AC Milan commentator

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
For those who moan about the English bias from the English commentators, watch these:

What a legend :D:star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For those who moan about the English bias from the English commentators, watch these:

FU MUF, the last part of this one just breaks my heart... poor Crudelli :cry:

And it's not the same thing. English bias is well known, you've always been the best football country in the world according to yourself (which is complete BS)

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

hahaa iv seen him many times before, wat a legend! see in the 3rd video down, does anyone know what that chant is the Milan fans sing at about 2.30 on that video??? been wanting to know what it is for ages now

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We already have a tread for this guy.

A true legend. :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

a) don't you moan about English commentators?
b) did you think you were revealing new information to us by posting :star: Crudeli :star: ?

[ ] worth a thread.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Manutd fan, you should know, that guy shares an studio with an equally obsessed Inter fan (who gets all bitter if Milan wins), their paid to be that way (that's part of the fun, you won't see Crudelli all happy about Inter winning in Europe), they show it and say it clear, Crudelli Milan fan, the other one Inter fan... those english commentators, well I'm willing to bet, were not Tottenham fans nor are they paid to act as Tottenham fans.

Also this is not an international broadcast, where you should keep it as impartial as possible.

If you may, watch italian SKY or even Berlu's Mediaset, those guys keep it as professional as possible.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Manutd fan, you should know, that guy shares an studio with an equally obsessed Inter fan (who gets all bitter if Milan wins), their paid to be that way (that's part of the fun, you won't see Crudelli all happy about Inter winning in Europe), they show it and say it clear, Crudelli Milan fan, the other one Inter fan... those english commentators, well I'm willing to bet, were not Tottenham fans nor are they paid to act as Tottenham fans.

Also this is not an international broadcast, where you should keep it as impartial as possible.

If you may, watch italian SKY or even Berlu's Mediaset, those guys keep it as professional as possible.

damn, stole my post.

posting crudeli would be like posting guys on MUtv. Try getting someone from Rai or Sky who are paid to be UNBIAS journalists... not fanboys.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
damn, stole my post.

posting crudeli would be like posting guys on MUtv. Try getting someone from Rai or Sky who are paid to be UNBIAS journalists... not fanboys.

i like the girl from RAI.. broadcasting serieB games.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Please close this thread :o

England's the best :rolleyes: :o

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

God RAI guys are soo emotionless (that's as a unbias as it can get), if someone can find me the Italy-France final pks, they'll know what I mean.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
ehh so does anyone know what that chant is at the end of the 3rd video down!??? really want to know for ages

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
God RAI guys are soo emotionless (that's as a unbias as it can get), if someone can find me the Italy-France final pks, they'll know what I mean.

this one

The guy commenting is the one who helds every sunday DOMENICA SPORTIVA at RAI2.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Unbiased commentary AND analysis ---> Rai Italia..even if it's all Italian they speak.. :) They all are really serious-looking nerd types with large glasses and the typical owlish face. And they make ordered arguments and you don't have any showbitches during half-time and they show you the goals in every afternoon match as they occur. Gotta love that. :)

Wish I knew some Eyetie..

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

coz you dont know the brazilians. hehe

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Sig alert: DugiNesta..................

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
this one

The guy commenting is the one who helds every sunday DOMENICA SPORTIVA at RAI2.

Thanks.

Now that we're on that note, if anyone can find me a video of Italy-France 1998, where I saw Barthez's white ass, and Pagliucca's hairy one...lol I know its not something anyone wants to see, but that's my biggest 1998 WC memory (I wasn't aware a butt could be that hairy).

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@c4m....all animals are supposed to be equal as George Orwell wanted, right?? :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
They make Paddy Crerand look fair :tongue:

Heartbreaking when he thinks Ibra scored...

That's sort of what was going on with me when he did - I thought it was hell of a goal...

then... *pooof* gone :cry:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Bloomin heck. I thought the "What a legend :D :star:" would have made it obvious that I'm being light hearted about it. Uptight much? Hero Maldini and Shiby have got the right idea.

Please close this thread :o

England's the best :rolleyes: :o

Didn't I tell you to be quiet the other day? I really will piss in your back yard, you know.

Last edited:

Schedule