Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Fuck no. He's a downgrade from pirlo. Even more injuryprone

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Looks good before going into completely shit in january and afterward.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
milan face
jube quality:fp: anyway he is > montolivo ...

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Aquilani, erf, didn't like him at Roma, didn't like him at Liverpool and certainly didn't like him at Juve... next please

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Please Milan just buy Quality... Don't follow Juventus downwards...

Fiero

Reaction score
Would that be the infamous 7-1?

:lol::lol::lol:

It wasn't, because if you know quarter of what you try to make us believe you do (about football), you'd know that this United shirt was the one used in the 2007-2008 season when they won the Champions League. The 7-1 happened the season before it, 2006-2007, and after that we crushed Man United in the semis.

Of course I wouldn't expect you to know anything as well on how United unfairly cheated their way past Roma.

andyhello23 said:
There is an awful lot of ignorance here about the level of cheating going on in football.

The epl has more high tech cheating, with electronic technologies while other countries may spend time paying of refs and all that.

High techs have existed since 70's exist to seriously effect the human mind, and how you are thinking, sonic guns will scramble your brain literally(they use them in horse racing to stop horses). Alot microwave weapons, will make you very tired.

Also sleep deprevation is a technique used to effect teams, when they play away from home.

You people have no idea of what really is going on.

The english are the worst like i said

andyhello23 said:
I think them two games with roma where both done with help from outside.

I think manu thought they where stopped in rome, and then did the revenge in manchester.

But hey, let's all use facepalms 100 times a day, insult other members, downgrade most players, and post some photoshop photos posted on facebook to look like we "know it all".

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I somehow want this thread to be closed, so my day can go on...

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
could be a bargain signing.

lots of talent, but not in his best form since the move to liverpool. if he finds his form he could be useful for us.

if we decide to sign two midfielders i would be okay with his signing, if we only sign one midfielder: no thanks.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He got himself up again by playing excellent with Santos.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Would like Aquilani at Milan very much. He's obviously not as good as Pirlo (No one is), but I think he fits more into Allegri's ideal idea of a midfielder than Pirlo, since he's much more dynamic and much more used to playing closer to the oppositions goal. Although I think if Allegri could chose, he'd take Marchisio from the Italian midfielders who might be available.

I have a feeling Allegri prefers a midfield where the roles aren't divided into a playmaker/Destroyer like it used to be under Ancelotti, much like Sacchi always talked about, but instead with every player being able to bring the ball to the attack, and every player being able to defend.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Thats 100% true but are you sure about Aquilani 's defensive skills ?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats 100% true but are you sure about Aquilani 's defensive skills ?

He is the player that won more tackles in Juve this year - 75 on 99, one at every 35 minutes. Melo, for all his strength won only 61 in 79. Marchisio 51 in 74.

I think it's pretty impressive for a player said to be physically weak. He doesn't rely only on reading passes and intercepting the ball as one would think, he can battle for the ball and actually win more tackles than physical players like Melo. While he was also the player that saw more of the ball in Juve midfield.

To compare it with Milan, on absolute number of tackles he is only behind Abate and Gattuso this season. On tackles by minutes he is behind Boss - 28,8, Ambro - 32,3 and Rhino - 23,7. Way better than Boateng, Flamini and Pirlo.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i would welcome aquilani here in a heart beat

he can play left of boss...or in front of boss comfortably :thumbsup:

the man's touch is fucking sexually exquisite

plus he's googly-eyed :thumbsup:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Gotta agree with Congo... not a bad player, but he's not my first choice of who I want to buy this summer

However, we need someone and he could fit the bill pretty well :star::star::star:

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
his agent is in Milan... get a move on! :thumbsup:

Schedule