Paolo Maldini Thread

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
To return and help bring us out of one of the darkest times in our history, you can’t make Paolo’s story up. I love him. I really do.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
We're so lucky to have this man first as a player and now this.

I admit, even though it was always a dream of mine for him to return as a director ever since he retired, I always wondered if he was going to be as good as he implied. And as I had hoped.

He always talked about being able to give something back to Milan and to transmit a winning mentality. I only believed him with my heart because of affection, but not really with my mind. Because how could he do what so many had failed to do without any experience?

And there were rough times too over the last 3 years. Times where I have doubted his judgement. Starting this season with no quality right winger for one. And there were quite a few others. But he stuck to his guns and to the process.

I have to say that our Paolo is even better than I hoped he would be. I find myself worrying less and less about our team because his safe hands are at the controls.

For all the success and the glory so far, the players and Pioli rightfully deserve all the plaudits for winning it on the pitch, but I find myself crediting Paolo most of all as the architect of this new beginning. Grazie San Paolo. For your service as a player and now for making this broken club whole and bringing it back to it's rightful position.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

For me to find it later.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
White smoke, finally! (-:

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Now get to work, enough cocaine and bitches.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Im proud of his work, started really well his career.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Please, sign a striker Paolo. Lazetic, Origi, Rebic, CDK don't count.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes. Can’t jump at his throat when his heart is in the right place. He wants the best for the club like all of us. Sorry for not realizing that earlier in the season. Thank you for everything, this managerial experience has been a net positive. Here are your flowers

1678391527395.jpeg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes. Can’t jump at his throat when his heart is in the right place. He wants the best for the club like all of us. Sorry for not realizing that earlier in the season. Thank you for everything, this managerial experience has been a net positive. Here are your flowers

View attachment 16061
Bruh u can't come back from shitting on Paolo, you're burned. Might as well continue.

Schedule