Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rzo6Dj6.gif

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Basically all of our subs making the plays leading up to the Ibra goal.

Also, I look at Ibra's goal and sometimes just can't help thinking that with Ibra's size, physicality, and skill, he can just force goals like the one he scored against Udinese.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
His currently physical condition duo to his age, is obviously changing his style as days go by, is forcing us to play more stactically up front. He tries to move around, he is a monster, but the team is tending to keep finding Ibra inside the box. We dont shoot anymore, we just drift our game to the sides.
I wouldn´t renew with him for next season, we need to move on.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
His currently physical condition duo to his age, is obviously changing his style as days go by, is forcing us to play more stactically up front. He tries to move around, he is a monster, but the team is tending to keep finding Ibra inside the box. We dont shoot anymore, we just drift our game to the sides.
I wouldn´t renew with him for next season, we need to move on.
I'll disagree here.
I think his helped us grind out results at times when we would have lost these games over the last 5 years.

It's also very obvious that Kjaer and himself have provided much needed leadership to the squad and the team is doing better for it. We finish second last term and really had no right to be in that position.

I will agree that he should not be our only option up front and need for a striker in their prime is absolute.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
"His currently physical condition duo to his age"

Its funny that people said the same thing 10 years ago, before he stopped time.

At this point I think all bets are off. He might be spectaculair next season, or he might be done. But he has accepted beeing a sub etc, so he is a gem to keep.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score

At this point I think all bets are off. He might be spectaculair next season, or he might be done. But he has accepted beeing a sub etc, so he is a gem to keep.
I’m going to disagree with your last point. I’m not so sure he’ll accept being a sub 😂

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Was on fire this game, kept growing as the clock approached 90. Its so incredibly sad it didn't result in a goal. Even more sad it didnt even result in points, but that was obviously robbed by the referee.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
30 minutes is enough for him. Next year bye bye,great player but no one defeated age. Wish he retire with scudetto or Coppa trophy.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Zlatan is finished. There's no shame in that, he's done brilliantly since he returned, I was shocked at how good he was. But after the last injury, I can't see him play. He should retire end of the season. Would be nice to have him as Piolis assistant coach.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo

We also used to say 10 years ago, that he is not capable of playing in Champions League. Funny.

But imo, we should move on, and left this formula behind, if he wants to stay and assist Pioli's ok, he implemented the 4-2-3-1 anyway.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zlatan has done wonderfully, but it is time to go.
Why? Is he too expensive?

Milan is a winning, entertaining team with Zlatan as one of the front figures. You can send him to the retirement home when he breaks down from a mistimed bicycle kick, 62 years old.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why? Is he too expensive?

The injuries, and his unique style which requires a very different approach to what our other strikers prefer or can do.

The team can accommodate Ibra, but it takes time. In 2020 we reaped the benefits for almost the whole year. Rebic and Twatoglu in particular learned how to take advantage of his aerial and hold-up play.
But the situation has changed. In '21 and '22, the injuries have become more frequent and he's in or out of the team before we have learned to perform any approach properly. Rebic is as injury-prone as him. Twatoglu fucked off to Inter.
Leao and Diaz have a more soloistic approach than those two, and they seem to only be hampered by Ibra's presence. Our pressing game and transitions also seem to suffer greatly when Leao is matched up with Ibra against opponents that have the ability to pin us back. We don't recover the ball fast enough, and aren't able to punish opponents on the break because Leao and Ibra step on each others' toes or are on different wavelengths.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Gimme a "M"
M!!!!
Gimme a "I"
I!!!!
Gimme a "L"
L!!!!
Gimme a "A"
A!!!!
Gimme a "N"
N!!!!

8 Million Euros pls :o

:proud:

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
pay him what he wants

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
lol, Leao is running and sprinting for 90', scoring goals and providing dangerous chances and still being called lazy
meanwhile Ibra is coming up for 5 minutes, covering 700 meters in total and being called the one who keeps the scudetto chance open

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Media is talking about him as if he was 95 years old lying in his bed dying

Ibra only has 10 minutes in his legs bla bla bla

I don't give a fuck how much time he has in his legs, 10 seconds still worth to keep him

When the lion undresses and enters the ring, all opponents see immediate death