- Belotti (guy is destined to be a Milan player) (not as much hype as he got 1 year ago but I still think he's a great fit here)
- Douglas Costa (pace, tenacity, quality)
- Martial (seems to be available right now)
- Chiesa (smart player, lots of potential)
- no requests, love our starting CB's and our side backs are decent/there's no SB's I really am foaming over
- Donna is solid and Reina is a top notch backup who can start whenever, no requests here
SMS is overvalued and IMO wouldn't make a big difference here immediately Plus, he's a pretty lazy player who saunters about the field for most of the game, he has a ton of quality but work ethic leaves a lot to desire. Rabiot and Martial would be great immediately and fill the much needed immediate holes. Honestly I would only buy SMS if I were a team like Juve that already has great players surrounding him, then he would succeed... at Milan where whoever we sign would have to carry a lot of weight immediately I don't like the SMS signing for that crazy amount of $.
Rabiot would give us creativity in mid and would help Higuain and our wingers out as he can distribute quick accurate passes. Martial would give us something we have missed on our wings for a long time... somebody who can actually run past their man!!
These 2 signings (which are possible) in January would be ideal and would immediately make us competitive.