English Premier League Thread II

Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I like van Persie. He was the most pissed of player during and after the game. That shows he's a real winner.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like van Persie. He was the most pissed of player during and after the game. That shows he's a real winner.

He was also very selfish when it was 1-0 and could've assisted Gervinho once or twice instead of running in certain directions to make it impossible for him to pass and not look selfish.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He was also very selfish when it was 1-0 and could've assisted Gervinho once or twice instead of running in certain directions to make it impossible for him to pass and not look selfish.

Understandable seeing as he's scored something like 30 goals in 25 games + has basically carried Arsenal on his back for the last year or so.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
You see? I bet you all thought I was kidding when I said Wales was bursting at the seams with talent :o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You see? I bet you all thought I was kidding when I said Wales was bursting at the seams with talent :o

Indeed. Hope you have fun watching the teams that were good enough to qualify for the Euro's :)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
You'll be saying the same thing when Wales finish bottom of their qualifying group.

You need to learn how to insult properly - we might not get there now without Speed, I mean, god knows how the team will react, but I do believe with Speed we'd have made it - and the improvements made are already staggering. From being a global laughing stock to a genuine possible qualifier - huge step up.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You need to learn how to insult properly - we might not get there now without Speed, I mean, god knows how the team will react, but I do believe with Speed we'd have made it - and the improvements made are already staggering. From being a global laughing stock to a genuine possible qualifier - huge step up.

:fp:

You'll finish bottom. You obviously haven't realised that I'm taking the piss.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
:fp:

You'll finish bottom. You obviously haven't realised that I'm taking the piss.
on the contrary...
you do know we didn't finish bottom, or bottom but one, in the euro 2012 qualifiers? if montenegro had beaten Switzerland, we'd have finished 3rd, but finished 4th, despite Speed having like half the games only...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Van Persie was FAR from selfish. He should have taken ALL the free-kick because he's much better @ them then Arteta and co. He also had time could have taken his chance @ goal, but passed instead. You need to remember he's a striker, and strikers SHOULD take shots and try to open space for themselves @ times..they can't wait for simple tap ins or an open player unless thats their role in the team and thats not Van Persie' role. So, no need to make him look like he's out there to break the record because he could have been way more selfish (he even took each corner bar 1 ... ). And there's a problem with Arsenal is that they were too dependent on him today, it's like every pass should be to him unless it's impossible ... he needs another great player with him in that team..someone that can strike fear into attackers ...and he missed Walcot a lot(he's not that GREAT, but you don't want to leave him a lone).

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Another goal by the Welsh.

Norwich 0-2 Tottenham

Modric, sexy Croatian.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manchester City are set to make a £25million (€30m) bid for Lille star Eden Hazard and then loan him back to the French club, but he wants to join Real Madrid, according to his agent.

Sky Sports

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Van Persie was FAR from selfish. He should have taken ALL the free-kick because he's much better @ them then Arteta and co. He also had time could have taken his chance @ goal, but passed instead. You need to remember he's a striker, and strikers SHOULD take shots and try to open space for themselves @ times..they can't wait for simple tap ins or an open player unless thats their role in the team and thats not Van Persie' role. So, no need to make him look like he's out there to break the record because he could have been way more selfish (he even took each corner bar 1 ... ). And there's a problem with Arsenal is that they were too dependent on him today, it's like every pass should be to him unless it's impossible ... he needs another great player with him in that team..someone that can strike fear into attackers ...and he missed Walcot a lot(he's not that GREAT, but you don't want to leave him a lone).

I didn't say he was selfish throughout the match. But he was during their lead. The whole team got nonchalant after the lead and should've/would've scored at least once more if they had really tried to kill the match instead of trying to get RVP in scoring positions or trying to score fancily. Reminded me of our 2nd game against Plzen.

Yeah, Arteta's FKs were awful. Especially the Pirlo-esque one.:lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
suarezzxo00.gif

Another game, another dive that hasn't been picked up by the media. He's been given a 1 match ban for sticking his fingers up at the Fulham fans :lol:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
that's not a dive iirc - was on motd, he was clipped but the gif doesn't show it well

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that's not a dive iirc - was on motd, he was clipped but the gif doesn't show it well

I also watched MOD, and yes it was a dive.

Though it might not be a dive in Uruguay, so I guess it's acceptable.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
that is worse than gilardino's... if it even was a dive. think he slipped or something. else, he's fucking bartha class.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I'm not sure whether he dived or just stumbled but the complaining was really Barça class. I really like Suarez' football and balls but his diving is really disgusting.

England is the right place to stop diving and I hope that he learns it.

I also watched MOD, and yes it was a dive.

Though it might not be a dive in Uruguay, so I guess it's acceptable.

LOL!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am I the only person who thinks Suarez is slightly overated? He's capable of doing some amazing things but he's scored only 9 goals in 29 league games for Liverpool. Not exactly the record of a WC player.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Much like Gilardino's that's a man being clumsy/losing balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule