Milan - Torino 10/02/2023 20:45 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Onwards brothers!

Please play this lineup:

Vasquez
Kalulu-Kjær-Thiaw
Saelemaekers-Vranckx-Tonali-Theo
CDK-Origi-Leao

I want us to revert to the formation that won us the title and for the team to play with a back four, thus utilizing Theo's abilities. But, being a loyalist realist I accept that the three man experiment is the frame within which I can wish for a lineup.

WIN

Last edited:

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have this undying optimism that a single solid, comfortable win will fix a huge amount of the psychological issues that seem to be affecting the squad. Everyone’s just suddenly forgotten what it feels like to walk off the pitch as winners.

I don’t know if this will be that match, but I know the team has the quality to beat Torino. Hoping very much that we show up mentally for this one.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Onwards brothers!

Please play this lineup:

Vasquez
Kalulu-Kjær-Thiaw
CDK-Origi-Leao

I want us to revert to the formation that won us the title and for the team to play with a back four, thus utilizing Theo's abilities. But, being a loyalist realist I accept that the three man experiment is the frame within which I can wish for a lineup.

WIN

TbTryWx.png

343 - 4231 hybrid.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Onwards brothers!

Please play this lineup:

Vasquez
Kalulu-Kjær-Thiaw
CDK-Origi-Leao

WIN

Why drop the only player who played well in the Derby?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Onwards brothers!

Please play this lineup:

Vasquez
Kalulu-Kjær-Thiaw
CDK-Origi-Leao

WIN
Thats a perfect formation and lineup.

Which means Pioli would never even consider it.

Dudes a wuss

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hitchens for the head coach position.

Fuck Pioli.

If Milan win it is because the players have had enough and they gotta save their self esteem from evaporating.

Nothing to do with a stubborn dickhead who does not invest his time in working with youngsters and keep playing the same faulty lineups/individuals just to show he has his own point of view and is willing to protect it. This cool alpha stuff should only be done by men who get the job done, not by this piece of shit Pioli.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

Onwards brothers!

Please play this lineup:

Vasquez
Kalulu-Kjær-Thiaw
CDK-Origi-Leao

WIN

Any lineup without Tata is fine with me...

IL Maestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Seedorf, Ali Sully Muntari, Massimo Ambrosini
Pioli can't figure out why Diaz isn't working, Messias as well and even Leao is moving backwards despite trying so hard to perform
any coach should look at the numbers, Diaz scored 8 goals in a season and a half
4 last season 3 of which were in the League and 1 in CL
the one in CL he played behind Rebic and it was against Liverpool
1 against Sampadoria in first week he was behind Giroud
2 behind Pellegri one was against Venezia and the other was against Spezia
Rebic started only 6 games in that season and wasn't always a striker
this year the 4 goals were all in the league
first week against Udinese when he played behind Rebic
2 against Monza behind Origi
1 against Juve behind Giroud from a counter attack when he took the ball after a mistake made by Juve's midfield
Rebic started 6 last season and 5 this season and was often used as a winger
Giroud started 22 last season and 15 this season and Ibra started 11 last season and Pellegri probably didn't start any game and Origi started 5 games
maybe it is hard to think of a striker who doesn't score as much as the others but how can a coach miss Diaz's form when he plays behind any other striker other than Giroud and Ibra?
the whole long ball and aerial abilities doesn't seem to be working
even Theo scored twice, first week against Udinese when Rebic was a striker then against Spezia when Origi was the striker.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
going with a draw here. juric has padre's number

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
would like to see Leao CDK and one of Brahim /Rebic as the front men. We need movement to open up spaces .. not static bs.

Obv Pioli will play diaz behind Giroud and Leao though. And gabbia aswell. He sticks to his favourites.

And he’s deffo not starting CDK that’s quite obvious. He doesn’t blow him aswell as Brahim.

The one or two times we saw Brahim and CDK together they actually linked up v well as far as I remember but sadly we won’t get to see it

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
_________Rebic
_______Leao, Diaz
Theo, Tonali, Krunic, Alexis
___Thiaw, Kjaer, Kalulu
______Tatarusanu

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
Knoll Doll's ass is BACK!!!
We're winning this one boys

Too big for my taste. Won't be able to wrap my arms around it.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
They should hate themselves for being utter shite in the Derby.
Sure

They should also hate the coach for setting themselves up to play like a relegation team with a 5-3-2 formation

Cause no way was that rubbish a 3-5-2

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Pioli should get back at the basics that Ibra taughed him 4-4-1-1. The issue is more mental than tactical.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Pioli should get back at the basics that Ibra taughed him 4-4-1-1. The issue is more mental than tactical.
I agree, keep things simple until you pick up momentum. 4-4-2 is as classic as it gets if no player can adapt to it then he's not worthy of being a starter

Leao, Giroud
Rebic, Krunic, Tonali, Alexis
Theo, Thiaw, Kjaer, Kalulu
Tatarusanu

This should be good enough to win

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thank god I came in here before Saturday, may have missed the match otherwise.

I want Pioli to play some revolutionary ultra-attacking head-spinning bamboozling jet-setting football.

Any win will do.

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
Thank god I came in here before Saturday, may have missed the match otherwise.

I want Pioli to play some revolutionary ultra-attacking head-spinning bamboozling jet-setting football.

Any win will do.
I have a pet peeve not directed at any poster in particular but it happens too often by too many for me to ignore. As Milan fans we should at least know what day and at what time our team plays. It's not difficult to do: a few seconds to check one of a myriad of sports sites, and voila`, you get an answer. Every time I read someone say: "shit the game was yesterday?" or "I thought it was a night match, how did we play?', I get frustrated and want to scream. We criticize players when they're lazy, are unmotivated, or not concentrated enough but many here are just as bad. We literally have only one job to do, know when the game is on and watch our team play, but even at that simple task some of us fail miserably. Sorry for the rant...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

If this doesn't give you a shred of confidence I don't know what will.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

If this doesn't give you a shred of confidence I don't know what will.

i still dont love the tonali-krunic combo, both are runners, more prone to pass and move type actions than actual midfield control type stuff

neither is defensively strong or good at picking the ball up from the CBs and building up, that's not a high-possession combo to have starting

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Tomorrow it's great day

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No ass again. What gives :conf: