Reaction score
Atrocious
tumblr_ny18g4eycR1rftd23o2_500.gif

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
Blame the people that decided we didn’t need any defensive midfielders this season and brought in a 4M hybrid fullback/defensive midfielder…

Blame the person that put that kid in when we absolutely have to earn a win and decided to bunker against a mid table team.
Somehow posters will blame this on maldini too😪
Theres a big hole in dm position when playing with kjear and gabbia. They are too slow, if we can see this on tv how can this super scout not? The fuk are they waiting for a chance bargain to fall on their laps?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zirkzee and a RB.

It’s all I’m asking for at this point. I’m fine with the midfield.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The events were sufficiently dramatic to convince us we deserved all 3 points, but that team played without any backline shape or coordination. A draw isn’t a robbery by Bologna at all.

That was the kind of game that confirms the overall misery of the last two seasons. We have had moments of excitement, but playing with Kjaer and Gabbia because everyone else is injured is not sustainable. And neither is buying CBs because the coach can’t keep the ones he has healthy.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Giroud missed penalty killed our CL chance. Now killed our chance to stay in the title race. Penalties was the last thing he was doing right. Why is he still starting?
There seem a hierarchy for penalty taking and free kick taking. Pulisic/reijnders should take all of our set pieces

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With this club philosophy with young talents it will be always like this, these younger players will cause us point along the way.

Also we had the chance to win the game but they failed twice from penalty.
Would have been completely fine with this draw if the two penalties were missed by young players

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
This result is all down to @beegees shitting on Motta all week :sipioli:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Leau is a lazy ass. And the earned penalty and the pre-goal pass do not change anything. I would like to sell it in the summer
He had 1 good run in the game that cause penalty. Also yea a pre assist thanks too florenzi.
When a club wanna pay 60-80m he needs to go away

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The events were sufficiently dramatic to convince us we deserved all 3 points, but that team played without any backline shape or coordination. A draw isn’t a robbery by Bologna at all.

That was the kind of game that confirms the overall misery of the last two seasons. We have had moments of excitement, but playing with Kjaer and Gabbia because everyone else is injured is not sustainable. And neither is buying CBs because the coach can’t keep the ones he has healthy.
The difference in organization was astonishing. Yes, we would have been better off with Tomori and Thiaw. Calabria also seems to be injured (yay) but Bologna looked comfortable against us, I hated that--especially at San Siro.

It seems like the two goals came from the plays that were clearly the most scripted, the most practiced, and yet... outside of those plays, we seldom did things that mirrored that (successful or not).

Bologna had a plan, and they execute it well, even when it doesn't come off.

Yes, we missed two pens. And we should have won. But Zirkzee missed a sitter, after doing all the hard work.

Even had we won, there are fundamental issues with how we play.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Draw is a fair result. But we shouldve won this. Especially when you get 2 penalties.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The difference in organization was astonishing. Yes, we would have been better off with Tomori and Thiaw. Calabria also seems to be injured (yay) but Bologna looked comfortable against us, I hated that--especially at San Siro.

It seems like the two goals came from the plays that were clearly the most scripted, the most practiced, and yet... outside of those plays, we seldom did things that mirrored that (successful or not).

Yes, we missed two pens. And we should have won. But Zirkzee missed a sitter, after doing all the hard work.

I thought Bologna was certainly better outside a few moments by Milan. To say Milan should have won is meh

Penalty misses or not that's not acceptable display at home with a week to prepare

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

No question.

My mind is made up on Pioli, so I won’t rehash that here.

But a part of you wishes episodes go in your favour. And they did. Twice. And we blew it.

This is after an exhilarating 3-2 win in Udine with all that happened.

This team is fundamentally at an impasse, mental and physical. Luckily that stagnation is still enough to finish in the top 4 in Serie A. Hopefully.

Milanista from Russia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He had 1 good run in the game that cause penalty. Also yea a pre assist thanks too florenzi.
When a club wanna pay 60-80m he needs to go away
He has the ability to play at Mbappe's level, but he's just a copy of Balotelli, it seems. That's how the whole career goes in hopefuls. But she sings songs and writes books....multitouch

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We have Kjaer-Gabbia and Tomori-Thiaw.

Who ever plays in the back doesnt matter, because the mistakes are the same. Not marking a player, bad possition etc.

I dont think the problem is in the defence but in tactic and communication, maybe they dont understand the coach or he doesnt know either.

They want to play aggressive but no one want to the dirty job, sprinting back and stopping the action. At the first goal they had the time to go back and prevent that goal.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think they fully deserved the draw.

We had no less than 3 instances of shambolic defending. The goal and penalty and also the chance Zirkzee missed.

Say what you want about our pathetic attack, but the Pioli era fell apart when everyone realized how to exploit his shit defense.

Having Gabbia and Kjaer alone against Zirkzees and them getting roasted says it all. Pioli never learned a god damn thing.

Milanista from Russia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A perfect example of a match where even the players didn't pull Pioli. How much he overstayed with the replacements, and finally, put Terraciano on the scaffold. A man who has never smelled gunpowder before, in such a freaky period. The coach also seems to be a writer with us. Also, an autobiography is being prepared.. Bologna, on the contrary, is pretty, naive somewhere, they really believed in victory today, and they went to the bank, Beckema carefully kept the rear for the two defenders who went ahead. But I don't think Motta would have put something like that on here. A simple example is Salemakers. A player who is almost impossible to integrate into team football is always moving incorrectly. Always off the pace. I got an anti-school in 3 years from Pioli. And we have a full string bag of them after piolibol. That's why Alexis doesn't have Motta's exhaust, he's a hard worker, but he's not well-trained, he doesn't feel like triangles, ball draws. He reads the game badly, Florenzi blinked, helped us a lot to win today. Much more than Pioli. Most importantly, those who noticed are right, but we don'tthe set team, Atalanta, Bologna, and that's it, we can't beat it at home.. I want to write to Forza. But we played carelessly. Even without two unforgettable penalties.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought Bologna was certainly better outside a few moments by Milan. To say Milan should have won is meh

Penalty misses or not that's not acceptable display at home with a week to prepare
If you get two penalties, miss both, and score twice in open play--you should have won. And I'm not saying that because of how well we played (we didn't play well) but because of the fact that we missed two penalties and still scored twice.

The difference in tactics was embarrassing. I understand the need for talented players, you need that special something--but Bologna were so much better prepared and organized it disgusted me and we looked like we had no idea what they were going to do and even how to effectively attack them.

No question.

My mind is made up on Pioli, so I won’t rehash that here.

But a part of you wishes episodes go in your favour. And they did. Twice. And we blew it.

This is after an exhilarating 3-2 win in Udine with all that happened.

This team is fundamentally at an impasse, mental and physical. Luckily that stagnation is still enough to finish in the top 4 in Serie A. Hopefully.
We blew it, for sure.

In possession, we look like we are free styling. Our two goals today, again, looked scripted, practiced. But we didn't spam that move on them. We didn't seem to identify ways to pull them out of their shape, to open them up.

Bologna did that. Bologna looked prepared. They looked comfortable.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Zirkzee and a RB.

It’s all I’m asking for at this point. I’m fine with the midfield.
Funny thing is that today both goals came after the cross from the RB's

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zirkzee under Pioli?

We already know it will be aimless catapult ball

Waste of 40m
Iono, if Pioli keeps this whole “free range” philosophy when it comes to players, I think Zirkzee seems like the type that’s smart to get his teammates involved.

I was impressed with how he constantly made our CB chase him around and made himself a nuisance overall

Schedule