favour...he took 2 clubs to back to back UCL Finals.... (united 08/09, real 16/17/18) something messi couldnt achieve even once at a peak barcelona. Infact it was his pk miss vs chelsea in 12 that cost them.

Note to all those who love the cules.... imagine thinking you're a great club...but you've never been able to defend ol big ears once in your history lolz

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
The messi vs cr7 goat debate ended on April 3rd 2018 in Turin when he did this.

1 thing i will say in cr7s favour...he took 2 clubs to back to back UCL Finals.... (united 08/09, real 16/17/18) something messi couldnt achieve even once at a peak barcelona. Infact it was his pk miss vs chelsea in 12 that cost them.

Nite to all those who love the cules.... imagine thinking you're a great club...but you've never been able to defend ol big ears once in your history lolz
Personally, the messi vs cr7 debate ended when he decided to join Juventus in 19. The biggest scum club on earth.

And then when madrid won champions league without him showing they didn't need him all along. And his contributions are massively overstated.

But thats personally.

Objectively it ended here:

lionel-messi-kissing-world-cup-trophy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

This location where Diego is training. I can’t see R7 or Messi doing the same without getting injured.

Diego was a true top entertainer, I haven’t seen any like him ever again.

where can i watch this?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

PSG won't let Messi parade World Cup trophy on pitch amid fears of backlash from French fans​

Barca wudnt have said no to this... shudve stayed there you brahim diaz

Schedule