AC Milan - Sassuolo 29/01/2023 12:30 CET

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan need strengthening in Jan but it ain’t happening so we are going to have a painful second half of the season, it’s becoming toss of a coin whether we make CL. Next 2 games are massive and couldn’t have come at a worse time. Will determine Pioli’s future
I’m sorry. But strengthening is the last issue at hand. Pioli has shown even with teams with lesser quality he isn’t up to snuff. And not even 2-1 type of loss. But embarrassment type. So that’s my thoughts on that. Lazio and Inter I thought cool. But this is unacceptable. Go look at Sass form and league position.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pioli got lucky
Milan need strengthening in Jan but it ain’t happening so we are going to have a painful second half of the season, it’s becoming toss of a coin whether we make CL. Next 2 games are massive and couldn’t have come at a worse time. Will determine Pioli’s future
New players after appointing pioli replacement. How hard can it be to get Pochettino.. A team he could use to truly earn a League title (French league does not mean much truly) but he could do it here with these players... He has experience in rebuilding /building stages of a team. Given proper players how could he not want to beat PSG in the UCL👀

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Freed from Disaster lalallalalallala

You know something is wrong when such defeats become normal.​

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Last year Scudetto was a result of enormous overachieving of all team.
We see now how really good our players are.

Calabria is not more than average Serie C player

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
This is one of the most embarrassing defeats in my time as a fan. I've had a red and black heart since the early 90's.

I'm only thankful we were against a poor Sassuolo team than a leading club. We would have been humiliated.

The team is broken, defensively at an under 10's level. The defensive unit have no trust in Tata and have become hopeless.

We started brightly, scored a goal which was unfortunately ruled offside. We conceded and mentally went to pieces.

Pioli's position is now untenable in my opinion.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m sorry. But strengthening is the last issue at hand. Pioli has shown even with teams with lesser quality he isn’t up to snuff. And not even 2-1 type of loss. But embarrassment type. So that’s my thoughts on that. Lazio and Inter I thought cool. But this is unacceptable. Go look at Sass form and league position.
Let’s not get carried away here, Pioli gets time and rightly so as he won the league last year and has guys like Maignan out but it’s definitely starting to be majorly concerning when it’s Sassuolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
e6c5bbf885baac26ff9fcbf9973d978f.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tata needs to go first. then we need to rebuild other positions. he gives no confidence to the team and everyone is arguing with him all game. because they know he is shit.

Teams will always have chances to score, but with Tata the probability that a shot on target goes in is like 80%

from there our defensive organization has gone to shit.

As for CDK the kid will never build confidence if he is always taken off at half time. Not that it wasnt deserved, but when you start him you can't take him out at half time that's going to have a negative effect every time. Stupid move, and it's not the first time. He needs confidence and to feel trusted if he's going to do anything. otherwise fucking sell him

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tata needs to go first. then we need to rebuild other positions. he gives no confidence to the team and everyone is arguing with him all game. because they know he is shit.

Teams will always have chances to score, but with Tata the probability that a shot on target goes in is like 80%

from there our defensive organization has gone to shit.

As for CDK the kid will never build confidence if he is always taken off at half time. Not that it wasnt deserved, but when you start him you can't take him out at half time that's going to have a negative effect every time. Stupid move, and it's not the first time. He needs confidence and to feel trusted if he's going to do anything. otherwise fucking sell him
Who the fuck plays Tata every match? Fucking Pioli.

Who the fuck removes CDK every match at half time? Fucking Pioli.

Pioli needs to go first then we rebuild THE WHOLE FUCKING TEAM.

Fuck.

Get to the fucking root of the problem.

We are in deep deep shit.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Everybody complaining about Pioli. The thing is that is not like Klopp or Guardiola have thousand of tactis. There are a lot of games where things go all wrong but for example the two coaches above have a lot of players that can make the difference while we only have Leao.

Lol that should be allowed..its a ball from their defender that tried to play the ball. LOL
Imagine comparing Pioli and Guardiola:lol:

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
This is one of the most embarrassing defeats in my time as a fan. I've had a red and black heart since the early 90's.
Spot on!

And I remember well 1:6 against Juventus at San siro, but today this was simply horrible display.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
how shameless are these brainless idiots in the crowd chanting interista vaffanculo while we're getting battered by 17th place sassuolo at the san siro
i understand hearing chants against your team could be hurtful, suck it up tho

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
It's such a shocking result. I really hope, that after the 3-0 win against Sassuolo which gave us the Scudetto in May, this result may also prove equally significant and we turn things around. It doesn't look particularly likely though. We have completely gone to pieces and it's hard to fathom that the management couldn't even get a loan move across the line for a back-up keeper. Anybody would be better than Tatarusanu. Is that so hard to see? The way things look, we're in for a shellacking in the derby and in the Round of 16 against Spurs.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck plays Tata every match? Fucking Pioli.

Who the fuck removes CDK every match at half time? Fucking Pioli.

Pioli needs to go first then we rebuild THE WHOLE FUCKING TEAM.

Fuck.

Get to the fucking root of the problem.

We are in deep deep shit.

I'm not in disagreement. Just has to be right timing, I don't think before the derby is the proper timing.

ACMilan_AZE

Beginner
Reaction score
Well well... I just read one article which was quite interesting... Some of the quotes from there...

1. Pioli's roster of first team players (which he has trusted) reduced by minimum 4 today... Ibra, Kessie, Romagnoli and Maignan... Take into the consideration off form Messias and Rebic due to injuries he is playing the same team over and over again with less options to rotate.. Dilemma is whether its Pioli's fault that he could not integrate our newcomers remains up for debate
2. Whether people like it or not, but statements that Kessie was not necessary to be replaced comes and bites Paolo now. Its obvious we dont have anchor in the middle and Tonali is being ripped apart. Count how many goals we have conceded when our number 8 was not up to his task
3. No flexibility in Pioli's tactics... I think every single coach in Seria A studied Milan well and know what to do. It was difficult to make it happen when our physical form was on top, but with degradation of the same we have a huge holes between the lines
4. Physical - Its evaporated. I have no idea what happened to the team and maybe a question to the new Physician in Milanello?
5. Stubbornness of Pioli not to replace Tata. I dont think any of our keepers would be a worse option today
6. Mr Gerry, a joke of the owner. Came, sat on glory with little investment. I truly hate this guy, as only what I can see is bla bla bla

IL Maestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Seedorf, Ali Sully Muntari, Massimo Ambrosini
That was painful to watch and obviously was a lot painful for the players
Giroud was in a fight, only Theo went to defend him, players can't even fight back which is pretty easy and that tells you they are suffering mentally due to the heavy losses recently
Theo made a nice assist to Giroud in the first goal for Milan, however when he lost the ball in their fifth goal he stopped
Kalulu still applying high pressure leaving Kalabria alone 1 against 1 in the penalty which resulted in the fourth
third goal came from a corner where Berardi was alone between Giroud and Tonali and only another player with him who was tightly marked by Theo, Giroud went on to scream at Tonali for leaving Berardi even though he was behind Tonali so he didn't seem him and Giroud was in a better position to mark him
first goal was bad luck, Salemakers lost the ball at the moment Theo decided to join the attack so Berardi was all alone in a huge space
second goal Gabbia was thinking about high pressure and Kalulu wasn't sure to move up for an offside or to keep on marking his man
Pioli talked about the need to change something, been a year or more that high pressure caused Milan problems and it is the only thing that must change right now or else there is no escape.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Im not gonna kick anyone down.. But the football the team had been playing is beyond predictable for atleast 2 years. Tecnically, the fall should have the same intensity as the rise so you can reach your average.

I think the Ibra wave is slowly vanishing, we should have had won the 2 lasts scudettos, atleast we got one. Good result, can expect much more than that from a limited coach and a squad that is not great, but put a lot of effort into it.

Schedule