• Argentina

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe Scaloni was forced to sub him.
You know Di Maria missed more than half the game & this game was his come back.
I didn't guess so. I mean Di Maria didn't give me the impression he was tired or injured at all. Anyway, if he was, it only goes to show how little Scaloni trusts other wingers in the team like Dybala, Papu and Atletico's Correa.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
In general I agree with your point but the goals were two mistakes. Argentina never really lost their grip on the game.
I partially disagree.
They lost their grip during those crazy 10 minutes where France looked they could have scored anytime they got the ball.
Argentina were beaten both physically & mentally to even fight them.
Game going to extra times gave them a break & they again dominated France.
So yeah , over 120 minutes they were the better team for 110minutes.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didn't guess so. I mean Di Maria didn't give me the impression he was tired or injured at all. Anyway, if he was, it only goes to show how little Scaloni trusts other wingers in the team like Dybala, Papu and Atletico's Correa.
Not only wingers.
De Paul was done since minutes 60 & he didnt trust his subs & he is probably right.
Paredes was a red card waiting to happen every time he was subbed in.
It just show how average this Argentina team is which make Messi's achievement even better.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He did congratulate Messi. But I understand the vibe Mbappe is putting out. It seems like he is claiming the center of the world in the team. You should play in his service or risk to be disliked. No doubt that Mbappe is an elite player and all but even elite players have their off days. And if you really want to be involved in every attack, some day you will face the wall and you lose. The game or the cup and you will be held responsible for it by everyone around. Haaland, for example, gives me the opposite vibe. He doesn't mind if the play doesn't involve him all the time. Haaland type of elite players blends better in teams imo. Especially in the long run.

That doesn't mean I would prefer Haaland over Mbappe all the time. Depends on the context. E.g. If I had to take one for Milan, I'd say take Mbappe. Give him the ball and let him do his thing.

But thats more Messi conciliating Mbappe than Mbappe congratulating Messi.
And i gave my judgment about Haaland & Mbappe long time ago.
Its a whole package & rarity of players , so Haaland over Mbappe for me.
Where the fun in a team with the approach of give player x the ball & watch the magic ?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
But thats more Messi conciliating Mbappe than Mbappe congratulating Messi.
Messi should have a call with the PSG owner. Get rid of Mbappe. Put a CF like Julian Alvarez up there with Neymar to his left and messi on his right. It will work so much better.
Its a whole package & rarity of players , so Haaland over Mbappe for me.
Where the fun in a team with the approach of give player x the ball & watch the magic ?
We on the same page. If you would ask me to create a dream team but I can only select one of Mbappe or Haaland. It will be Haaland for me because I would create a team and not a solo parade for one guy.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m not getting the Mbappe slander, I think what he did in the final actually won me over. He’s an amazing player. His WC 18/22 runs are very commendable
He is the best player nowadays , but that wasnt the argument.
Am saying his career will be affected if he is the narcissist that i think he is.
He will do great but would do more if he is a team player.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I am pro Haaland but mbappe slander is silly he would be holding wc if he didn’t have muppets in his team. What he did in the World Cup was amazing even better than Messi. He has idiots missing empty goals and lloris.

If mbappe goes to Carlo it’s over fuck redshit

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
It's partially character but it's also the way politics work within football and status is amassed throughout your career.
Haaland cannot create his own chances as much as Mbappe does. Creative attackers generally commend more status within a team.
Also, don't forget Haaland at 19 was playing in Norway while Mbappe was already a superstar who had won the World cup at 19.

Even then, Mbappe came to PSG as the 'understudy' of Neymar. Throughout the years he has received the status of top dog at PSG because of his performances, his age (in relation to Messi's and Neymars age) and the threat of leaving to whichever club he desires.

Who knows, in a few years Haaland might be as much of dick as Mbappe.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is the best player nowadays , but that wasnt the argument.
Am saying his career will be affected if he is the narcissist that i think he is.
He will do great but would do more if he is a team player.

The biggest narcissist in the world has (arguably) been the second best player of all time and did as much as humanly possible to get as close to no. 1 as he could.

Don't think it hindered CR7 in his career, why would it hinder Mbappe?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am pro Haaland but mbappe slander is silly he would be holding wc if he didn’t have muppets in his team. What he did in the World Cup was amazing even better than Messi. He has idiots missing empty goals and lloris.

If mbappe goes to Carlo it’s over fuck redshit
Mbappe team is much , much better than Messi's.
The fuck are you talking about ?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Im pretty excited about the news club world cup.. imo will be more fair to the football, i mean, all the good ones will be there, that doesnt occur in the nations world cup. The 'new' people today are more hooked up on players than in actually clubs.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
English press calling MERS "camel flu" is the most racist thing :lol::lol::fp: wtf

Or do I miss something?
Why you see it as racist ?
It could be called the arabian flu & still i wouldnt consider it racist , its just a name.
Now if you call it islamic flu now that would be racist & yet funny.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im pretty excited about the news club world cup.. imo will be more fair to the football, i mean, all the good ones will be there, that doesnt occur in the nations world cup. The 'new' people today are more hooked up on players than in actually clubs.
Anyone to translate the above statement ?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone to translate the above statement ?

He means the level of (the top of) club football is higher than the level of international football.
All top players play at top clubs and will therefore be playing at a club world cup.
International tournaments miss many stars due to top players playing for smaller football nations (Haaland, Salah etc).

Honestly CL, has been the cream of the crop for years. WC is a tournament for the people.
Personally don't really see the added value of a club world cup since most African and South American stars get bought by European clubs anyway.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Mbappe > Haaland

1. He is better technically
2. He plays for an international powerhouse

At the end of the day Haaland will probably reach the level of Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko or Lewandowski who have been hindered for playing for a smaller football nation. Mbappe is like the new Ronaldo phenomeno.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Why you see it as racist ?
It could be called the arabian flu & still i wouldnt consider it racist , its just a name.
Now if you call it islamic flu now that would be racist & yet funny.
Well i googled camel flu and the top result was that mers link so i assumed they used camel as slur

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Mbappe > Haaland

1. He is better technically
2. He plays for an international powerhouse

At the end of the day Haaland will probably reach the level of Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko or Lewandowski who have been hindered for playing for a smaller football nation. Mbappe is like the new Ronaldo phenomeno.
But French league though...

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Many goats didnt have international glory like ....... Maldini ?
All of them by a whisker insane. Baggio miss and trezguet golden goal.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's a shame really because he always performed.

That 1994 world cup would have put the brightest jewel on his crown 😒
No shame at all.
Maldini dont have a world cup , R9 no CL & yet both goats.
Messi was even without a world cup.

Schedule