Fair Play ...who plays, and who shoudn't play at all

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
After the Materazzi - Zidane incident I Think there should me more rigorous penalties for blatened UN-fair play... like head-butting for instance or spitting... as every incident is show by the media everywere and every headbut or a spit in the face is seen by at least 100.000 people ...a lot of them young... what example do they see... and to be realistic a 3 or 5 match ban is no really enough a penalty...

Please write the names of players that blatenly play UN-Fair... and dont deserve to play football...DESPITE THEIR ACTUAL FOOTBALL SKILLS>... just behavior and example...

here is my list of the UN-fair players...
the obvious... Materazzi , Zidane (it wasn't his first headbut if u didnt know) ...but also Totti (spitting) ... Kluivert , Drogba ... stayed in my mind after some nasty play... they seem to be rude all the time and play too hard football.

on the other hand ... I am very please with the way Gattuso has matured over the past few years... at the begining of his milan stay he used to get red cards all the time... but now he plays Fair Play.. and exceptionally well... amazing progers ( when did he get a red card last time, I can't remember)

on the other end of the spectrum we seem to have all time greats Like ...MALDINI , Kaka , Ronaldinho who definatly lead by example of fair play...

UNFAIR > MATERAZZI , ZIDANE , TOTTI , KLUIVERT , DROGBA , DE ROSSI , CASSANO,

FAIR > MALDINI , KAKA , RONALDINHO

Last edited:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Deco + Rooney!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
jasiom said:
on the other end of the spectrum we seem to have all time greats Like ...MALDINI , Kaka , Ronaldinho who definatly lead by example of fair play...

UNFAIR > MATERAZZI , ZIDANE , TOTTI , KLUIVERT , DROGBA , DE ROSSI , CASSANO,

FAIR > MALDINI , KAKA , RONALDINHO

RONALDINHO?!?!?! :eek: I've seen him when he's not smiling ... can be quite dirty!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
UNFAIR = Materazzi, Zidane, Totti, Henry, Vieira, Thuram, Rooney, Deco, Ibrahimovic, Stankoviq, Milosheviq, Mijahloviq,

FAIR = Maldini, Del Piero, Raul and Crespo.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This subforum is for MILAN-related discussions.

I told you yesterday to post in the appropriate forums + not to litter the forum w/ offtopics. 4 warnings are enough for a senior member. From now on I won't bother moving your posts around, I'll simply lock or delete them. Keep going if you have time to waste.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
...borring

Passion for *9* PLEASE Piss-OFF, with your crap... I am not littering the forums, you just seem to be displeased with every post I leave wherever I put it... this post is Milan and Football related ...so where do you want me to put it... up your... ??? in the Transfers forums i leave Transfer rumours you dont like it ... in football I leave a post about fairplay you dont like it... give me a break... with your... ...need to feel important... as a moderator. relax...a bit. play fair... ;-)

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
Passion for *9* PLEASE Piss-OFF, with your crap...
so where do you want me to put it... up your... ???
Oh are we polite again today, Jasiom ? You posted this in DISCUSSIONS, I moved it where it belongs, in FOOTBALL, because very apparently you did NOT restrict your topic to Milan players. I'm not pissing you off, you're trying to piss me off... but tough luck, sweetie, I don't get pissed off @ trite messageboard shit. Keep littering on purpose + you'll see your posts disappear right before your eyes. That's not powertripping, it's dealing with a defiant kid.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you are pathetic...really ...polite again... I am a polite as I can be... have you not realized... that there were a lot of posts on the forums that you ennoy a lot of members... who made u a moderator really?
re-think your attitude towards other members on this forum... you are not the only one... ...please...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think I have made myself understood. I'm not here to be everybody's best buddy but to do a job AND -first + foremost- to post about Milan or football-related issues. If you or anyone else find this annoying you have a bigger problem than I thought you had.

Have a nice day.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hooah!

U really make me laugh... Well, firstly this is AC Milan formus not the army, and secondy ... upseting (not me) but a lot of members... who's names you can find in the thread about your person as a moderator is NOT exactly doing a good job... I have no problem with you I just am ennoyed at your useless comments about evrey post I make... Thanks. ;-P

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
about topic...

fair:maldini-kaka-dida
unfair:zlatan,henry,zidane,roney,trezeguet(most of juve players)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Unfair Play
Almost all the footballer cheats, but cheating is part of the game.

Fair Play
Maldini, Klose, Ronaldinho
I would'nt say they are totally fair and innocent, but they do have a lot of respect for the referee decision and discipline.

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Unfair: Robben, Van Bommel, Boulharouz, Zidane, Materazzi, Drogba, Rooney, Gerrard, Carvalho, Henry, Puyol, Ballack, C. Ronaldo (not as bad as the rest though)

Fair(er): Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Del Piero, Inzaghi (hasn't dived in 3 yrs!! :D )

Edit: added a qualification for 'fair'... at least w. some players you know what to expect more than others.

Last edited:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
milan*7 said:
Unfair: Robben, Van Bommel, Boulharouz, Zidane, Materazzi, Drogba, Rooney, Gerrard, Carvalho, Henry, Puyol, Ballack, C. Ronaldo (not as bad as the rest though)

Fair: Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Del Piero, Inzaghi (hasn't dived in 3 yrs!! :D )

What does Inzaghi in your fair players list??? Or is it a joke????

He is a King of diving and crying to the referries!!! Even in last 3 years he had enough chances to proove it.

Last edited:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
takahan said:
Unfair Play
Almost all the footballer cheats, but cheating is part of the game.

Fair Play
Maldini, Klose, Ronaldinho
I would'nt say they are totally fair and innocent, but they do have a lot of respect for the referee decision and discipline.
Such bullshit, every time a player just comes near him he wants a foul. He's a crybaby!

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Unfair: Mourinho :D - Materazzi - Zidane - Cassano - Essien - Di Rossi - Viera - IbrahimoBitch - Drogba - Poulsen - Ronaldo - Figo - C Ronaldo - Rooney - Trezeguet - Ballack - Totti - :star: MARADONA :star: :head: - Veron - Adriano - R Carlos - Reyes - Kluivert - Davids - Robben - Roy Keane - uhmm...that's all wut i remember now :tongue: if i remember more ill post them

Fair: Kaka' - Maldini - Canna - Henry - Del Piero - Pirlo - Gattuso - Lampard - Raul - Klose - Podolski - Toni - and a lot more players, but those r the 1es in my mind now :tongue:

P.S: y do alot of ppl say deco is an unfair player :conf:

Last edited:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
black-eagle said:
i think deco is Fair :rolleyes:
me 2 ;) but some ppl hv them in there unfair list dunno y :rolleyes:

P.S: congrats 4 ur 500th post ;)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
All players are unfair...I remember Maldini kicking Bierhoof's balls in a game, and he got away with it, until the video came in, and got a ban.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
All players are unfair...I remember Maldini kicking Bierhoof's balls in a game, and he got away with it, until the video came in, and got a ban.
Was that after or before Bierhoff played for Milan?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fair:Lineker(never got a card)Gila of course lol, Costacurta, Maldini, Zambrotta, Cafu, Materazzi :D
Unfair:Ronaldinho, Materazzi, Ibra, Deco, C.Ronaldo, Bowyer
EDIT:Adedd to unfair..Roy Keane.

Last edited:

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
Unfair Zidane
LOL
sorry didn't read whole thread, my bad
erm unfair- robben, van nistelrooy and fucking henry(holds his face)
fair- thats a bleedin good question

Last edited:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who's better MARADONNA or MALDINI ?

as for MARADONA being an well unfair player... I coudn't agree more... and I also think he does not deserve the admiraton he gets, so much... as he definatly isn't the best footbal player there was -a opinion I come across far too often... Pele the king.... is fine...

As for the Maldini / Bierhoff incident, if I remember well it was after he played for Milan ...which would make it even more funny... he really must have deserved it if maldini didn't hold back...

...anwser. ofcourse MALDINI! ;-P

Last edited:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
jasiom said:
As for the Maldini / Bierhoff incident if I remember well it was after he played for Milan ...which would make it even more funny... he really must have deserved it if maldini didn't hold back...
:D

my thoughts exactly

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Gila#11. said:
Fair:Lineker(never got a card)Gila of course lol, Costacurta, Maldini, Zambrotta, Cafu, Materazzi :D
Unfair:Ronaldinho, Materazzi, Ibra, Deco, C.Ronaldo, Bowyer
EDIT:Adedd to unfair..Roy Keane.
Zambrotta? Doubt that. He did a quality dive against Bologna a few seasons back.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
jasiom said:
As for the Maldini / Bierhoff incident if I remember well it was after he played for Milan ...which would make it even more funny... he really must have deserved it if maldini didn't hold back...

totally agree. Everyone gots what he deserves.

Maldini is a fair player, without a doubt.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Fair:..maldini - Kaka - Pirlo - Gattuso :d - Toni - Cannavaro - Materazzi;) - Gilardino - Grosso - Deco;) - Figo - Raul - Lampard - Gerrard - Pippo..he Is A Diver But He Is Our Diver..;)

Unfair: Ronaldinho - Christiano Ronaldo - Rooney - Drogba - Ibrahimobith - Robben - Ballack - Del Piero - Zidane;);)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh man, objectivity is really lost around here :rolleyes:

IMO fair players are an endangered if not extinguished species. Pretty much everyone tries to gain an advantage through 'unlawful' means, be it fouls, dives, excessive play acting, provocations, attempts to influence the ref... etc etc

While it used to be a common occurrence that 1 or 2 guys per team were particulary 'dirty' or 'sneaky' players it now seems that whole teams have adopted a 'culture of deceit' + made cheating an art form, with Portugal being the prime example.

Last edited:

Maldini

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
jasiom said:
as for MARADONA being well unfair players... I coudn't agree more... and I also think he does not deserve to admire so much... and that he definatly isn't the best footbal player there was -a opinion as come across far too often... Pele the king....

...anwser. ofcourse MALDINI! ;-P

whats this maldini incident? what happen? <---EDIT:NEVER MIND THIS lol

Last edited:

Schedule