Calling all Milan players.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
What with the internet being a 'fairly big thing' and the generous amount of free time players enjoy these days, does anyone think that any Milan players would be curious enough to find out what the actual Milan fans think by checking out these forums?

Can you imagine maybe Seedorf logging in under a false name and browsing through debates on whether he's good enough or not? Or even perhaps Paolo attempting to brush up on his English?

It is, of course, a possibility - that Milan players view what is written in these forums. When you do a 'google' on AC Milan, acmilan-online is one of the top five matches. Surely from time to time, they pop in for a nose?

Amazing if it did happen.

;)

MaldiniMad

Banned
Reaction score
cagney said:
What with the internet being a 'fairly big thing' and the generous amount of free time players enjoy these days, does anyone think that any Milan players would be curious enough to find out what the actual Milan fans think by checking out these forums?

Can you imagine maybe Seedorf logging in under a false name and browsing through debates on whether he's good enough or not? Or even perhaps Paolo attempting to brush up on his English?

It is, of course, a possibility - that Milan players view what is written in these forums. When you do a 'google' on AC Milan, acmilan-online is one of the top five matches. Surely from time to time, they pop in for a nose?

Amazing if it did happen.

;)

I would imagine, without a doubt, that Members of the club log on. Who knows whether they are more than just guests viewing but I do agree they would be interested in the fans opinions and what better place to visit to get an accurate idea of those opinions.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you really think they actually care about some fan's opinion ? I strongly doubt it.

They might care about their contract extensions + the countless off pitch VIP activities, their side biz + tax evasion schemes (oops :D ) + hopefully about keeping the wife/gf/lover happy + last but not least about enjoying la dolce vita :D

Admittedly though, I wouldn't mind if Seedorf actually read my posts :tongue:

Really cool if one of them took the time to get in touch with the common people + for example wrote a weekly column here.. but that's really asked too much of our busy *stars* ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know for sure that Javi Moreno's parents used to visit AC Milan Online during the time that he was our player.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I really though about this many times , I dont think they come to read on forums , but they do the official site... they are to busy with their sponsors and things like that..

but ... if Seedorf eventually reads what Passion for *9* post for him :) I am sure he will leave Milan at the end of the season :) .. heheh ..

I so wish he to join here , anyway in one picture I have Kaka browsing one Ac Milan fan site.. I dont want to write it , coze it may come like adv. :)

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It is an interesting idea.

I don’t know about Milan’s players exactly but I think the possibility of their visits on forum is very, very high.
1. They are really reach people, but they are also people who aren’t supposed to decide so many material issues which take so many free time by other “normal” people.

2. Players of Dynamo Kiyw (I know exactly and for sure), visit often forum’s sites, dedicated to Dynamo Kiyw club. (I know this sites and forums and even nick-names of the players), they seem not to have any problem so chat with Dynamo’s supporters.

3. Many players in their résumés or even in interviews say on the questions of their hobbies that they like Internet and Chats.

So I think the possibility of their presents here I think is very high.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Probably the do take some little to time, when they have absolutly nothing to do, but I think they don't really care if one person criticeses him, unless there are too many people being critic about him...haha, we are probably giving Pancaro, Simic, and some others a low self steem!
I really believe that they do take a look around, since I even know that some actors also take some of their free time in some of their shows/movies/fansites forums, so why can't a soccer player?
Who knows? Maybe one of you is hidding your milan player identity!! :D

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
hmmmmm maybe... ;)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
It's good if they DO read the forum so they'll know how people think about him. Is he playing well or not bla bla bla.. But it will only happen if they do care about his performance and he wants to be liked by Milanista! I'm sure not all Milan players think about his contract extension, sponsorship bla bla bla!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Time to reveal my self

Well, I guess it's time to reveal myself to you all.

Hi Milan fans, I'm Paolo Maldini, Il Capitano himself. I guess I throw many of you off with my nick and made-up location...:) I've been reading all your posts here and I find it actually quite interesting. Thank you all for your support and love that you've dedicated to our great club.

I've been reading alot about comments about Clarence and told him about it. He promised (at the game before ManU) that he would play better, not only in play station games againts Ricky Kaka. I also asked Dario to print some interesting posts (since he has a lot of free time) and read it before the whole team before each team practice. Sheva is also cutting down his golf practice to read your comments. So you see, we try to get in touch with you.

I guess that's all I can say. Keep posting and I promise you that we would win the scudetto this year. Love from all of us.

PS : Passion for *9* is ACTUALLY Pippo himself....

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
gaizka22 said:
Well, I guess it's time to reveal myself to you all.

Hi Milan fans, I'm Paolo Maldini, Il Capitano himself. I guess I throw many of you off with my nick and made-up location...:) I've been reading all your posts here and I find it actually quite interesting. Thank you all for your support and love that you've dedicated to our great club.

I've been reading alot about comments about Clarence and told him about it. He promised (at the game before ManU) that he would play better, not only in play station games againts Ricky Kaka. I also asked Dario to print some interesting posts (since he has a lot of free time) and read it before the whole team before each team practice. Sheva is also cutting down his golf practice to read your comments. So you see, we try to get in touch with you.

I guess that's all I can say. Keep posting and I promise you that we would win the scudetto this year. Love from all of us.

PS : Passion for *9* is ACTUALLY Pippo himself....

I knew it!! Both of you! :D
Really, I do believe Simic does take some time hanging around in forums, since he has way to much free time!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
That's great :) Surely we will support all of you and win the scudetto for sure!! And.. CL Cup too plz :) Say hi to all Milan players from Indonesia :p

NB: Are you REALLY Maldini?? :p If yes, maybe you can scan Milan photo (before match photo) and sign it then post it to the forum??

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hm....... you guys don't know Pippo well ;) He'd never pose as his own best fan.

Again: I don't believe there's any Milan player involved in our many interesting debates. They have better things to do. Right, Clarence ? :tongue:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
If a Rossonero actually read some of these posts, he would have PM'd me & invited me out for drinks by now. :D

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I think theres a good chance...especially for a younger player. He goes on google, searches AC MILan, the forum comes out and he checks it out... Probably not for very long. but I think its a possibilty

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I am one of those that would guess that no they don't read the forums. I could see their family memebers, like David said in the case of Moreno, but not the players.

Sports are too psychological and no one want to read about some fans bashing them and I don't think it would be good for any of the players to read the forums. It would be cool, but not likely.

For what most players say anyway they avoid reading the papers and other media sources because they don't want to have to deal with it.

I can tell you right now if I was a professional player the last thing I'd want to do it come here and listen to us yahoos bag on my bad performances. :D

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup it is unlikely but there's still posibility that Milan players would join and read the fans' comments to analyze his performance. Btw, once again, it is unlikely..

louise_dk

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jon Dahl Tomasson
Maybe they will.

Maybe it will the threads about their matches that they would read if they ever came online.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
You're not really Tomasson by any chance, are you?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Don,t worry guys...when I make it to the big leagues, i'll still post on here :)

MilanMania

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini
I think it's time to reveal myself. Im Carlo Ancelotti. From time to time, I have to check out this forum and read fan's comments. This way, Im able to know what things I can improve on. I have read some negative comments about me. As a coach for Milan, I think I know what is best for the players. I will prove all the critics wrong. Be assure that you will see Milan lifting the Scudetto this season.

Thanks guys for supporting Milan for all this years!

:tongue:

Schedule