Documentaries

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Minding the Gap. really good one. Probably would've gotten my vote, had I been in the Academy.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maradona - yeah, all seemed old to me. Would've needed a 5-10 part series for me. Maybe love Kusurica one more as it explores the chaacter more poetically. But, well stitched and good job nevertheless.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HBO Documentary The Talwars: Behind Closed Doors. The USA version? Watched it and it's really confusing. Honour killing looks like the best bet to me. While the most trust I have in characters who advocate the opposite.

Are our Indian members well in the subject? What theories do you support? What else to read about the subject? (listened one pod about Trials By Error pod that advocates against my initial viewpoint)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Maradona - yeah, all seemed old to me. Would've needed a 5-10 part series for me. Maybe love Kusurica one more as it explores the chaacter more poetically. But, well stitched and good job nevertheless.

Is this the Asif Kapadia documentary? Where did you watch this Jas? Is there a torrent out? Nobody wanted to watch this at the pictures with me. :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is this the Asif Kapadia documentary? Where did you watch this Jas? Is there a torrent out? Nobody wanted to watch this at the pictures with me. :(

Kapadia, yes. Watched it in a theater.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Cool, nice1, Jas.

Hope to watch this soon.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
October 1st at HBO

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
valley uprising is a great doc especially when they start covering camp 4.

Liked this more than Free Solo. More of a door into that world. Explained the whole El Capitan ordeal.

Then watched Meru and liked it more than both previous. Feels really inspirational* even if people doing the climbing clearly have and (adrenaline) addiction problem.

* - mind goes straight to all the mountaintop idions. and #mymeru can be applied to all sort of hurdles one takes on in a life.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
  • Star
Reactions: vB9

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t have HBO here. So I’ll look into another source for the McMillions docu.

The Hernandez docu is something I can’t watch.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aaron Henrandez tho - can't remember. I think I knew all the stories in it already so it was a filler to me. Few friends (who are into NFL as well) liked it a lot.

Atlanta missing children looked really promising.

• Star

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Vow starting to get interesting. I it available as whole in some HBO app?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The Social Dilemma.

I knew it was bad, but not that it was deliberately made to be evil.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
537 votes. (HBO) About the Miami (Florida) debacle 2000. Pretty amusing. more like storytelling point of view. Some memes were too much but overall smooth and easy.

The Vow started great but ended on a wuss. Naturally they announced second season. Hopefully they can cook up the court drama a bit. Not like a cliche of a sophomore album being dry. Kinda like the scientology series ended up.

• Star

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Untold series on Netflix ks really 30 for 30 level stuff. Malice at the Palace compulsory viewing. Deal with the Devil is so batshit crazy story (Cristy Martin) you need to see it. And Crime and Penalties has real life Slapshot team building by mobster 18 y.o. son AJ. Throroughly enjoyable.

Other 2 episodes - Caitlyn Jenner and Mardy Fish - are worth the time to. Even if not my favorites the introspecion might interest others.

Enjoying Nuclear Family on hbo too. Done by a girl who lesbian mothers were sued by the gay sperm donor after they introduced him to the kid(s). Cant wait for last episode.

fuck thomas lemar

Last edited:
  • Star

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bad Sport on netflix, giuve episode. 30 minutes in and i want 2005, 2006 titles. LADRONES!
160312439727fc405757f3b36fe71b47.jpg

fuck thomas lemar

• Star

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Bad Sport on netflix, giuve episode. 30 minutes in and i want 2005, 2006 titles. LADRONES!

fuck thomas lemar

Fkn hell I saw that episode today after I saw your post yesterday. Disgusting club. And they haven't stopped! They just got smarter

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

fuck thomas lemar

Meani(our guy) contacted and threatened the ref designators too, and the stuff he said implied that Galliani is on it.

They were all engaging in those sort of stuff - Inter(Facchetti & Moratti) included. Juve/Moggi just took it a step further.

The biggest crime of them all was the Inter theft of the 2006 title.
They were shit on the pitch, dirtier than us off it, and yet somehow they managed to legally steal it and keep it. I'm with Juve fans on that part, Calciopoli was a farce organized by Moratti. It highlighted corruption in football, but not for the right reason or by non-guilty parts.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Making of a Murderer on Netflix - incredible story... life is weirder than movies

Reaction score

The Beatles were one solid unit...like all bands should be. At first I thought Yoko was the main reason the Beatles split but after further learning John, Ringo, George & Paul were already on the verge of splitting up anyway so she's not entirely at fault.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Line (apple tv) - loved it. About navy seal Eddie Gallacher reported by his squad.

Also loved Life of Ivana about a woman living in Russian tundra. Tough.

Last Leonardo - enjoyed it.

Has this been here already? -

fuck thomas lemar

• Star

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Life of crime (hbo) - also great. 30 years documenting petty criminals(?) fall under the influence.

Super Bob Einstein (hbo)was also great
Not much as a doc but a nice tribute to the collection of his bits. I was unaware of the Super Dave character so i have some nice time ahead. The post accident interviews are golden

One episode Sogno Azzurro was bit of a let down. Is this version a compilation of the longer series?

fuck thomas lemar

• Star