Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Argentina

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Not only wingers.
De Paul was done since minutes 60 & he didnt trust his subs & he is probably right.
Paredes was a red card waiting to happen every time he was subbed in.
It just show how average this Argentina team is which make Messi's achievement even better.
Mac Allister was very impressive this tournament, but I agree not one of the strongest Argentine squads I've seen.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Mbappe > Haaland

1. He is better technically
2. He plays for an international powerhouse

At the end of the day Haaland will probably reach the level of Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko or Lewandowski who have been hindered for playing for a smaller football nation. Mbappe is like the new Ronaldo phenomeno.
Why would this have a bearing on who is better though?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Why would this have a bearing on who is better though?
Because when you discuss the GOAT you will look at international accolades and especially the World Cup and when you're from a country like Norway its less likely that he can win something at the international stage whereas someone like Mbappe can always have the WC and other trophies to back up him claim as a GOAT or even the current world's best.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also Mbappe didn’t do anything bad, but the Argentinians have shown a lot of cuntish behaviour during the tournament.

Mbappe talked shit about South American football and deserves every bit of shit he's getting now

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh what did he say ?

“South American teams have disadvantages because they don’t have the same level of competition as European teams. Argentina and Brazil don’t play matches at a high level to get to the World Cup. Football is not as advanced as it is in Europe."

He says this when the group that France qualified from had a weak Bosnia, Finland, and Kazakhstan.

Whereas in South America it's only 10 teams and they can all beat each other on a given day. That's not including the hostile crowds that prepare you mentally too.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He says this when the group that France qualified from had a weak Bosnia, Finland, and Kazakhstan.

Whereas in South America it's only 10 teams and they can all beat each other on a given day. That's not including the hostile crowds that prepare you mentally too.
So proudy by him

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Greatest moment in Argentina in a decade dude is wearing Qatari rob:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME