Alessio Romagnoli Thread

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the green one with Romagnoli at the back from Casa Milan... fit is perfect :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I kind of still a bit bummed about my away kit adding more length to the actual size that I ordered. Great for normal football but not ideal to wear casually compared to some of my older kits.

edit: Plus it seems to have no CL dna due to us not performing well wearing it this season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sell please.

200w.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not better than Zapata??

I'd agree with Alex, but Zapata? Seriously?

He's terribly young for a CB, he has a lot to learn but through experience and errors to learn from that's only a matter of time. Moreover until feb he has done a fantastic job in a corcus of a club.

If he was like 28 I'd understand but at this age every young defender will have his ups and downs. Even epic Thiago Silva needed time to adjust, and he had fucking Nesta taking care of him.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't really excited about his ups this season. I thought he was average at best.

Zapata is always prone to error but he had much stronger performances than him this season as vs Palermo and Napoli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
But you are on of few people who thinks that. = you are wrong!

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
To be fair, at his best, Zapata does offer better performances than Romagnoli, especially from a purely defensive perspective. However, Zapata doesn't have too many of these games, and Romagnoli is more consistent.

At the same time, Romagnoli makes a lot of positioning mistakes, such as the Frosinone goal in the first half of the season, and Guarin's goal as well. His anticipation can be pretty good though and he's still very young. He's terrible defending on set pieces though. I think even Mihajlovic mentioned that especially during the Roma game where Rudiger scored and hit the crossbar, and Romagnoli was supposed to be guarding him.

He's definitely a talented player though and will improve, although he needs a more functional team. People shouldn't be too harsh on him but at the same time, a lot of people overrate him due to his young age, it's best to see what happens, as he has potential, but you never know how his career will pan out.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he has the potential and tools to become world class. TS, correct me if I'm wrong, was already 24 or 25 years old when he joined and he need more or less a year to adjust. Now he's one of the best CBs out there.

The best thing that can happen to Roma is that we get a class CB to partner and tutor him, just like Nesta took care of TS or Baresi of Maldini/Costacurta.

I'd definitely not sell him at this point.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Romagnoli is so talented & he has a good personality / character. He has all the tools to become world class. Already he is often in the Serie A team of the week.

I hope we get a good partner for him & a good coach & he keeps working hard & improving. He will stay with us, he's attached to Milan now.

Love him to bits.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I fucking love him ❤️.. Incredible talent

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Needs a leader next to him otherwise this will be another talent wasted.. We haven't had a leader in our back four since Silva and Nesta left and I think that's the reason why players like De Sciglio haven't grown in the defense. We need a world class defender to show these kids the ropes, unfortunately we won't be buying one knowing Galliani we will spend another 30m on a striker and 20m on some Genoa fodder.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
best defender in the world hands down
so elegant

Schedule