Domenico Criscito

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Well his is a good leftback going forward, I have doubts in his defence qualitys though. But I saw him against Inter in the coppa and was pretty good when defending. Problem is he probably got a huge pricetag and I doubt how willing Genoa are to let him go. But when I heard that they signed antonelli I was pretty confindent that Criscto is a on his way. I would welcome him for sure

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
On the plus side, he can defend.

On the negative side, he can't attack.

But we really need our fullbacks to defend more than attack at present. So fine.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not my personal fav at LB. But he's better than Antonini atm ( last season wen Anto was in form would not have said it). He's only 23.
If he comes in I hope he blooms and be one of those players who just had to reach a top club.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

But we really need our fullbacks to defend more than attack at present. So fine.
His crossing is good.

BTW before people started talking shit. he's not my 1st pick, I'd think he's overrated... but he's not that bad n another chance playing in big club might do wonder for him and not many names available on january anyway.

Loan with option to buy would be perfect, if he shit.. we throw him back to Genoa.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dude it the other way around. There is reason for why he at times has been used as a winger

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Poorly coached/instructed is what i call his particular case ....talent is there ,would invite him with open arms ...might be overated by many but is miles ahead of any of our current FBs talent wise ....still has room to become WC ...please Fester

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Why would Genoa accept a loan with an option to buy?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cuz i think is pretty clear @ this point............Preziosi is a milan fan. He may be Genoas president but hes clearly trying to build a solid squad for milan:o:o.

I also think Criscito is poorly coached and lets face it alot of players @ genoa have been really under performing in the past season. I dont think genoas decline in just because milito an d TM left but something else is going on there. The team looks like its been poorly managed. And no wonder since preciozi is just selling and seeling.

What geona could have been.

amelia
bochetti.bonucci.ranochia.criscito
thiagomotta.veloso.rossi
jankovic
borielo.milito

.......or something. Preciozi is selling way 2 much.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why would Genoa accept a loan with an option to buy?

Because they have Antonelli now ?

Why palermo willing to loan Cavani ? same shit.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
andrea pirlo-arjen robben-filippo inzaghi-mesut ozil-
domenico criscito a good player (lb)i think he's better than antonnini :) and maybe he's our solution he's young and that's what we need
okay our defence have too much experience but come on nesta !!! and zambrotta !!! with all respect . pirlo and nesta and zambrotta and seedorf give alot for milan but i think we are facing problemes because of them so i wish that criscito will be the the start point to a new young defence line :) pirlo fav player :) .

Saber Rider

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cuz i think is pretty clear @ this point............Preziosi is a milan fan. He may be Genoas president but hes clearly trying to build a solid squad for milan:o:o.

I also think Criscito is poorly coached and lets face it alot of players @ genoa have been really under performing in the past season. I dont think genoas decline in just because milito an d TM left but something else is going on there. The team looks like its been poorly managed. And no wonder since preciozi is just selling and seeling.

What geona could have been.

amelia
bochetti.bonucci.ranochia.criscito
thiagomotta.veloso.rossi
jankovic
borielo.milito

.......or something. Preciozi is selling way 2 much.

Well, Amelia didn`t do anything worth of mention for Genoa apart of 45 metres allowed goal from Stankovic.
Bocchetti wanted to leave.
For Milito and TM Preziosi got 22m+4-5 players (Bonucci included).
For Boriello he got 10mE which was an optimum sell.
Jankovic is destroyed by injuries.
And for Ranocchia he got 12mE.
True mistery is only Bonucci, but Juve got 1/2 of his contract dealing with Bari - so I guess, Precious One had to sell the other half. And he got 1/2 half of Criscito contract then.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Well his is a good leftback going forward, I have doubts in his defence qualitys though. But I saw him against Inter in the coppa and was pretty good when defending. Problem is he probably got a huge pricetag and I doubt how willing Genoa are to let him go. But when I heard that they signed antonelli I was pretty confindent that Criscto is a on his way. I would welcome him for sure

It's the other way around. He is sound in defence but whilst going forward he won't consistency make those mazy runs. He is very good tactically but if you want an adventurous defender look elsewhere.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;893414 said:
It's the other way around. He is sound in defence but whilst going forward he won't consistency make those mazy runs. He is very good tactically but if you want an adventurous defender look elsewhere.
No I agree he's too aggressive in last 2 year thus people started to bash him.
I have a little gut Genoa tactics make him looks bad.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
I'd be happy enough with this kid, a World class defence that has WBs in the same mould as Cafu would be amazing, but right now I'll take a stubborn, hard to beat, solid defence... Leave the attacking to midfield and forwards then games like the Udinese one, Juve and Roma shouldn't happen as much!

Criscito, Abate, Silva plus Nesta/Sakho/Silva will do me nicely, then a CM/CAM and maybe some natural right sided width and we're fine!

If we dont let in silly goals and can get a couple of goals at the other end ourselves that would mean we'd win more matches would it not :D

NemcyTheKing

Mister 300
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Serginho
GET HIIIIIIIM !!! PLEASE !!! perfect left back,the closest thing to Paolo Maldini today in Serie A!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Either way, we need another LB until Zambro is back.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GET HIIIIIIIM !!! PLEASE !!! perfect left back,the closest thing to Paolo Maldini today in Serie A!
Not even close lol

I'll only happy with loan with option to buy tbh.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Poorly coached/instructed is what i call his particular case ....talent is there ,would invite him with open arms ...might be overated by many but is miles ahead of any of our current FBs talent wise ....still has room to become WC ...please Fester

Criscito is younger than our other FBs and has room for massive improvement, he's better than our current LB and I would be happy if we get him. He's not WC, but an improvement over our current players.

Galliani has a good relationship with Preziosi, we made some good deals with Genoa. Also gold tie and Preziosi had dinner several times while they were in Brazil, I hope they talked about Criscito and I wouldn't wonder if we get him on loan.

massive face palm!!!

+infinity
Criscito is a good player, but close to Maldini, never ever. Paolo is the best LB ever:proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A left back who can defend properly. I like it.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
He's Italian, GET HIM!!!!!!!!!1 :star::star::star::star::proud::proud::proud::proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
E

Esoteric

He got owned by almost everybody this year. People saying left back who can defend probably haven't watched him. And don't give me the he is better than Antonini and has room for improvement ...Defending wise they both look equally vulnerable and lost. Even attacking wise they're equal except Criscito has a better cross. Either promote a youngster or splash the money on a decent buy.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;893414 said:

From what I ve seen I have drawn a diffrent conclusion then you but hey you could be right

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He got owned by almost everybody this year. People saying left back who can defend probably haven't watched him. And don't give me the he is better than Antonini and has room for improvement ...Defending wise they both look equally vulnerable and lost. Even attacking wise they're equal except Criscito has a better cross. Either promote a youngster or splash the money on a decent buy.
Blegh exaggerating, I watch him 8-9 times this seasons n he only got owned by krasic which is only pwned by that Balzaretti.

I agree though, me too kinda reluctant to sign him. but if got him by loan with option to buy this jan, I take it with heartbeat... not many names available. kinda have a gut genoa make him looks bad, if you jizzing with Coentrao that benfica make him looks shit y bash criscito ?

Last edited:
E

Esoteric

I don't jizz for Coentrao but he is better than Criscito now that you mention it. attacking wise no contest Coentrao is a beast. Defense wise, he has much better defensive skills especially one on one ( btw Criscito gets owned a lot , yesterday is latest example and each week I say the same thing I got sick of it) the only problem with Coentrao is his defensive discipline and coordination. He breaks a lot of offside traps and isn't very adapted to strict defensive systems. But THAT kind of defenders are able to improve and adjust. Criscito is just incompetent in my opinion. Anyway loan is a decent option and yet again would be making the best out of the situation , but I doubt it would happen.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
gasperini really slowed down his development with the simple jack 3-4-3

He needs to move.

Schedule