Official Hockey thread (NHL, NCAA, etc.)

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Coyotes taking a 2-0 lead. Nashville look surprisingly clueless after a great series against Detroit.
Maybe it shows how much Red Wings were underprepared for the playoffs... Coyotes already scored in two games the same Wings scored in 5.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Did you watch the whole series? Brilliant. I want that man to narrate everything. Ever.

Yeah, both seasons have been amazing. That's actually something to be considered as reality tv. To be honest I like the series more than the game.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Definitely, I'd watch, though I wonder if HBO could finance a 24/7/season long thing for even just one team, it'd be good to do one with a different team every weekend kinda thing, just following them for two or three games. They (the programmes) certainly put a nice gloss on the sport that sometimes isn't there (though with the four teams they've shown so far they're high profile enough anyway).

Edit: Lundqvist in incredible form, he's gonna carry this team to the cup.

Last edited:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Booooommmmm!!!!! Oviii!!!!

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. Caps are pointless. give the Rangers a bye now if you're not gonna even try guys.

Ovechkin disagree :D

Kings on 4-0 already... I'm not going to watch their series.

Last edited:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ovechkin disagree :D

Kings on 4-0 already... I'm not going to watch their series.

Not a fan of the Kings? They're a scary prospect that's for sure. Looks so far like PHX/LA will be in the conference final. Ovi's goal was brilliant.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the Kings? They're a scary prospect that's for sure. Looks so far like PHX/LA will be in the conference final. Ovi's goal was brilliant.

I'm indifferent... Don't like or dislike them.

Yeah, seems like it and that will come as a surprise, but well deserved.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
My god what a last minute. :eek: Stupid posts.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Flyers tonight... they look out of gas. Devils looking set to split the series 1-1. It's now 3-1 on the game. Goooood fucking night.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wake up and see there's a third overtime. Stream on, goal, game over. Rangers :cool:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Devils will win this series. Absolute domination from them against the Flyers who have lost their mojo. So so odd. They got complacent.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bye bye Blues
Kings are really playing impressive. Defeat Canucks in 5 games and Blues in 4 is great. I would put my coins on them to win the Stanley now.

And another victory for the Devils... I really don't see Flyers reacting here.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rangers make it 2-2, 6 seconds to the end...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OH BABY! Capitals never deserved that lead.

What's the case with Kings? Young team on the rise? Thought they were shit. Maybe they were 10 years ago when I actively looked the results. :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OH BABY! Capitals never deserved that lead.

What's the case with Kings? Young team on the rise? Thought they were shit. Maybe they were 10 years ago when I actively looked the results. :lol:

All the 4 semifinalists in the west are pretty much teams on the rise, they're building slowly in the last few years. Kings - Coyotes final is a shock.

NHL playoffs are very unpredictable

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't believe what's happened to the flyers, this really has made me hate the devils. They're like a poor man's Rangers, no big names in the team and totally outperforming the flyers whose tactics are just diabolical. Fucking embarrassing.

Edit: Another season over. Wahooooooo

Last edited:

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
Tonight I have to stay awake til late in the morning,Rangers plays the 7 game of the series.Hopefully we move to the next round.Lets go Rangers!

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Kopitar is so fucking good.

LA to win it.

:star: Kopistar :star: for MVP.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fucking awful sport.

I'd rather get a colonoscopy than watch this crap. Bunch of sasquashes.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed all the conference finals so far... Watching Rangers - Devils right now. Very good game so far.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, KPB, White Duck, Binho, Filippo Inzaghi
Fucking awful sport.

I'd rather get a colonoscopy than watch this crap. Bunch of sasquashes.

It's a sport only worth watching during it's Playoffs... You can tell a HUGE difference in the intensity of the games, as well as game-planning. The NHL regular season is boring, almost as boring as the 162-game seasons in the MLB.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thrilling over time... Kings scored the winner just after a scuffle, PHX fans were not happy.

Kings just won the Western Conference though... Incredible playoff run.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I just want the Rangers to lose the finals. Not bc i dont like them but UNDERDOGS MUST PREVAIL.

Im still cheering for Kings-Devils final :)

Schedule